James Foley: His Secret Life And The CIA...

I know, and we hate America and the children too. You Goose Steppers are so predictable. The video is fake. And the Government has been using Crisis Actors for years. Question everything. Because your Government lies 24/7. It is what it is.

You simply don't have the evidence to support your accusation. You claiming that you know how a grieving mother is 'supposed' to grieve is subjective nonsense. You know no such thing. And that is the totality of your argument, as its obviously Foley in both videos.

And accusing a grieving mother of faking her anguish and lying about her son's death......because you think you know better after watching a youtube video? That's just horrible.

Well, that's true. I don't know anything. And neither do you. Our Government lies. That's just the way it is. This guy was likely a CIA operative. But hey, that's just my feeling. You're entitled to believe anything you wish. I certainly can't control that.

So your "truth" isn't "out there" but rather another rancid figure of your fetid imagination. Got it!

There's always more to the story. But don't count on Big Brother and his Corporate Media to tell it. It can never be proven if Foley was or wasn't a CIA operative. And that's just the way Big Brother wants it.

Personally, i feel he was part of CIA operations in both Libya and Syria. Can i prove it? Nope. But that doesn't necessarily mean it isn't so.

Ahh so your evidence to support him not being beheading isn't like Paulitician's (it isn't him in the video) you are saying it is him in the video but he is still alive and the images of his head detached from body are all fake, your evidence being the mother was able to stand up in an interview with reporters later.

The "parent's not showing grief like I think they would" is a common point among tin-hatters, I believe Paulitician himself has used it when exposing how the Sandy Hook shooting was fake. It must be amazing to be so in tune to the emotions and psych of people you have never met to be able to spot from their expression of grief not matching what you expect and pronounce it all fake.

Emotion is pretty much the beating heart of most of this tin foil nonsense. As they aren't going to be getting by on the facts......which explicitly contradict them.

And of course, the kind of loathsome accusations they are making can only really be done anonymously and online. As none of them would have the balls to look into Foley's mother's eyes and tell her that she didn't grieve correctly, that she's a liar, that she knows her son is actually alive, and that she's part of a conspiracy.

The entire conspiracy falls apart when you apply it to real life. As what sick fuck would tell a mother that she's not grieving for the gruesome murder of her son 'the right way'?

A conspiracy theorist, that's who.

Perhaps you are correct. Even if you are. . . it is not, I repeat, NOT worth starting a war over.

Let us suppose that the tape that ISIS made is legitamate, why then is it illegal for us common folk here at USMB to analyze it and watch it for ourselves? Never in the history of the United States has a war been started over one man. What a waste. . . .
The video has been proven to be a fake.
You keep saying this but you must remember most people have a higher bar for "proof" than having gotten all juiced up over the latest youtube video uploaded to whatever-alternative-news-that-also-sells-gold with ominous background music.

Where is your proof?

Where is yours , I'd like to see the beheading.

According to the authorities. . . if you want to see the tape and make up your own mind? You are a terrorist. Makes me sort of wonder, what do you suppose they are hiding? :eusa_think:
(This site is a mirror for articles that disappear or for folks who servers mysteriously won't let them access them to read.) This is from the Independent.
Cheetah Post

Ahh so your evidence to support him not being beheading isn't like Paulitician's (it isn't him in the video) you are saying it is him in the video but he is still alive and the images of his head detached from body are all fake, your evidence being the mother was able to stand up in an interview with reporters later.

The "parent's not showing grief like I think they would" is a common point among tin-hatters, I believe Paulitician himself has used it when exposing how the Sandy Hook shooting was fake. It must be amazing to be so in tune to the emotions and psych of people you have never met to be able to spot from their expression of grief not matching what you expect and pronounce it all fake.

Emotion is pretty much the beating heart of most of this tin foil nonsense. As they aren't going to be getting by on the facts......which explicitly contradict them.

And of course, the kind of loathsome accusations they are making can only really be done anonymously and online. As none of them would have the balls to look into Foley's mother's eyes and tell her that she didn't grieve correctly, that she's a liar, that she knows her son is actually alive, and that she's part of a conspiracy.

The entire conspiracy falls apart when you apply it to real life. As what sick fuck would tell a mother that she's not grieving for the gruesome murder of her son 'the right way'?

Perhaps you are correct. Even if you are. . . it is not, I repeat, NOT worth starting a war over.

Let us suppose that the tape that ISIS made is legitamate, why then is it illegal for us common folk here at USMB to analyze it and watch it for ourselves? Never in the history of the United States has a war been started over one man. What a waste. . . .
You keep saying this but you must remember most people have a higher bar for "proof" than having gotten all juiced up over the latest youtube video uploaded to whatever-alternative-news-that-also-sells-gold with ominous background music.

Where is your proof?

According to the authorities. . . if you want to see the tape and make up your own mind? You are a terrorist. Makes me sort of wonder, what do you suppose they are hiding? :eusa_think:
(This site is a mirror for articles that disappear or for folks who servers mysteriously won't let them access them to read.) This is from the Independent.
Cheetah Post

Ah, just shut your mouth and go along. Stop asking questions. The Globalist Elites know what's best for ya. ;)

Where is your proof?

Cheetah Post

I agree it should be up to us to watch it or not, those with weak guts probably shouldn't. I have see two, one I say was fake, no blood, and one was real. So to tell us and not allow us to see it is quite suspicious.

Where is your proof?

Cheetah Post

Ah, just shut your mouth and go along. Stop asking questions. The Globalist Elites know what's best for ya. ;)
ah pauly...it's impossible to be a Globalist Elite the two words cancel each other out...

Where is your proof?

Cheetah Post

I agree it should be up to us to watch it or not, those with weak guts probably shouldn't. I have see two, one I say was fake, no blood, and one was real. So to tell us and not allow us to see it is quite suspicious.
right !reality is always suspicious

And most experts have concluded the video is fake.
You've been saying this over and over, and I keep asking what experts? Who are they?

I'm going to quote most of this article because most of the sites around the net that source it keep getting blocked. I'll post the link, but who knows how long it'll be around. A professional international forensic science company did the analysis and ruled the tape probably inauthentic. They do however believe the US government and his "so called" family and rule that James Foley. . . if that is his name, dead. But this media company, says in no uncertain terms, this tape bears no hallmarks of an authentic terrorist Video. Follow the links, sign up for The Australian, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. It's impossible to have sane, reasoned discussions with folks who just listen to the same things, year after year. This was the guy that caused us to go to war in Libya. A chemical attack ruled fake, and 90% of Americans CLEARLY said they didn't want war in Syria. Well, so what now? Well, they played the Foley card in Libya when Congress was on Summer break and it worked then? Why not give that another try?

Are you all REALLY THAT OBTUSE? REALLY?

6 Reasons Why James Foley Beheading Video Could be Fake
(Internation Business Times)
Mirror
Cheetah Post
Why there is no blood?
A study of the four-minute 40-second clip, carried out by an international forensic science company and published by The Australian, notes that no blood can be seen, though the knife is drawn across Foley's neck at least six times. The report also noted that the sounds, allegedly made by Foley, are not consistent with a real execution scenario. The report concluded that the video has to be a fake as there was no incision made on Foley's neck.

Why is Islamic State censoring its brutality?
The Global Mirror noted that though the video is meant to portray violence of extreme form, the Islamic State has gone on to censor the beheading scene. Islamic State, which is known for its brutality, will not shy away from streaming the beheading. Doubts have been raised as the actual beheading is never shown in the video. The video fades to black the moment the beheading starts and ends with the bloody image of the decapitated head lying over the body.

Why is there no Islamic word spoken?
The Islamic State militants are known for their scripture quoting. The Sunni terrorist group lays strong emphasis on using verses from Quran to justify its killings. But in the video, though the masked militant speaks about Muslim interests, there is hardly any reference to Quran, which has raised quite some doubts.
During most of its executions, the Islamic State militants chant "Allahu Akbar" while killing a hostage but no such utterance is made in Foley's execution video.

Why is the video so polished?
The high contrast and resolution of the video have raised several doubts. The video is too polished for an Islamic State. Most beheading and other videos made by militants, which circulate online, are generally amateurish with poor video and audio quality.
The Foley execution video was shot on an HD camera, and with more than one cameras. Also, the audio is extremely clean and the video was edited by a professional.

Why use special effects?
There are multiple YouTube videos, which suggest that Foley's execution was shot like it is done in Hollywood movies. A conspiracy theory suggests that the entire execution was shot using a green screen. Though the masked militant dressed in black is seen standing in a desert-like land, neither his dress nor his shoes look dusty. There is no sign of even wind activity, which is highly unlikely for a desert terrain.
Meanwhile, the decapitated head could be created with modern make-up facilities.

Why use crisis actors?
Another conspiracy suggests that Foley's parents are crisis actors. The theory notes that it is highly abnormal for parents, who just witnessed the beheading of their son on video, to appear before the media in less than 24-hours, 'full of smiles and nice sunny memories'.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Nice that would be a bunch of speculation on silly points (they couldn't possibly own an HD camera, his shoes weren't dirty enough, it is always windy in the desert, his parents weren't sad enough etc.) and that is not proof. It is only proof for gullible tin hatters.

Furthermore we still don't have the name of the "experts" saying it is some international forensics company doesn't narrow it down any farther.

This is my favorite:
Foley's parents are crisis actors

Here they are at the press conference:
1408678108973_wps_1_John_and_Diane_Foley_pare.jpg

I guess this is the most elaborate conspiracy ever, because they've had these actors playing Foley's parents for an amazingly long time. Their neighbors must be in on it too, surely they must have noticed the ole switcheroo of people living next doo.

512x.jpg

diane-foley-james-foley-mom-3.jpg

o-FOLEY-FAMILY-900.jpg

Even more amazing, all this effort to hire actors and put them in place as parents but darn it we forgot to tell them to cry. Now the public is on to us.

Bonus = in that graduation picture they have the crisis actor from the Sandy Hook shooting, she's been working this case for a long time too. They knew when James Foley graduated they'd need to fake behead him someday, so set the crisis actors in place for this eventuality.

Still not sure how they fooled him too.

And most experts have concluded the video is fake.
You've been saying this over and over, and I keep asking what experts? Who are they?

I'm going to quote most of this article because most of the sites around the net that source it keep getting blocked. I'll post the link, but who knows how long it'll be around. A professional international forensic science company did the analysis and ruled the tape probably inauthentic. They do however believe the US government and his "so called" family and rule that James Foley. . . if that is his name, dead. But this media company, says in no uncertain terms, this tape bears no hallmarks of an authentic terrorist Video. Follow the links, sign up for The Australian, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. It's impossible to have sane, reasoned discussions with folks who just listen to the same things, year after year. This was the guy that caused us to go to war in Libya. A chemical attack ruled fake, and 90% of Americans CLEARLY said they didn't want war in Syria. Well, so what now? Well, they played the Foley card in Libya when Congress was on Summer break and it worked then? Why not give that another try?

Are you all REALLY THAT OBTUSE? REALLY?

6 Reasons Why James Foley Beheading Video Could be Fake
(Internation Business Times)
Mirror
Cheetah Post
Why there is no blood?
A study of the four-minute 40-second clip, carried out by an international forensic science company and published by The Australian, notes that no blood can be seen, though the knife is drawn across Foley's neck at least six times. The report also noted that the sounds, allegedly made by Foley, are not consistent with a real execution scenario. The report concluded that the video has to be a fake as there was no incision made on Foley's neck.

Why is Islamic State censoring its brutality?
The Global Mirror noted that though the video is meant to portray violence of extreme form, the Islamic State has gone on to censor the beheading scene. Islamic State, which is known for its brutality, will not shy away from streaming the beheading. Doubts have been raised as the actual beheading is never shown in the video. The video fades to black the moment the beheading starts and ends with the bloody image of the decapitated head lying over the body.

Why is there no Islamic word spoken?
The Islamic State militants are known for their scripture quoting. The Sunni terrorist group lays strong emphasis on using verses from Quran to justify its killings. But in the video, though the masked militant speaks about Muslim interests, there is hardly any reference to Quran, which has raised quite some doubts.
During most of its executions, the Islamic State militants chant "Allahu Akbar" while killing a hostage but no such utterance is made in Foley's execution video.

Why is the video so polished?
The high contrast and resolution of the video have raised several doubts. The video is too polished for an Islamic State. Most beheading and other videos made by militants, which circulate online, are generally amateurish with poor video and audio quality.
The Foley execution video was shot on an HD camera, and with more than one cameras. Also, the audio is extremely clean and the video was edited by a professional.

Why use special effects?
There are multiple YouTube videos, which suggest that Foley's execution was shot like it is done in Hollywood movies. A conspiracy theory suggests that the entire execution was shot using a green screen. Though the masked militant dressed in black is seen standing in a desert-like land, neither his dress nor his shoes look dusty. There is no sign of even wind activity, which is highly unlikely for a desert terrain.
Meanwhile, the decapitated head could be created with modern make-up facilities.

Why use crisis actors?
Another conspiracy suggests that Foley's parents are crisis actors. The theory notes that it is highly abnormal for parents, who just witnessed the beheading of their son on video, to appear before the media in less than 24-hours, 'full of smiles and nice sunny memories'.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
classic mr beal anything but reality. you guys should start a site.

Let us suppose that the tape that ISIS made is legitamate, why then is it illegal for us common folk here at USMB to analyze it and watch it for ourselves? Never in the history of the United States has a war been started over one man.

What's preventing you? The video wasn't uploaded to a secure govenrment server accessible only by Obama and the head of the CIA.

It was uploaded to youtube.

The video that the government is analyzing is the same that 'HotMonkeyDong69' could download from the internet the day of its release.

Both videos look very staged and unrealistic. Not a bit of panic expressed by either victim. Something's amiss. Just my opinion anyway.

My own personal take on the beheading video is that it's likely a CIA/British Intelligence Production. They've wanted war with Syria for years. This video is just way too convenient and fake. But hey, that's just my feeling anyway.
So curious if you're maintaining this belief thru all the beheadings at the hands of ISIS.

You believe the Foley video was fake, were Sotloff and Kassig as well?

And i seriously doubt these people were all just innocent 'Aid Workers' either. Most were likely working for the CIA in a covert capacity. There's no doubt Foley was working for the CIA. He was caught stirring up shit in Libya before he was sent to Syria. He was no innocent 'Aid Worker' or 'Journalist.' That was just his cover.

My own personal take on the beheading video is that it's likely a CIA/British Intelligence Production. They've wanted war with Syria for years. This video is just way too convenient and fake. But hey, that's just my feeling anyway.
So curious if you're maintaining this belief thru all the beheadings at the hands of ISIS.

You believe the Foley video was fake, were Sotloff and Kassig as well?

Possibly. Personally, i have to question whether or not there really is an 'ISIS' at all. If it does exist, it's a likely a Western-created entity. Its so-called 'leaders' seem to be Westerners. Likely trained by British and American intelligence services.

And i seriously doubt these people were all just innocent 'Aid Workers' either. Most were likely working for the CIA in a covert capacity...

Possibly. Personally, i have to question whether or not there really is an 'ISIS' at all. If it does exist, it's a likely a Western-created entity. Its so-called 'leaders' seem to be Westerners. Likely trained by British and American intelligence services.

Here's the thing. Your own "personal take" and "feeling" on the beheading video or your need to "question whether or not there really is an 'ISIS' at all" or your "doubt" about the innocence and veracity of the aid workers is not supported by ANYTHING but your questions, doubts and personal takes. Your eagerness to reject reality - as boring and brutish as it so often is - is proof only of your own personal sickness.
You seem need all this to somehow be about YOU.

And i seriously doubt these people were all just innocent 'Aid Workers' either. Most were likely working for the CIA in a covert capacity...

Here's the thing. Your own "personal take" and "feeling" on the beheading video or your need to "question whether or not there really is an 'ISIS' at all" or your "doubt" about the innocence and veracity of the aid workers is not supported by ANYTHING but your questions, doubts and personal takes. Your eagerness to reject reality - as boring and brutish as it so often is - is proof only of your own personal sickness.

Well questioning Government/Corporate Media narratives is still permitted in America, i think. I seriously doubt these people were just innocent 'Aid Workers' and 'Journalists.' Foley especially, was caught stirring up chaos in Libya before he was sent to Syria to do the same. He very likely was a CIA operative.

Well questioning Government/Corporate Media narratives is still permitted in America, i think. I seriously doubt these people were just innocent 'Aid Workers' and 'Journalists.' Foley especially, was caught stirring up chaos in Libya before he was sent to Syria to do the same. He very likely was a CIA operative.

Questioning is good, Pauli, but basing your conclusions on your questions is stupid and I know you aren't stupid. Just sayin'.
Ex-"Truther" Charlie has an insiders view of your disease:
“I’ve gone full circle in my Right-wing thinking,” he says. “There’s a professional victimhood in conspiracy theorists. There’s a hatred of high achievers.”
"As for his own involvement in the conspiracy movement, Veitch has a simpler theory. When asked what it was in his psychology that made him susceptible, he answers emphatically. “Ego,” he says. “Ego made me vulnerable.”
"I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong. I was the new Stalin. The poster boy for a mad movement.”

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...k4GoBA&usg=AFQjCNHz3Uj1z8KHiP4tI_4IZGlW6DV9qw

Forum List

Back