James Otto (My most favorite singer)

Go here for a radio chat that James did today with KGYN of Guymon, OK.

God bless you and him always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. July 24th is the currently said date for when his next release will become available!

If you go here and click on "Listen Live Now" tomorrow night between 8PM EST and 8:30 PM EST, you can here James sing live on the Grand Ole Opry stage!

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Go here for a radio chat that James did this morning with WKPE in Hyannis, MA!

Holly

P.S. Also a letter that I myself wrote about James can be found on page 4 of the September 7th issue of Country Weekly magazine!

Go here to vote for James as the sexiest male in country music! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. You can vote as many times as you can every day until October 18th. :) :) :)

If you go here and click on "Listen Live Now" tonight starting at 8PM EST, you can hear James sing live on the Grand Ole Opry stage!

Holly

A little bit ago, this message went up at the Face Book page that James has.

Unfortunately, due to circumstances out of James' control, Otto will not be able to perform at the Grand Ole Opry this evening. We sincerely apologize and we look forward to performing at the Opry in the very near future. - Team Otto

Holly

Go here for a great new chat that James did yesterday with KSON of San Diego, CA. :) :) :)

Holly
God bless his soul I saw him trying to help out the Feeks. Oh my goodness now there is a good man to try to help them out. Very quietly as his nature. Good man.

Go here to see James sing "They Don't Make Them Like You No More" during his show this past Saturday night in Kennewick, WA.

Holly

Go here to see James sing "They Don't Make Them Like You No More" during his show this past Saturday night in Kennewick, WA.

Holly
Stalker much? If I was this guy, I would get a restraining order on you. Talk about an unhealthy obsession.

^^^ Actually James and I have already had this conversation and my doing what I can to get his name out there couldn't be anymore appreciated. The beautiful precious doesn't care how often I write to him either. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Thank you for your contribution to my chat about him. Every bit helps! :) :) :)

Forum List

Back