Japanese don't find westerners including american to be cute/atractive

No to be honest, I don't know any actually! I do know a guy that loved it in the Philippines cause you could get any woman to do whatever you wanted them to do.....
I've been to the Philippines twice and its true, they'll do anything you want. For a price. Sometimes for free.

But I would say Philipinas are more Pacific Islander than Asian.

I live in the Philippines on and off that is why I speak Tagalog. I also speak mandarin and little Japanese.
It's the same here in US you can get laid if you pick the right girl but Asian women like white men in general.

You don't make any sense, if what you said is true then should not the western contestants who win the in the survey or that Japanese prefer to see western lolita than Asian lolita?

You probably one of the kkk members who believe anything especially what popular world wide are based on westerners.

I make perfect sense and I'm a mixed-race liberal.

You, on the other hand, start threads on how Asian women hate westerners' looks every few months. Literally same shit, different day.

My guess is your dream girl threw you over for an American guy. Deal with it.

No to be honest, I don't know any actually! I do know a guy that loved it in the Philippines cause you could get any woman to do whatever you wanted them to do.....
I've been to the Philippines twice and its true, they'll do anything you want. For a price. Sometimes for free.

I live in the Philippines on and off that is why I speak Tagalog. I also speak mandarin and little Japanese.
It's the same here in US you can get laid if you pick the right girl but Asian women like white men in general.

Do you think it's because white men treat them better? Or just an attraction thing (physical)?

My dads college roommate was Asian. He said American guys can go into a club in an Asian country and easily leave with more than one chick. He said they don't like little Asian dicks.
True story

Because of business I travel to Asia quite a bit. Yes that is true 100%. I also dated some married and single asian women here in US. Only problem with that is you have to teach them.

You date married women? Are you married? What do you have to teach them?

Do you think it's because white men treat them better? Or just an attraction thing (physical)?

IME and with other friends and my employees that are stationed in Asia. I find it both. On top of that some are financial.

My dads college roommate was Asian. He said American guys can go into a club in an Asian country and easily leave with more than one chick. He said they don't like little Asian dicks.
True story

Because of business I travel to Asia quite a bit. Yes that is true 100%. I also dated some married and single asian women here in US. Only problem with that is you have to teach them.

Asian women are timid and shy when it comes to sex because of how they were raised. Especially the first generation or the locals or city women. Eeeeewwww I don't do that, I don't do this, my husband or my bf never let me do that, I never done this before...... That is the basic. But after the first or couple of sessions.... WOW........ They felt like a virgin experience again. Asian women that are born and raised here are completely different. Yes married Asian women do cheat ( here and abroad) just like anybody else.
Asian and middle eastern men are lousy lovers. In short Asian and middle eastern women are the less satisfied when it come to sex. BECAUSE of cultures and traditions.

Don't Japanese men prefer women to look and dress like silly giggly little schoolgirls?

Japanese guys prefer cute girls, you can see that reflected on the 2012 Japanese marriage statistic.

True story

Yes I'm married for over 30 years. And I dated married and single women as far as I remember. I was able to get away with this because of several business and other activities. My wife has not caught me yet ( knock on wood) but several close calls. Tried to be faithful but temptations is always there and never goes away.
I have certain parameters when choosing a women. Like beauty, size, shapes, weight and color not just women. Preferably whites then Latina but will settle with Asians. Wife cheating is far more common than what people think and see. There a tons of women looking for love and it's hard for me to believe men are looking for love at dating sites.
The only person that know my activities is my closest confidants my lawyer for safety purposes. Aside from that here in USMB. Ahhhh!!! the beauty of Internet.
Progressive Patriot honestly reveal his lifestyle. So I think it's okay to reveal mine.

True story

Yes I'm married for over 30 years. And I dated married and single women as far as I remember. I was able to get away with this because of several business and other activities. My wife has not caught me yet ( knock on wood) but several close calls. Tried to be faithful but temptations is always there and never goes away.
I have certain parameters when choosing a women. Like beauty, size, shapes, weight and color not just women. Preferably whites then Latina but will settle with Asians. Wife cheating is far more common than what people think and see. There a tons of women looking for love and it's hard for me to believe men are looking for love at dating sites.
The only person that know my activities is my closest confidants my lawyer for safety purposes. Aside from that here in USMB. Ahhhh!!! the beauty of Internet.
Progressive Patriot honestly reveal his lifestyle. So I think it's okay to reveal mine.

Do you think your wife cheats?

As far as I'm concerned, we should all be honest. More fun that way....

True story

Hey, we already knew you were a douchebag.

True story

He's honest tho... I like that...

True story

Do you think your wife cheats?

No cause I can tell a tell tale signs from expert. Aside from on that she doesn't know I was tracking her by car GPS and cellphone to prove my point but I stopped doing that.

True story

I'm just being honest. Sorry KG this is my life. If you don't like shut the fuck up or go away.

True story

He's honest tho... I like that...
Honest or dishonest, douchebags are douchebags. And he's not being honest with his wife.

True story

I'm just being honest. Sorry KG this is my life. If you don't like shut the fuck up or go away.
Sorry douchebag, if you don't like my opinion you can shut the fuck up or go away. You're a douchebag.

Sorry douchebag, if you don't like my opinion you can shut the fuck up or go away. You're a douchebag.

Why would I go away? I posted first before you scumbag. I tried to be honest talking to Bonzi because she ask questions..... You shut the fuck up Dumbfuck. What opinion? You did not have an opinion as always but blasting people with your irresponsible garbage character. You are nothing but pure FUCKING ANIMAL.

KG.......... You did this to me couple of times and I warned you couple of times........ If you want to talk to me in a decent manner. I will talk you in a decent manner.
But if you keep treating people the way you know how because that is how they raise you like an animal........... Then I will trash you AGAIN. Mother Fucker.

Forum List

Back