James Rybicki testifying Russia conspiracy came from Obama's white house

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
EXCLUSIVE: Transcripts Obtained of Former FBI Chief of Staff James Rybicki Testifying Russia Conspiracy Came from Obama's White House
Transcripts obtained from the FBI in a request for information show that James Rybicki, the former FBI Chief of Staff under James Comey, testified that the Russia Conspiracy sham came from Obama’s White House in October 2016.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's not like anyone with a brain didn't already know this sob is as crooked as a messed up rug.

great. except anything relevant is redacted and you have to make up what was meant by what was said to fit your view.

"This afternoon I received an undated (and heavily redacted) transcript of an interview of James Rybicki, former chief of staff to former FBI Director James Comey, that includes this excerpt: “So we understand that at some point in October of 2016, there was, I guess, a desire by the White House to make some kind of statement about Russia’s…” and then the next page is omitted."

so obama wanted to make a statement. unless something says "hey, frame trump" you're guessing at his motivation for why he wanted to make a statement about Russia.

so unless i'm missing something else in the article, this is another "put a few dots up on the wall and then paint the entire picture for someone" move that we've had more than enough of this last decade.

great. except anything relevant is redacted and you have to make up what was meant by what was said to fit your view.

"This afternoon I received an undated (and heavily redacted) transcript of an interview of James Rybicki, former chief of staff to former FBI Director James Comey, that includes this excerpt: “So we understand that at some point in October of 2016, there was, I guess, a desire by the White House to make some kind of statement about Russia’s…” and then the next page is omitted."

so obama wanted to make a statement. unless something says "hey, frame trump" you're guessing at his motivation for why he wanted to make a statement about Russia.

so unless i'm missing something else in the article, this is another "put a few dots up on the wall and then paint the entire picture for someone" move that we've had more than enough of this last decade.

That’s exactly what the left has done to Trump. That’s ok though, right?

Did I say it was OK? No I did not.

However, if I think something is assnugget stupid I'm not going to do it because THEY DID. Is thst your motivation to do something stupid? "they did"?

Did I say it was OK? No I did not.

However, if I think something is assnugget stupid I'm not going to do it because THEY DID. Is thst your motivation to do something stupid? "they did"?

I mistook you as a far left loon.

I apologize.

Forum List

Back