James Brady, former White House press secretary, has died

Look at how the gun lovers regard the victims of gunplay! The wake of destruction, shattered lives and death left behind by some gun lovers is irrefutable, yet they revel in it!

How many ham handed rationalizations (at best) or equivocations (blatant words of cruelty and disdain at worst) can the gun culture advocates throw out on the stoop before even the cat sees them as putrid?

It's because gun nutz like the couple we have seen here don't give a flying fuck about people at all.

If our founding fathers could see how batshit crazy the 2nd amendment crew has become, I bet they would have worded that amendment very differently.

Making more laws will not stop gun violence or any other violence. Our culture desensitizes violence, that is the issue. Music, games, movies create the culture.

Violence is the symptom, remove guns, the culture will move to other forms of violence.

Look at how the gun lovers regard the victims of gunplay! The wake of destruction, shattered lives and death left behind by some gun lovers is irrefutable, yet they revel in it!

How many ham handed rationalizations (at best) or equivocations (blatant words of cruelty and disdain at worst) can the gun culture advocates throw out on the stoop before even the cat sees them as putrid?

It's because gun nutz like the couple we have seen here don't give a flying fuck about people at all.

If our founding fathers could see how batshit crazy the 2nd amendment crew has become, I bet they would have worded that amendment very differently.

Reading the amendment is quite a challenge: It is nonsense.

The wording makes one wonder at the literacy of the founding fathers of USA.

Keep in mind...the laws created in response to his shooting during the assassination attempt on Reagan have done nothing to actually stop gun crimes or mass shootings...the Brady Laws have made it harder for people who don't use guns to commit crime to get guns...but again...they aren't the ones killing people...

The theater,killer on Colorado...passed the Brady background checks...Newton, he killed the owner of the guns he used to circumvent the Brady laws, the Santa Barbara mass shooter...passed the Brady background checks 3 different times to get his guns, the two shooters at Columbine...acquired their guns illegally, circumventing the Brady laws, the Navy Yard shooter...again, avoided the Brady Laws...

Me, a law abiding citizen...undergoes a Brady Law celery time I purchase a firearm...

so the laws created in his name...are meaningless...I guess we need to make even more laws that criminals will ignore and avoid...

Your opinion, which I do not share. But it shows how inhumane you are.

It's a shame that a frothing lunatic leftist shot him and I do hope he is at rest, but that doesn't mean he or Gabby Giffords or anyone else has more say over my 2nd Amendment rights than I do.
It seems that Congresswoman Giffords and Press Secretary Brady had their rights curtailed. At least you can still proudly pack heat, regardless of the circumstances.

Imagine if those shootings, along with the hundreds of thousands since them, could have been prevented.

They lost their lives to the gun nutter movement.

Sure, they were still breathing but the life they planned was taken away from them.

Shootings could be prevented but our congress is so damn worthless, they won't stand up to those who want free rein to kill and call it a constitutional right.

16617_10151205510904296_1916430268_n_zpsbf2635f1.jpg

And who was Herbert Walker Bush going to have dinner with the night of the shooting? Answer the question and you get bonus points!

Yes, if only Tom Jefferson had understood the brilliance of totalitarian dictatorship, he would have never endorsed civil liberty.

You have it all figured out, Statist... :eusa_hand::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Your opinion, which I do not share. But it shows how inhumane you are.

It's a shame that a frothing lunatic leftist shot him and I do hope he is at rest, but that doesn't mean he or Gabby Giffords or anyone else has more say over my 2nd Amendment rights than I do.

Leftist?

:cuckoo:

Hinkley was an advocate of Marx. He insanely thought he was Deniro in Taxi Driver - along with the revolutionary bent of it. His obsession with Jody Foster grew out of his psychotic link to the film.

But then, leftism isn't something promoted by a healthy mind.

Making more laws will not stop gun violence or any other violence. Our culture desensitizes violence, that is the issue. Music, games, movies create the culture.

Violence is the symptom, remove guns, the culture will move to other forms of violence.

It's nice to find somebody else who "gets it".

That said, I'm certainly no fan of censorship. What I do think would help this problem would be working to take away the stigma of therapy as "just being for crazies" & promoting psychological analyses to identify folks who can use the help.

Leftist?

:cuckoo:

Hinkley was an advocate of Marx. He insanely thought he was Deniro in Taxi Driver - along with the revolutionary bent of it. His obsession with Jody Foster grew out of his psychotic link to the film.

He was a nut. Characterizing him as a "leftist" is not only ridiculous, but gives credibility to the argument that the "right" cannot characterize the left without resorting to absurd hyperbole.

He was a nut. Characterizing him as a "leftist" is not only ridiculous, but gives credibility to the argument that the "right" cannot characterize the left without resorting to absurd hyperbole.

He is insane, but he did spout Marxist rhetoric, so leftist fits.

It's nice to find somebody else who "gets it".

That said, I'm certainly no fan of censorship. What I do think would help this problem would be working to take away the stigma of therapy as "just being for crazies" & promoting psychological analyses to identify folks who can use the help.

A military psychiatrist shot-up Fort Hood.

The Crazies are running the asylum.

He is insane, but he did spout Marxist rhetoric, so leftist fits.

Ridiculous.

He also thought he was Robert Diniro. I guess he was also an Actor.

I agree.

And, since was insane, saying he believed in anything at all is probably not accurate.

He was crazy and that's the issue that matters.

Forum List

Back