James Holmes In Not Lone Militia.

What also bothers me about the James Holmes Aurora theater shooting is the fact that he opened and left emergency exit open without setting alarm off! Emergency exit is supposed to set off alarm if opened, left open, or if wire is cut. While a movie theater is not liable for action of visitor on its premises, that movie theater better prepare good answers as to why its emergency exit failed to set off alarm.

The last time I went to the movie theater, the alarm wasn't set off by the emergency exit...I know, I left that way, it's closer to the car.

Only getting better and better, when added to notebook James Holmes sent detailing his upcoming plans to kill - EXCLUSIVE: Movie massacre suspect sent chilling notebook to psychiatrist before attack | Fox News

Great, now I'm worried. I got a package from Fed Ex today, paperwork of some kind for a Jackie Hyde. I called fed ex but I don't know what they are going to do, they just took the report. Didn't even say when someone would come by to pick it up. There are two phone number, one for the shipper and one for Jackie but they are 949 area code. 900 are pay numbers and I have those blocked from my phone.

Know something I also find interesting about the James Holmes case?

Most conservative forums, until yesterday, would not mention the name James Holmes in discussions about the Aurora theater shooting or they ignored discussions mentioning James Holmes (though they continued to defend nutcase George Zimmerman and justify fund-raising for George Zimmerman who now says it was God's Plan for him to murder Trayvon Martin). Now, what do you make of that?

IMO George Zimmerman did not make that statement you just quoted with exact intent you imply.
His statement is typical of religious people when asked similar questions to explain trying situations. Here's the transrcipt of the interview in which he made that statement.

Sean Hannity: Do you regret that you had a gun that night?
George Zimmerman: No sir
S: Do you feel you wouldn’t be here for this interview if you hadn’t had a gun that night?
G: No sir
S: Do you feel that you would not be here?
G. I feel that it was all God’s plan, and for me to second guess it or judge it, uh... (shakes his head to indicate that he is unable to do that)
S: Is there anything you might do differently, in retrospect now that time has passed a little bit?
G: (shakes head) No sir.

As far as conservative forums talking about Holmes, not so where I visit. On the Freeper site there are presently two threads about the Colorado massacre on the first page.

Do we have any supporting information that Holmes was drugged? I observed his behavior, and it was about what I would expect of someone who was disturbed about his deeds, distraught inside, as if to say to himself "did I actually do THAT?" Remember, this was some time after the shooting; he probably lost sleep prior to going into the theatre, and once the shooting was over , and he was arrested, he probably didn't get any rest because of questioning, so besides denial, exhaustion and fatigue was showing in his behaviour; that's about all.

Last edited:
They weren't under his clothing. They were concealed just outside the emergency exit door.

The emergency exit door wasn't left open. It can only be opened from the inside, which is why he had to prop it open. Otherwise he would have been locked out.

Your comrade ItsjustmeIthink says "his guns weren't out in the open, he concealed them within his costume."

While it is very possible for anyone without a criminal background to obtain 4 guns, I find it hard to believe that someone acquired 6,000 rounds of ammunitions without setting an alarm or raising suspicion (when my mails are read daily by government goons and I cannot enter a courthouse in Texas without being asked to take off my shoes or remove my belt!
Dude... I bought 6000rds of ammunition -from the federal government - last year.
That you 'cannot imagine' this only illustrates how little you know about the subject.

That's why I find this laughable and gave brief list of things I am aware big brother does:

I shop at grocery store and THEY know what I bought;
I check-out book from library and THEY know what I am reading;
I visit website and THEY know who I visited;
I view online merchant and THEY immediately start sending me popups of items I am viewing;
I buy car and insurance companies all start contacting me;
I graduate from college and banks all start sending me credit cards;
I send email and THEY also send me unsolicitated information, etc.

I here make reference to both private and government entities and very aware of the difference between the two in my above statement. In all the incidents mentioned above, "THEY" also included government entities.

(Sighs) Only a matter of time before we find that James Holmes did not act alone.

If THEY know who I email and know what I view online, why does the purchase of thousands of rounds of ammos not raise red flag? Why would anyone want to have thousands of rounds of ammos? You would think a government that is so paranoid it scans the mails of people would be curious.

I thought Holmes wanted to be caught by the police, he told the arresting officers about the bomb in his apartment initially because he wanted the first responders to go to his apartment and have them blown up. I could be wrong about him having help but I have a feeling there were others involved, I don't know why.

Yes and he also told them about the notebook he sent as well. As far as others being involved goes it's more conspiracy sensationalism. If some piece of information came to light the same people would criticize it as not being true or spin it as some false flag thingymabob. All of it being a hypoethical loop with no solution. That's how conspiracies work.

Notice how they drugged James Holmes really good for his first court appearance? I wonder what they were afraid he might say in the courtroom. (Sigh)

Holmes looked quite normal for much of his initial hearing. The media used the craziest shots of him to use on the news. No different than people did with Bachmann when they were going after her. I could show you a 1000 pictures of Obama where he looks crazy.

Last edited:
Notice how they drugged James Holmes really good for his first court appearance? I wonder what they were afraid he might say in the courtroom. (Sigh)

Holmes looked quite normal for much of his initial hearing. The media used the craziest shots of him to use on the news. No different than people did with Bachmann when they were going after her. I could show you a 1000 pictures of Obama where he looks crazy.

"Looked quite normal"? I guess normal can mean almost anything to some folks. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

He did not need to speak anything but not guilty.

Well, we'll see. But I believe it is only a matter of time before everything hits the fan. From the way James Holmes has been leading law officers, I think he will soon be babbling incriminating information on allies.

Forum List

Back