James Foley: His Secret Life And The CIA...

The image he had also cut off the top of the Sandy Hook girl's head.

Why would there be any reason to do that? Because when she's completely in frame you can tell her head is much longer, and whoever made that photo knew it and knew suckers like the tin hatters wouldn't wonder why they are comparing an entire face with 3/4 of one.

Yeah, now that you mention it, that was absolutely intentional. As there's zero reason to cut off the top of her head save to keep you from seeing something. It looks ridiculously awkward when compared to the original framing.

Leading me to believe that the folks who are schucking this conspiracy knew it was bullshit to begin with.

Exact freckles on his cheek near his eyebrow, same freckle near the corner of his mouth, identically shaped ear, same lips, same nose, same eyebrows, same gap in his teeth.

What's the conspiracy exactly?

I'll give ya that. Nice catch. But who is James Foley? My guess is, he's a CIA operative. And most experts have concluded the video is fake.

No, they haven't. Only screwball loons like you with no life have come to that conclusion.

It's a fake.

conspiracy-theories.jpg

Yes, more ridicule and scorn. But that's ok, resolve is weakening. Goose Steppers are coming around. I do understand it's a slow process though. But it is happening. Most don't want to admit it, but they are beginning to question more.

Last edited:
Yes, more ridicule and scorn. But that's ok, resolve is weakening. Goose Steppers are coming around. I do understand it's a slow process though. But it is happening. Most don't want to admit it, but they are beginning to question more.

Laughing....are you trying to convince us or yourself? Because it doesn't sound like either of us buying your latest round of self comforting. Your argument didn't have the evidence to support it. And people rejected your argument because it neither made the slightest sense, nor could you back your claims up.

You were ridiculed because your accusation was particularly vile, accusing a grieving mother that she's faking her anguish and emotional agony over the brutal murder of her son. All while admitting that you don't know what you're talking about. If you're going to make an accusation that callous, that hurtful, you need to be damn sure you can back it up.

You never could. That's why you fail.

Laughing....are you trying to convince us or yourself? Because it doesn't sound like either of us buying your latest round of self comforting. Your argument didn't have the evidence to support it. And people rejected your argument because it neither made the slightest sense, nor could you back your claims up.

You were ridiculed because your accusation was particularly vile, accusing a grieving mother that she's faking her anguish and emotional agony over the brutal murder of her son. All while admitting that you don't know what you're talking about. If you're going to make an accusation that callous, that hurtful, you need to be damn sure you can back it up.

Nah, Goose Stepper resolve is weakening. You guys are beginning to come around. But it is a slow process. Your faith in and devotion to Big Brother is fading. It's happening.

Nah, Goose Stepper resolve is weakening. You guys are beginning to come around. But it is a slow process. Your faith in and devotion to Big Brother is fading. It's happening.

If you keep repeating that to yourself long enough, you might actually start to believe it. Because we certainly aren't. You made a rather vile claim you simply couldn't back up and have been forced to utterly abandon.

And failed again.

Dude this sounds so pathetic I'm almost not sure if you're joking or not.

If you keep repeating that to yourself long enough, you might actually start to believe it. Because we certainly aren't. You made a rather vile claim you simply couldn't back up and have been forced to utterly abandon.

And failed again.

Ah, more Goose Stepper scorn. Not gonna work. People will still question. The days of shaming and scorning people into silence are over. The truth is out there. But you're not gonna find it in your Government or its controlled Corporate Media.

The People didn't buy into Big Brother's Assad 'Chemical Attack' propaganda sham. They would not support war with Syria. That absolutely shocked Big Brother. That was one rare example of most standing up and calling Bullshit on Government and its Corporate Media. But i think that's gonna start happening more often. So Goose Stepper resolve is weakening. They're beginning to question more.

The People didn't buy into Big Brother's Assad 'Chemical Attack' propaganda sham. They would not support war with Syria. That absolutely shocked Big Brother. That was one rare example of most standing up and calling Bullshit on Government and its Corporate Media. But i think that's gonna start happening more often. So Goose Stepper resolve is weakening. They're beginning to question more.

Dude.....you've named the voice in your head. And now you're claiming to speak for it. And even more bizarrely, you're claiming to speak for all of us. Using our debunking and dismissal of your silly claims due to a spectacular lack of evidence.....as proof that we agree with you?

You're kinda raising denial to an art form.

Dude.....you've named the voice in your head. And now you're claiming to speak for it. And even more bizarrely, you're claiming to speak for all of us. Using our debunking and dismissal of your silly claims due to a spectacular lack of evidence.....as proof that we agree with you?

You're kinda raising denial to an art form.

Back at ya.

Back at ya.
This makes no sense, he wasn't claiming your resolve was weakening so how would you possible make that post back at him?

You've basically reduced yourself to gibberish.

'Denial' is what you loyal Goose Steppers are all about. Still believing Big Brother and his Corporate Media tell you the truth. So incredibly delusional and naive.

'Denial' is what you loyal Goose Steppers are all about. Still believing Big Brother and his Corporate Media tell you the truth. So incredibly delusional and naive.

Schizophasia - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In the mental health field, schizophasia, commonly referred to as word salad, is confused, and often repetitious, language that is symptomatic of various mental illnesses.

Yups, i crazy and gots ma tinfoil hat on right now. I hates America and cute lil puppy dogs too.

You Goose Steppers are so lame.

In the mental health field, schizophasia, commonly referred to as word salad, is confused, and often repetitious, language that is symptomatic of various mental illnesses.
And right away Paulitician is happy to provide a case study.

Yups, i crazy and gots ma tinfoil hat on right now. I hates America too. You Goose Steppers are so lame.

Yup, and i wears a tinfoil hat and hates America too. Yuk Yuk. Man, you Goose Steppers are soo dang boring.

Thanks.

Polly parrokeets another wild theory from the guys who make $$ whoring these theories to gullible retards.

And right away Paulitician is happy to provide a case study.

Yups, i crazy and gots ma tinfoil hat on right now. I hates America too. You Goose Steppers are so lame.

Yup, and i wears a tinfoil hat and hates America too. Yuk Yuk. Man, you Goose Steppers are soo dang boring.

Thanks.

Here's another good video for loyal Goose Steppers like you to watch. Pay close attention to the end of the video. It sums you guys up perfectly. The real crazy ones are the sheeple who continue to believe Big Brother and his Corporate Media tell them the truth...

Forum List

Back