Why so many politicians are worthless

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
The fact is, most people don't become politicians to make the country a better place, they become politicians because business leads them that way.

... or in the case of Diane Fienstien, she actually deregulated laws so her husband's business could make millions.

* The first assault is "welcome to the club", bill your healthcare to the public, next thing you know you're having dinner with Pelosi and Ried. You sure want to stay in this career don't you?

* The second assault is, "now that you're here you have to learn to work with people", drink the poison.

Elizabeth Warren is going to extend her hand and say "Nice to meet you". 95% of the country, if they are sent to Washington will extend their hand and say "Nice to meet you too". Only 5% of the country is like me and would say "Hey! stay away from me you crazy ass bich"

* The third assault is wasting your time learning the ropes, and how the people who voted for you really don't matter because your district is gerrymandered.

* The forth assault is "don't throw us under the bus, we won't throw you under the bus"

* The fifth assault is people telling you how educated, successful, and important you are, and how everyone needs you to make decisions for the country. the truth is, the people we send to Washington aren't fit to shine Thomas Jefferson's shoes as far as political brainpower.

* The six assault is learning to see everything through BS statistics.

Now bill endorsing time comes around and the conspirators place 8 books on the table and ask for a yea or a nay.

No one is going to read it, or admit they didn't read it, so our brilliant politician is going to look to the people around him and ask "what do we think of this bill?"

"...it's ...um...good"

"GOOD!"

"...i'm hearing good"

...and our politician endorses a bill that he has no freaking clue what is in it.

The fact is, most people don't become politicians to make the country a better place, they become politicians because business leads them that way.

... or in the case of Diane Fienstien, she actually deregulated laws so her husband's business could make millions.

* The first assault is "welcome to the club", bill your healthcare to the public, next thing you know you're having dinner with Pelosi and Ried. You sure want to stay in this career don't you?

* The second assault is, "now that you're here you have to learn to work with people", drink the poison.

Elizabeth Warren is going to extend her hand and say "Nice to meet you". 95% of the country, if they are sent to Washington will extend their hand and say "Nice to meet you too". Only 5% of the country is like me and would say "Hey! stay away from me you crazy ass bich"

* The third assault is wasting your time learning the ropes, and how the people who voted for you really don't matter because your district is gerrymandered.

* The forth assault is "don't throw us under the bus, we won't throw you under the bus"

* The fifth assault is people telling you how educated, successful, and important you are, and how everyone needs you to make decisions for the country. the truth is, the people we send to Washington aren't fit to shine Thomas Jefferson's shoes as far as political brainpower.

* The six assault is learning to see everything through BS statistics.

Now bill endorsing time comes around and the conspirators place 8 books on the table and ask for a yea or a nay.

No one is going to read it, or admit they didn't read it, so our brilliant politician is going to look to the people around him and ask "what do we think of this bill?"

"...it's ...um...good"

"GOOD!"

"...i'm hearing good"

...and our politician endorses a bill that he has no freaking clue what is in it.

Asking why politicians are "worthless," is like asking why prostitutes aren't virtuous women.

Forum List

Back