James Foley: His Secret Life And The CIA...

And i seriously doubt these people were all just innocent 'Aid Workers' either. Most were likely working for the CIA in a covert capacity...

Possibly. Personally, i have to question whether or not there really is an 'ISIS' at all. If it does exist, it's a likely a Western-created entity. Its so-called 'leaders' seem to be Westerners. Likely trained by British and American intelligence services.

My own personal take on the beheading video is that it's likely a CIA/British Intelligence Production. They've wanted war with Syria for years. This video is just way too convenient and fake. But hey, that's just my feeling anyway.

Here's the thing. Your own "personal take" and "feeling" on the beheading video or your need to "question whether or not there really is an 'ISIS' at all" or your "doubt" about the innocence and veracity of the aid workers is not supported by ANYTHING but your questions, doubts and personal takes. Your eagerness to reject reality - as boring and brutish as it so often is - is proof only of your own personal sickness.
You seem need all this to somehow be about YOU.

Well questioning Government/Corporate Media narratives is still permitted in America, i think. I seriously doubt these people were just innocent 'Aid Workers' and 'Journalists.' Foley especially, was caught stirring up chaos in Libya before he was sent to Syria to do the same. He very likely was a CIA operative.

Questioning is good, Pauli, but basing your conclusions on your questions is stupid and I know you aren't stupid. Just sayin'.
Ex-"Truther" Charlie has an insiders view of your disease:
ā€œIā€™ve gone full circle in my Right-wing thinking,ā€ he says. ā€œThereā€™s a professional victimhood in conspiracy theorists. Thereā€™s a hatred of high achievers.ā€
"As for his own involvement in the conspiracy movement, Veitch has a simpler theory. When asked what it was in his psychology that made him susceptible, he answers emphatically. ā€œEgo,ā€ he says. ā€œEgo made me vulnerable.ā€
"I thought the term ā€˜Truth Movementā€™ meant that thereā€™d be some search for truth. I was wrong. I was the new Stalin. The poster boy for a mad movement.ā€

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0CCoQFjAC&url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/10079244/The-911-conspiracy-theorist-who-changed-his-mind.html&ei=9GVrVPPnM6W1sQTlk4GoBA&usg=AFQjCNHz3Uj1z8KHiP4tI_4IZGlW6DV9qw

Well, i seriously question his narrative too. I mean, who is he? What's his agenda?

I choose to question most of what i observe in the Government/Corporate Media. I think all Americans should do the same. But hey, that's just how i feel.

And i seriously doubt these people were all just innocent 'Aid Workers' either. Most were likely working for the CIA in a covert capacity...

Possibly. Personally, i have to question whether or not there really is an 'ISIS' at all. If it does exist, it's a likely a Western-created entity. Its so-called 'leaders' seem to be Westerners. Likely trained by British and American intelligence services.

My own personal take on the beheading video is that it's likely a CIA/British Intelligence Production. They've wanted war with Syria for years. This video is just way too convenient and fake. But hey, that's just my feeling anyway.

Here's the thing. Your own "personal take" and "feeling" on the beheading video or your need to "question whether or not there really is an 'ISIS' at all" or your "doubt" about the innocence and veracity of the aid workers is not supported by ANYTHING but your questions, doubts and personal takes. Your eagerness to reject reality - as boring and brutish as it so often is - is proof only of your own personal sickness.

Well questioning Government/Corporate Media narratives is still permitted in America, i think. I seriously doubt these people were just innocent 'Aid Workers' and 'Journalists.' Foley especially, was caught stirring up chaos in Libya before he was sent to Syria to do the same. He very likely was a CIA operative.

Questioning is good, Pauli, but basing your conclusions on your questions is stupid and I know you aren't stupid. Just sayin'.
ā€œIā€™ve gone full circle in my Right-wing thinking,ā€ he says. ā€œThereā€™s a professional victimhood in conspiracy theorists. Thereā€™s a hatred of high achievers.ā€
"As for his own involvement in the conspiracy movement, Veitch has a simpler theory. When asked what it was in his psychology that made him susceptible, he answers emphatically. ā€œEgo,ā€ he says. ā€œEgo made me vulnerable.ā€
"I thought the term ā€˜Truth Movementā€™ meant that thereā€™d be some search for truth. I was wrong. I was the new Stalin. The poster boy for a mad movement.ā€

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0CCoQFjAC&url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/10079244/The-911-conspiracy-theorist-who-changed-his-mind.html&ei=9GVrVPPnM6W1sQTlk4GoBA&usg=AFQjCNHz3Uj1z8KHiP4tI_4IZGlW6DV9qw

Well, i seriously question his narrative too. I mean, who is he? What's his agenda?

I choose to question most of what i observe in the Government/Corporate Media. I think all Americans should do the same. But hey, that's just how i feel.

But you didn't challenge his agenda when he was a poster boy for the 9/11 "Truther" Movement. See what I'm getting at? You reserve your cynicism for the agendas of those who don't - or in the case of Veitch, no longer - share your POV. If you had the courage and integrity to use that same prism to view the agendas of those who do agree with you, you too would soon be an ex-"Truther."
Ask yourself if you could handle that?

But you didn't challenge his agenda when he was a poster boy for the 9/11 "Truther" Movement. See what I'm getting at? You reserve your cynicism for the agendas of those who don't - or in the case of Veitch, no longer - share your POV. If you had the courage and integrity to use that same prism to view the agendas of those who do agree with you, you too would soon be an ex-"Truther."

He's free to have whatever POV he chooses. And so are you. I'm ok with that. Why aren't you?

He's free to have whatever POV he chooses. And so are you. I'm ok with that. Why aren't you?

The point remains you didn't challenge his agenda until he escaped from the paranoid "Truther" Movement.
I'm not censuring anyone's POV, Pauli, I'm simply expressing mine.
Why are you so angry about it? Could it be deep down inside you know you are a bit ... off?

The point remains you didn't challenge his agenda until he escaped from the paranoid "Truther" Movement.
Why are you so angry about it? Could it be deep down inside you know you are a bit ... off?

Ha, i assure you i'm not angry. You can hold whatever POV you choose. I'm good with that. You're the one coming off angry and hostile.

Ha, i assure you i'm not angry. You can hold whatever POV you choose. I'm good with that. You're the one coming off angry and hostile.

I seem hostile to you simply because I don't agree with your POV.
The point remains you didn't challenge Veitch's agenda until he escaped from your paranoid "Truther" Movement. Check out the vicious response by his former comrades to his change of heart. They weren't too happy with him.

The point remains you didn't challenge Veitch's agenda until he escaped from your paranoid "Truther" Movement. Check out the vicious response by his former comrades to his change of heart. They weren't too happy with him.

He wasn't a prisoner. He wasn't held captive. So he didn't 'escape' anything. He's merely changed his POV. And i'm good with that. I can only speak for myself though. I'm not angry at him or you. I will always question Government/Corporate Media narratives. I'm willing to handle being attacked for it. It comes with the territory.

He wasn't a prisoner. He wasn't held captive. So he didn't 'escape' anything. He's merely changed his POV. And i'm good with that. I can only speak for myself though. I'm not angry at him or you. I will always question Government/Corporate Media narratives. I'm willing to handle being attacked for it. It comes with the territory.

The burning question remains: can you question the "Truther" narrative and the agendas of those who promote it?

Paulitician, just tell Sayanim to beat off already, he's a lying weasel that doesn't know his ass from his elbow and he's a traitor to boot.

The burning question remains: can you question the "Truther" narrative and the agendas of those who promote it?

Yes.

Yes.

Fair enough, let's try it out. CaptChat just called me a liar and a traitor. Have you ever known me to lie? Do I strike you as a traitor?

Yes.

Fair enough, let's try it out. CaptChat just called me a liar and a traitor. Have you ever known me to lie? Do I strike you as a traitor?
well there was that time we were on assignment to ......

daws101 - "well there was that time we were on assignment to ......"

Was that the time where you two shared the twin sized bed in Miami??

Yes.

I don't like to speak for other Posters.

Yes.

I don't like to speak for other Posters.

Understood, but I didn't ask you to: Have you ever known me to lie? Do I strike you as a traitor?

And most experts have concluded the video is fake.
Checking in.

Latest ones, some unfortunate Japanese guys. Is this video also fake? Japanese are in on it?

ISISJapaneseHostages.jpg

Well as I said on another thread its suspect since the PM of Japan just visited the PM of Israel Sun, first time in 7 years and first time Isis has threatened Japanese. That is a nice photo, but it proves nothing at all.

Forum List

Back