'Small Men In Big Offices': Newsom Takes Veiled Swipe At GOP In Inaugural Address, despite opening speech citing Martin Luther King, also quotes RFK

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Gavin Newsom and Joe Biden are blaming Republicans for the border crisis. How absolutely ridiculous. These corrupt Democrats don’t care how big their lies are — they will keep saying them over and over again. We must hold them accountable to the truth!

Gavin Newsom and Joe Biden are blaming Republicans for the border crisis. How absolutely ridiculous. These corrupt Democrats don’t care how big their lies are — they will keep saying them over and over again. We must hold them accountable to the truth!

The people he's speaking to don't care about the truth.

who is we?.....

I cannot believe I watched almost this whole thing. He has a bit of a Matthew McConaughey delivery, that which appeals to many --- but not all. . He’s a phony like his whole party has become, imo.

“…red state politicians with the media empire behind them selling oppression as freedom. These politicians devoid of any ideas promoting victimhood and pursuing power at any cost.. banning free speech in the classrooms, firing teachers, kidnapping migrants and subjugating women. They sell fear and panic when it comes to crime and immigration, but calm and indifference when it comes to greenhouse gases destroying our planet.”

I do not buy this guy’s sincerity for one second. . He is the politician seeking power and control. The media empire is his, not ours. . He is the one trying to manipulate the clueless public who now believe climate change is the greatest threat to our survival. (LOL). . I won’t name 10 real crises that are destroying our nation, Gavin, because they will only impede your nefarious motives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back