Jiu Jitsu / Bjj / Muay Thai / Mma

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Does anyone here train?

I'm going to post vids here of some stuff for techniques and general interest. Add 'em if you got 'em

I haven't competed in a few years, but I'm thinking about doing another fight next summer.

Flavor Flav came into my gym tonight. :lol:
:wtf:
Nooo hahaha. Did he train?

No. He was talking to our Kru for about 20 minutes. No clue what about. He had a couple of kids with him so I'm wondering if he's looking to sign them up.

That dude has a TON of kids...His alone would be a boost to your whole gym lol

I found out they've known each other for like 20 years. Our Kru is a retired world champion fighter and back in the day he used to do security for MTV. He did security for one of the rap tours apparently and he said he used to get up early to train and he'd go outside and kick a tree of something. He said Flavor Flav used to come out and watch him and they started talking more and ultimately became friends. He said he ran into him again several years later in LA after Flav went completely broke and he gave him some money and Flav never forgot his generosity so they've kept in touch. He told me when Flav ended up getting on the Surreal Life he invited him to the set and let him walk through and check it out.

Forum List

Back