James O'Keefe claims President Trump asked him to get a copy of Mr Obama's college records

we need to get those records. I WANT THE RECORDS!

O'Keefe: Trump asked me to get Obama’s college records

Like I said when will you dumb fks ever learn lol

041d8378-1768-4b3f-ae3a-6e9073c254c8.png

James O'Keefe on Twitter

I think it probably really bothered Trump that Obama was black.... and much smarter than him.

He's so racist he shakes the hands of a black man, you Trump haters are such lying bull shitting ass holes honest to gawd. YOu believe any bs MSM feeds your dumbasses. No proof just hear it and that's all it takes.

a55d7395-fe09-4b3b-966b-97576bef2c8c.png

ddad712a-d39e-4e51-8603-d1e9cee8c608.png

Reporter Shouts ‘Are You Racist?’ At Trump Following MLK Jr. Proclamation

I think it probably really bothered Trump that Obama was black.... and much smarter than him.

He's so racist he shakes the hands of a black man, you Trump haters are such lying bull shitting ass holes honest to gawd. YOu believe any bs MSM feeds your dumbasses. No proof just hear it and that's all it takes.

a55d7395-fe09-4b3b-966b-97576bef2c8c.png

ddad712a-d39e-4e51-8603-d1e9cee8c608.png

Reporter Shouts ‘Are You Racist?’ At Trump Following MLK Jr. Proclamation
LOL! Look he's not racist he shakes hands with a black fellow. Thank you for the laugh.

What they will say, if we actually get to see them, is that 0bama applied at school as a foreign exchange student.
When he first ran for office that would be considered an unforgivable crime.
But now, getting away with it is a gold star on his record according to the low-lifes that vote for him.

What they will say, if we actually get to see them, is that 0bama applied at school as a foreign exchange student.

LOL stupid Fake News like that is what you deserve for getting your 'facts' from Stormfront, Infowars and WND

Where are Trump's college records?

Remember- Trump has told the voters he was the best at college- and he always was the best athlete too....lol

As amusing as the story is- O'Keefe is such a typical Conservative liar- I doubt the story is true.

Forum List

Back