James Foley: His Secret Life And The CIA...

Man, you have to admit the photos and video of him just don't match up. Does look like two different people. Freaky.

Actually it looks like whatever conspiracy theory video you have flattened out his picture a bit to support their tin hattery.

The guy in the video actually looks a lot like Foley:

B0wyMG7.png

He even has the same freckles right off the left eyebrow. Also note same mark about an inch lower away from corner of lip.

Foley001_3015027b.jpg

140821-james-foley-best-4a_40e441a17116e8ce736ce634633616ad.nbcnews-fp-1040-600.jpg

Exact freckles on his cheek near his eyebrow, same freckle near the corner of his mouth, identically shaped ear, same lips, same nose, same eyebrows, same gap in his teeth.

What's the conspiracy exactly?

Exact freckles on his cheek near his eyebrow, same freckle near the corner of his mouth, identically shaped ear, same lips, same nose, same eyebrows, same gap in his teeth.

Just because its him, doesn't mean he was beheaded, also that he is a journalist, and if you watched his parents interview after his beheading, I was like in a state of shock. Really, if she had seen a beheading of one of the two I seen, she would not of been able to even stand up knowing that happened to her son. I think he is CIA and is probably in witness protection. Fake film to spread Islam phobia.

Ahh so your evidence to support him not being beheading isn't like Paulitician's (it isn't him in the video) you are saying it is him in the video but he is still alive and the images of his head detached from body are all fake, your evidence being the mother was able to stand up in an interview with reporters later.

The "parent's not showing grief like I think they would" is a common point among tin-hatters, I believe Paulitician himself has used it when exposing how the Sandy Hook shooting was fake. It must be amazing to be so in tune to the emotions and psych of people you have never met to be able to spot from their expression of grief not matching what you expect and pronounce it all fake.

I'll give ya that. Nice catch. But who is James Foley? My guess is, he's a CIA operative. And most experts have concluded the video is fake.

Just because its him, doesn't mean he was beheaded, also that he is a journalist, and if you watched his parents interview after his beheading, I was like in a state of shock. Really, if she had seen a beheading of one of the two I seen, she would not of been able to even stand up knowing that happened to her son. I think he is CIA and is probably in witness protection. Fake film to spread Islam phobia.

Crisis Actors. The Government has been using them for many years. But more & more people are catching on. The behavior can be noticeably bizarre. Such is the case in this one.

Ahh so your evidence to support him not being beheading isn't like Paulitician's (it isn't him in the video) you are saying it is him in the video but he is still alive and the images of his head detached from body are all fake, your evidence being the mother was able to stand up in an interview with reporters later.

The "parent's not showing grief like I think they would" is a common point among tin-hatters, I believe Paulitician himself has used it when exposing how the Sandy Hook shooting was fake. It must be amazing to be so in tune to the emotions and psych of people you have never met to be able to spot from their expression of grief not matching what you expect and pronounce it all fake.

Emotion is pretty much the beating heart of most of this tin foil nonsense. As they aren't going to be getting by on the facts......which explicitly contradict them.

And of course, the kind of loathsome accusations they are making can only really be done anonymously and online. As none of them would have the balls to look into Foley's mother's eyes and tell her that she didn't grieve correctly, that she's a liar, that she knows her son is actually alive, and that she's part of a conspiracy.

The entire conspiracy falls apart when you apply it to real life. As what sick fuck would tell a mother that she's not grieving for the gruesome murder of her son 'the right way'?

A conspiracy theorist, that's who.

Emotion is pretty much the beating heart of most of this tin foil nonsense. As they aren't going to be getting by on the facts......which explicitly contradict them.

And of course, the kind of loathsome accusations they are making can only really be done anonymously and online. As none of them would have the balls to look into Foley's mother's eyes and tell her that she didn't grieve correctly, that she's a liar, that she knows her son is actually alive, and that she's part of a conspiracy.

The entire conspiracy falls apart when you apply it to real life. As what sick fuck would tell a mother that she's not grieving for the gruesome murder of her son 'the right way'?

You're just lashing out. You're shooting the messenger. The video has been proven to be a fake. Everyone should question the whole thing now. To not question, would be cowardly and ignorant.

You're just lashing out. You're shooting the messenger. The video has been proven to be a fake. Everyone should question the whole thing now. To not question, would be cowardly and ignorant.

More accurately, I'm saying that the messenger's 'evidence' doesn't carry his argument. As its obviously Foley in both videos. And telling a greiving mother that she's not grieving right is subjective nonsense.

And secondly.....that the messangeers accusation is loathsome. The poster spewing it wouldn't have the balls to make the accusation to that mother's face that she's a liar who is covering up a grand conspiracy by faking her grief. Its the kind of cowardly accusation that can only be made online, and only anonymously.

Third, its despicable to try and get conspiracy mileage off of a mother's anguish over the brutal murder of her son. Especially when your 'evidence' is the mother's anguish. Most conspiracies are harmless idiocy. This is particularly vile.

The video has been proven to be a fake.
You keep saying this but you must remember most people have a higher bar for "proof" than having gotten all juiced up over the latest youtube video uploaded to whatever-alternative-news-that-also-sells-gold with ominous background music.

Where is your proof?

More accurately, I'm saying that the messenger's 'evidence' doesn't carry his argument. As its obviously Foley in both videos. And telling a greiving mother that she's not grieving right is subjective nonsense.

And secondly.....that the messangeers accusation is loathsome. The poster spewing it wouldn't have the balls to make the accusation to that mother's face that she's a liar who is covering up a grand conspiracy by faking her grief. Its the kind of cowardly accusation that can only be made online, and only anonymously.

Third, its despicable to try and get conspiracy mileage off of a mother's anguish over the brutal murder of her son. Especially when your 'evidence' is the mother's anguish. Most conspiracies are harmless idiocy. This is particularly vile.

I know, and we hate America and the children too. You Goose Steppers are so predictable. The video is fake. And the Government has been using Crisis Actors for years. Question everything. Because your Government lies 24/7. It is what it is.

Have you seen the beheading? I saw one that was totally fake, no blood. I also seen another I believe was very real , lots of blood ad the man squirming and moaning.

So did you witness the beheading online?

The video has been proven to be a fake.
You keep saying this but you must remember most people have a higher bar for "proof" than having gotten all juiced up over the latest youtube video uploaded to whatever-alternative-news-that-also-sells-gold with ominous background music.

Where is your proof?

Where is yours , I'd like to see the beheading.

Where is yours , I'd like to see the beheading.
I'm drawing a logical conclusion:
1. A reporter known to be covering in Syria disappeared
2. The reporter appears in a video with a terrorist group known for beheadings
3. Video shows them about to behead vieo
4. Pictures surface of said reporter's body on ground with bloody head resting on it

To me it is fair to assume the reporter in that video is dead. The evidence above weighs a lot more strongly than thinking it is all fake because someone's mother shouldn't have been able stand at a press conference.

I know, and we hate America and the children too. You Goose Steppers are so predictable. The video is fake. And the Government has been using Crisis Actors for years. Question everything. Because your Government lies 24/7. It is what it is.

You simply don't have the evidence to support your accusation. You claiming that you know how a grieving mother is 'supposed' to grieve is subjective nonsense. You know no such thing. And that is the totality of your argument, as its obviously Foley in both videos.

And accusing a grieving mother of faking her anguish and lying about her son's death......because you think you know better after watching a youtube video? That's just horrible.

Also = apparently Paulitician has decided he won't be backing up his claims that the video is fake because "experts" said it was. When repeatedly asked who the experts he kept referencing were he finally came back in another thread with:

The info is out there if you're interested. It's a fake. You have to question the whole thing now.

We'll take that as a NO, he has no idea who the supposed experts are and Mr. Question-Everything-Speech has no interest in anyone questioning him. We are instructed to start madly googling to learn why he's correct.

Forum List

Back