January 6 Committee Traitors “Inadvertently” Expose 2000 SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS of Republicans and Their Family Members

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Wow, our ruling class really are disgusting people - huh?

And to boot, it appears the victims of this "mistake" were never even notified.

It's because the "evidence" is being cited by Gateway Pundit. If you don't want people to think it's a scam, you need better sources!

God this argument gets so pathetically old.

It's all you have, even though your media has proven to be utterly corrupt and false again and again and again.

Practically every right leaning patriot on here has listed the countless examples and every time there is radio silence.

Stop insulting our intelligence, and making it apparent you have none.

It's because the "evidence" is being cited by Gateway Pundit. If you don't want people to think it's a scam, you need better sources!
The Gateway Pundit has nothing to do with it. They're citing another source, so complain about the right one, at least.

It's all you have, even though your media has proven to be utterly corrupt and false again and again and again.

Practically every right leaning patriot on here has listed the countless examples and every time there is radio silence.

It's just a knee-jerk reaction. I'd lay odds that he didn't even bother to read the article, since the source was citing another source. He just saw the first article from a source he didn't like, and attacked.

It's just a knee-jerk reaction. I'd lay odds that he didn't even bother to read the article, since the source was citing another source. He just saw the first article from a source he didn't like, and attacked.

Ding ding ding!

Show Hadit what he's won!

Hadit, for accurately citing the dynamic of 90% of Left Wing posters on US Message Board, you win this thread!

How "old" is it when snopes is mentioned?

Happens all the time , if I were, for example, to cite Daily KOS. You can't have it both ways.

Well I knew the January 6th Erection Committee would accomplish something. There it is, Democracks are fuck ups, who knew.

They're the real Gestapo too.

Forum List

Back