James Gandolfini, Star of the Sopranos dead at 51

Sopranos, probably the best TV series ever and he was good in everything I saw him in.

BUT - look at him. Overweight, smoker and probably a meat eater. Why do we dig our own graves with a fork? Its not like we don't know that eating meat and smoking will shorten our lives. He was only 51yo. My own dad died at the age of 54 after a lifetime of a meat based diet and smoking. A few days ago was the anniversary of his death - Father's Day.

Gandolfini left two children. There is no way that he would have wanted his kids to grow up without him any more than my dad wanted his kids to be orphaned. Very sad.

RIP Mr Gandolfini and my sympathies are with his family.

Gandolfini really was perfect as Tony Soprano. When they had scenes at the dinner table, just the way he would be carrying on a conversation and pushing his food around on the plate. Typical Italian gestures plus the New Jersey accent..

Such a great actor.

Hey he's a white male. All white males are evil and have destroyed precious resources of the earth, oppressed women and minorities and generally have been responsible for everything bad on the planet. This fucking guy should die!!! THIS MESSAGE PROUDLY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY FOR EQUALITY!!!

Always has to be one wack job.

Gandolfini carried HBO for six years. People subscribed to HBO just to watch The Sopranos. He played one of the most powerful characters in history.

He will be missed

Yeah what a miserable ending to that series though. People were so pissed about that, Tony deserved better.

David Chase left it up to our imagination...does he get offed?...or just keep on trucking?

Gandolfini carried HBO for six years. People subscribed to HBO just to watch The Sopranos. He played one of the most powerful characters in history.

He will be missed

yup, he did. I canceled a year or so after the wire went off....they lost their mojo.

Hey he's a white male. All white males are evil and have destroyed precious resources of the earth, oppressed women and minorities and generally have been responsible for everything bad on the planet. This fucking guy should die!!! THIS MESSAGE PROUDLY BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY FOR EQUALITY!!!

Always has to be one wack job.

I knew somebody was gonna get whacked when he started having those weird dreams.

He wasn't the most healthy of human beings, what with his weight and being a smoker. His lifestyle likely contributed to his untimely death.

Sad, he was a brilliant actor - The Soprano's was one of my favorite shows.

There will be a day when we all pass from this life. I hope his family finds comfort.

Said by no one in the Democrat Party....ever.

Just you.

Maybe somebody in Italy decided Tony had to go.
unsure_zps8c28e5b2.png

He wasn't the most healthy of human beings, what with his weight and being a smoker. His lifestyle likely contributed to his untimely death.

Sad, he was a brilliant actor - The Soprano's was one of my favorite shows.

Party, live hard, and leave a good looking corpse.

He will be missed

yup, he did. I canceled a year or so after the wire went off....they lost their mojo.

they got it back with True Blood and Game of Thrones.....dont kid yourself...

I have an HBO subscription only because of HBO GO.

But HBO GO is awesome. Pretty much every HBO show, all seasons, on demand.

Said by no one in the Democrat Party....ever.

Just you.

I cant think of a Democrat who ever said that. You are right about that. But then they do have a history of wanting to cull the "undesirable" races and ethnic groups out of society.

Forum List

Back