Jamison Winston Suspended Half Game For Yelling Obscenity

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Jameis Winston Suspended After Yelling F ck Her Right in the P ssy

This kid is no longer a number one draft pick prospect. With all the issues coming up in the NFL, the last thing the league needs is another head case. I would not want my team to draft him, and I don't think they would.

Does he realize he is costing himself millions of dollars when he does things like this? No, he probably doesn't. He must not be the "sharpest knife in the drawer."

oh yea, I hope the NFL loses money out their ass they keep this up

oh yea, I hope the NFL loses money out their ass they keep this up

I heard this morning the US Army is looking to see if they want to continue sponsoring the NFL. Unless they start making some consistent decisions and policies that send a message to these "stars" that this conduct is not acceptable. The only way to hurt the NFL is through their money trail. That is the only way to get their attention.

I don't watch sports to see all this babysitting/parenting/ PC correct BS

that's why I hope people hit them where it hurts in their wallets

they pay these thugs these outrageous salaries to where a family of four has to save just to go see ONE GAME

BOYCOTT THEM. let them know how you feel

One other thing about all this with the NFL

notice the color of their skin isn't MENTIONED (most have been BLACK) like when a person is shot (who was probably QUILTY of something) by a police officer?

people need to wake to this LAME crap by the media, politicians and their mouth piece's like Sharpton, Holder, Obama and this BIG liberal CORPORATION the NFL etc

Would he have received a whole game penalty if he had yelled "fyuck her in the ass?"

I think it is only fair to the players that a clear list of body parts and orifices is compiled so these utterances will be punished equitably.

So what NFL team is going to want this guy's baggage?

:happy-1:
was just reading this. they name like FIVE people and call that a CRISIS.
BOYCOTT the NFL AND ESPN folks

SNIP:
NFL orders abuse awareness training
Updated: September 19, 2014, 3:40 PM ET
By Jane McManus | ESPN.com
NFL To Help Fund Domestic Violence Hotline
ESPN NFL Insider Jarrett Bell discusses the steps the league is taking to educate and help prevent domestic violence.

Marshall: 'Have To Let The Process Play Out'
  • Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall speaks out about the domestic violence issues in the NFL.
    Dwyer Placed On Non-Football Injury List
  • Bill Polian and Adam Caplan discuss the Cardinals' decision to place RB Jonathan Dwyer on the reserve/non-football injury list after he was arrested on domestic violence charges.
    Panthers Remove Hardy From Active Roster
  • ESPN Panthers reporter David Newton discusses the Panthers' decision to remove Greg Hardy from their active roster until his domestic violence case is resolved.
    Tags: NFL, Greg Hardy, Carolina Panthers
All NFL team personnel and staff will be required to undergo training on the prevention of domestic violence and sexual assault starting within 30 days, according to a letter commissioner Roger Goodell sent to team owners.

nfl_g_roger-goddell_mb_65x90.jpg
These initial sessions will begin to provide the men and women of the NFL with information and tools to understand and recognize domestic violence and sexual assault. We will work with the NFL Players Association to develop and present this training in the most effective way.
”- Roger Goodell, in letter to team owners
The development came the night before Goodell made his first public statements in more than a week about the rash of NFL players involved in domestic violence. His news conference Friday afternoon in New York City was his first public appearance since attending a high school function in North Carolina on Sept. 10.
The memo he issued Thursday says: "These initial sessions will begin to provide the men and women of the NFL with information and tools to understand and recognize domestic violence and sexual assault. We will work with the NFL Players Association to develop and present this training in the most effective way."
It is the latest attempt to quell harsh public and sponsor criticism of the league's response to domestic violence and child abuse in the wake of former Ravens running back Ray Rice's suspension and Vikings running back Adrian Peterson's arrest.
The crisis is eliciting cooperation between the league and the NFLPA, who have been at odds over many issues but recently agreed to a new drug policy. On Tuesday, the NFLPA announced it was appealing Rice's suspension on procedural grounds. Goodell will cede the Rice appeal to a neutral arbitrator.

ALL of it here:
NFL orders domestic abuse awareness training - ESPN

There is something that is mentally wrong with this kid. Sure he can play football but I doubt he will be able to last through his senior year with the Noles.

Some other signs of the times

Between her titties

In the butt crack

in her mouff

In her arm pit

Between her big toe and the one next to it

In the belly button

In her GF's puss/ass...etc. while she watches

Forum List

Back