What is your favorite X-Files moment?

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
What's your favorite X-Files moment? One of my very favorites is in the vampire episode, where Mulder is breaking a chair to get a wooden stake to kill the vampire, and you see a hand at the bottom of the screen placing the right-sized stake onto the pile of wood for Mulder to pick up. :D

Oh, I LOVED the xfiles...until they went off the All Encompassing Path and focused on the alien crap.

Two that stand out in my mind is the one about the Russian ship where the guy falls into the toxic sewage stuff and winds up some kind of sucker monster...and the other is the Peacock Brothers. Shudder.

• Banned
Interesting. I like the exact opposite stuff. I preferred the alien arc. On the DVD's I skip lots of the monster-of-the-week episodes. ESPECIALLY the Peacock one.

But I did love the Great Mutato episode.

OMG, I think mine is from the vampire episode too!

"Prison, Scully. You're cellmate's nickname is going to be Large Marge? She's gonna read a lot of Gertrude Stein?"

:lol:

Same episode, yea?

The Peacocks. I believe they never reaired that episode because so many people found it so disturbing.

Last edited:
OMG, I think mine is from the vampire episode too!

"Prison, Scully. You're cellmate's nickname is going to be Large Marge? She's gonna read a lot of Gertrude Stein?"

Same episode, yea?

This whole damned episode will forever haunt me.

Humbug. Still creeps me out even to type it.
250px-HumbugCapture.jpg

Is there any way I can get it off my fingers quickly without betraying my cool exterior?

I don't remember the vampire one. Is it on youtube, perchance? So I can refresh my memory?

The only two that grossed me out were the ones I mentioned.....the russian suckerface guy and the Peacock bros.

I don't remember the vampire one. Is it on youtube, perchance? So I can refresh my memory?

The only two that grossed me out were the ones I mentioned.....the russian suckerface guy and the Peacock bros.

bad blood

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD2LVs3z56I][X-Files]-Bad Blood - YouTube[/ame]

the host..... flukeman.

home

^^^ and i swear some of them post here!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the videos, Syrenn...

I always liked "Home"...Creepy...I just didn't know the name of that episode.

But my favorite episode and moment would have to be the one where Scully and Mulder went to a community of retired circus performers to investigate some disappearances.

One guy had this sort of twin that resided in his stomach and the twin would apparently would go off on his own and kill (eat?) people.
At the end of the episode, the older brother wasn't looking too good and Mulder said to someone "What's wrong with him ?",...and the older brother said "Must've been something I ate.."

Anyway, my favorite moment was when Scully and Mulder were checking in to the motel there and the guy working there said he knew Mulder was a Fed.
Mulder said "Really ?..How'd you know that ?"
The guy said "By your unimaginative tie and your dour demeanor."

I'd love to see that episode again.

I think the picture someone posted here of a tattooed man by a river about to eat a fish, was from the retired circus people episode.

"Triangle" is whimsical ... even if somewhat gruesome.

(Season 6, the bermuda triangle time loop which sends Mulder back to the start of WWII)

And when Mulder tells Scully he loves her ..... awwwwwww.

Forum List

Back