Jan 6 tapes you were forbidden to see by Pelosi. Mar. 6 & 7 Tucker Carlson, Fox News 9:00 pm Est.

If it was incriminating why didn't the Joke6 Committee use them and post charges against him or the DOJ charge him which they still haven't after a year, but that requires actual evidence which you seem to think exist without he he.... evidence.
What the hell are you talking about?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaah!!!!

I posted it a dozen time in the forum and ZERO democrats including YOU accepted it despite being directly quoted off the actual report.

Not going to bother doing it anymore.

Jan 6 tapes you were forbidden to see by Pelosi. Mar. 6 & 7 Tucker Carlson, Fox News 9:00 pm Est​

According to MTG, it's because some were classified for security reasons.

“We can’t give away our national security,” Greene told CNN. “Everyone in Congress agrees. And I think the American people agree. We don’t want Russia or China or any of these other countries being able to study all the entries and exits of our Capitol. That’s foolish.”

Bwahahahahahahahahahaah!!!!

I posted it a dozen time in the forum and ZERO democrats including YOU accepted it despite being directly quoted off the actual report.

Not going to bother doing it anymore.
So you expect me to read everything you post? You're not that interesting, dumb ass. Show your poof or admit you're full of shit.

I don't have a problem with seeing everything there is to see as long as it doesn't compromise security. Pretty shitty to just give the video to carlson only, instead of everybody. Why do you think they only gave it to him?
who else wanted it that didn't get it?

and frankly security failed bigly that day, whatever system they were using was compromised and needs drastic reform

who else wanted it that didn't get it?

and frankly security failed bigly that day, whatever system they were using was compromised and needs drastic reform
We used to believe conservatives were unlikely to engage in acts of political violence.

Now we know better.

we never believed that about the left in this country.....obviously.
That’s because you’re a perpetual victim.

If we told you on January 5th that Trump’s supporters were likely to riot, you would have been incredibly offended.

That’s because you’re a perpetual victim.

If we told you on January 5th that Trump’s supporters were likely to riot, you would have been incredibly offended.
The American people and our Republic has been perpetual victims of leftist violence....from the Civil War to Jim Crow, to firebombing courthouses, burning churches, looting, and attempting to breach the white house cause you can't accept elections.....the world has taken noticed....

So you expect me to read everything you post? You're not that interesting, dumb ass. Show your poof or admit you're full of shit.

I am so tired of assholes like YOU who ignored them when I posted it THREE years ago also repeatedly posted the LAW that was passed by Congress showing that Mueller had the ability to post Prosecution charges recommendations in his final report to the Attorney General of the U.S. but there are NONE listed in his final report to the public Barr had no charges to run on thus closed it.

I have yet to see any of you idiot post actual prosecution charges from his report.

:cuckoo:

I am so tired of assholes like YOU who ignored them when I posted it THREE years ago also repeatedly posted the LAW that was passed by Congress showing that Mueller had the ability to post Prosecution charges recommendations in his final report to the Attorney General of the U.S. but there are NONE listed in his final report to the public Barr had no charges to run on thus closed it.

I have yet to see any of you idiot post actual prosecution charges from his report.

:cuckoo:
Lol, you nailed it. The Mueller investigation was another Republican dud. Benghazi anyone? Lol.

Lol, you nailed it. The Mueller investigation was another Republican dud. Benghazi anyone? Lol.

Um it was Mueller and his FBI democrat friends who tried to fry Trump over the bogus claims of Russian collusion which Mueller was never able to report.

Um it was Mueller and his FBI democrat friends who tried to fry Trump over the bogus claims of Russian collusion which Mueller was never able to report.
Lol. It wasn't about collusion. That isn't even a federal crime. It was about coordination. It also wasn't about Trump, it was about the Trump campaign.

Are you one of the people Tucker and Hannity laughed at when they convinced you that Mueller was a Democrat investigation when Repubs had both the house and Senate and the executive?

Please oh wise one, which Democrat appointed Mueller?

The American people and our Republic has been perpetual victims of leftist violence....from the Civil War to Jim Crow, to firebombing courthouses, burning churches, looting, and attempting to breach the white house cause you can't accept elections.....the world has taken noticed....
The left has been perpetual victims of right wing authoritarian violence.

Burning churches, Jim Crow, segregation and the police violence in response to civil rights movement was all conservative in nature.

Not liberal.

Forum List

Back