James Brady, former White House press secretary, has died

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
r

James Brady, former White House press secretary, has died - staff | Reuters

James Brady, a former presidential press secretary critically wounded in the assassination attempt on U.S. President Ronald Reagan, has died, a spokeswoman told Reuters on Monday. He was 73...

Former White House Press Secretary James Brady Dead at 73 - NBC News

...Brady was confined to a wheelchair after being shot and went on to become a leading voice for gun control.

In 1993, President Bill Clinton signed the Brady Handgun Violence Protection Act into law.

The briefing room at the White House is also named for the former press secretary.

RIP, James Brady

Your opinion, which I do not share. But it shows how inhumane you are.

It's a shame that a frothing lunatic leftist shot him and I do hope he is at rest, but that doesn't mean he or Gabby Giffords or anyone else has more say over my 2nd Amendment rights than I do.

To: John Hinckley

My family and I wanted to drop you a short note to tell you how pleased we are with the great strides you are making in your recovery.. In our fine country’s spirit of understanding and forgiveness, we want you to know there is a nonpartisan consensus of compassion and forgiveness throughout.

The Reagan family and I want you to know that no grudge is borne against you for shooting President Reagan. We, above all, are aware of how the mental stress and pain could have driven you to such an act of desperation. We are confident that you will soon make a complete recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a healthy and productive young man.

Best wishes,
Nancy Reagan & Family

P.S. While you have been incarcerated, Barack Obama has been banging Jodie Foster like a screen door in a tornado. You might want to look into that.

If Jim Brady had half a brain, he'd...

...oh, wait.

Too soon?

It's a shame that a frothing lunatic leftist shot him and I do hope he is at rest, but that doesn't mean he or Gabby Giffords or anyone else has more say over my 2nd Amendment rights than I do.
It seems that Congresswoman Giffords and Press Secretary Brady had their rights curtailed. At least you can still proudly pack heat, regardless of the circumstances.

Imagine if those shootings, along with the hundreds of thousands since them, could have been prevented.

It seems that Congresswoman Giffords and Press Secretary Brady had their rights curtailed. At least you can still proudly pack heat, regardless of the circumstances.

Imagine if those shootings, along with the hundreds of thousands since them, could have been prevented.

Imagine there's no countries...

John Lennon was killed by a hand gun too.

You have logic issues. Lennon was killed by a lunatic who used a pistol.

It's rare to hear such good news. I wish it would have been his wife. The whore has been peddling that drooling tard around for her anti-gun purposes for decades.

A good man, whether his injuries were caused by a knife, firearm, or blunt object.......I remember Reagan JOKING "I forgot to DUCK". Bush reminded me of him when he joked about no WMDs in Iraq.

Looks like the half brained Gabby Giffords has a good chance to make some serious bank with Jim out of the game! Cha ching! Sarah Brady is like "Fuck, he's dead Jim, I need a new retard for my dog and pony show"!

I'm sure the everyone but Christ himself will come to the funeral for a photo op. I hope it doesn't interfere with Barry's tax payer funded tour of Martha's Vineyard. I'd really hate for him to have to miss some golf.

Look at how the gun lovers regard the victims of gunplay! The wake of destruction, shattered lives and death left behind by some gun lovers is irrefutable, yet they revel in it!

How many ham handed rationalizations (at best) or equivocations (blatant words of cruelty and disdain at worst) can the gun culture advocates throw out on the stoop before even the cat sees them as putrid?

Reminds me of a letter I once sent to John Hinckley. I wrote it and sent it during the 1984 primaries. It went something like this:

Dear John

Hope all is well with you. The doctors say, you are making remarkable progress, and it may be possible that you will make a full recovery. That is fabulous news John, and you must be very encouraged that you could be released someday, and able to resume a normal life. I know President Reagan and Nancy, do not hold you responsible for the shootings, they have been in constant touch with your doctors who consistently tell them that you are not at fault, and that your sickness drove you to this extreme behavior. They too are confident that you will one day be able to move on from this low point in your life, and enjoy a fruitful life.
Oh, by the way John, before I forget, President Reagan wanted me to pass on a comment to you. Did you know that Walter Mondale, and Gary Hart, have both been fucking Jody Foster ?

Sincerely,

XXXX. XXXXXX

You have logic issues. Lennon was killed by a lunatic who used a pistol.
How shameless does a person have to be to equivocate the death of another even after everyone knows that gunshots killed the victim?

As John Lennon said, how do you sleep?

Would it make you happier if Chapman had slit John's throat. Would that have been less distressing to Yoko?

What rights did they have curtailed? Yeah, none.
Imagine if those shootings had been prevented by an armed citizen at the scene.

No Comrade, they were victims of crime.

Bummer you don't grasp the difference.

Forum List

Back