James Holmes In Not Lone Militia.

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by LAfrique, Jul 23, 2012.

1. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    Few days ago, 24-year-old graduate student, James Holmes, shot and killed 12 people and over 50 wounded in a movie theater in Aurora, Colorado. With all the speculations on this tragedy, I am of the opinion that James Holmes is not a lone militia:

James Holmes bobby-trapped his apartment, acquired 4 guns and about 6,000 rounds of ammunitions, went in and out of theater with weapons via exit without setting alarm, and after shooting rampage, calmly sat and waited to be arrested by law officers. Just too many oddities for my comfort.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/21/u...showing-batman-movie.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

While it is very possible for anyone without a criminal background to obtain 4 guns, I find it hard to believe that someone acquired 6,000 rounds of ammunitions without setting an alarm or raising suspicion (when my mails are read daily by government goons and I cannot enter a courthouse in Texas without being asked to take off my shoes or remove my belt!

2. OODA_Loop

OODA_Loop Account Terminated

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +521
    What about 600, 60, 6 ?

3. waltky

waltky Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +872
    Who knew it would be a lone-wolf domestic terrorist?...
    :eusa_eh:
    DHS identified theaters as possible terror targets
    23 July`12 - Warning came only weeks before attack in Colorado
    See also:

Mass murder 'normal' in world without God
    23 July`12 - Ray Comfort explains why the 'Joker' pulled the trigger

4. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65

Those who pay attention know it is only a matter of time before folks the US government is busy subduing with addictive drugs in order to render them malleable snap. You do not stigmatize intelligent and/or opinionated people, drug them and then expect them not to somehow vent. You will note that almost all our 20th Century and 21st Century mass murderers have at one time or another, necessarily or wrongfully, been on some mood drug.

5. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    Notice how they drugged James Holmes really good for his first court appearance? I wonder what they were afraid he might say in the courtroom. (Sigh)

6. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,779
    He wasn't going to say anything anyway. No one was going to question him. Nor would he be permitted to speak at all. It wasn't that kind of appearance. Extremely violent offenders are routinely drugged to keep them from getting violent and attacking people in the courtroom.

7. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,779
    James Holmes is not a domestic terrorist. He is insane with no agenda.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    While James Holmes may be a mental case the result of self or wrongful medication, I am also aware that James Holmes may have been under the influence of nanodevices. In either case, I still find it interesting that he sat in his vehicle calmly awaiting arrest, as if assured he would not be shot dead.

9. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65

Really! From what I hear, James Holmes continues of assault officials by spitting on them.

10. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,779
    Holmes was not sitting in his vehicle. He was found taking off and hiding the body armor.

Yes, Holmes now wears a spit mask so think of drugging him in court as a crazy mask.

11. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65

While I would like to lean towards a mental situation for his defense, the bobby-trapped apartment is weighing contra that defense. Appearing very pre-meditated.

12. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    What also bothers me about the James Holmes Aurora theater shooting is the fact that he opened and left emergency exit open without setting alarm off! Emergency exit is supposed to set off alarm if opened, left open, or if wire is cut. While a movie theater is not liable for action of visitor on its premises, that movie theater better prepare good answers as to why its emergency exit failed to set off alarm.

13. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    Know something I also find interesting about the James Holmes case?

Most conservative forums, until yesterday, would not mention the name James Holmes in discussions about the Aurora theater shooting or they ignored discussions mentioning James Holmes (though they continued to defend nutcase George Zimmerman and justify fund-raising for George Zimmerman who now says it was God's Plan for him to murder Trayvon Martin). Now, what do you make of that?

14. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65

So the "extremely violent offenders are routinely drugged to keep them from getting violent and attacking people in the courtroom" is not working for James Holmes? Odd.

I strongly believe James Holmes is not a lone militia: Just too many oddities for my comfort.

15. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,779
    That's because you are confusing the ability to premeditate with insanity. Insane people can premeditate and do it quite well. An insane plan by an insane person is going to be even better thought out than a plan by someone who isn't insane. There are no distractions to the insane mind like there is with a mind that isn't insane.

Take John Hinkley. He was able to plan, premeditate and carry out a very elaborate plan to kill Ronald Reagan. He was motivated by insanity that existed for quite sometime. He wanted to impress Jodi Foster. He believed that he and Jodi Foster had a close and intimate relationship despite that they had never met. As part of his insanity, they had met, and he could prove it. He saw her just a few days ago and she said she loved him. That he went to a movie and she was speaking lines to a co-star doesn't register to the delusional mind. She was speaking directly to him but pretending as part of the movie to speak to her co-star.

Insane people can plan months in advance. That Holmes started implementing his plan months ago only means one thing, he first started thinking he was the joker months ago. He planned as the joker would have planned. He got weapons the joker would have gotten. He booby trapped his apartment as the joker would have booby trapped his apartment.

Looking for plausible reasons of why someone goes off like this is quite dangerous. People look for the reasons so hard, that they cannot realize when someone is losing contact with reality and make protection of the public that much more difficult.

16. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    Some allege that buying 4 high-powered guns and acquiring 6,000-rounds of ammunitions is not enough to raise red flag. ...

I shop at grocery store and they know what I bought;
    I check-out book from library and they know what I am reading;
    I visit website and they know who I visited;
    I view online merchant and they immediately start sending me popups of items I am viewing;
    I buy car and insurance companies all start contacting me;
    I graduate from college and banks all start sending me credit cards; etc.

(Sighs) Only a matter of time before we find that James Holmes did not act alone.

17. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,779
    The emergency exit in movie theaters don't have an alarm. Every time you see a sign that says Emergency Exit, without a notice that "Alarm will sound" there is no alarm. An alarm is not there to notify of an emergency. Normally they are there to keep people from leaving the premises without paying for merchandise by using an emergency exit.

18. LAfrique

LAfrique VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    An insane person would be clumsy in what they do: James Holmes appears meticulous in his deeds.

19. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,718
    Thats not true, you can be both insane and smart. I do however agree with you on the fact that he probably had some kind of help and just doesn't want to snitch on his co horts, the Joker in Dark Knight did not act alone either he had help.

20. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,779
    You keep making the wrong conclusions. While the internet retailer might have collected your information electronically, no one has reported that information to any central authority. Check out a book from the library and the library knows what you are reading, but Kindle doesn't. If anything, Holmes would be getting adverts from other ammo makers who BUY the client lists of one another. Lists of college grads are for sale to everyone with the price of purchase. Holmes was quite clever. None of his purchases was large enough to ring a bell to anyone. They were small and spread out over a long period of time.