Jamaican Guy Tells It In His Own Words.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
I am @ a dead end as to why so many of America's black communities act so primitive if not outright barbaric & destructive to other Americans & their personal property. Incredibly(correct me if I'm wrong here) these black renegades(?) destroy their own community's property & attack & murder their OWN people in their OWN communities? Maybe it's one gang attacking another gangs turf, or a black community attacking another black community? I really do not know. I do know this for sure & that is it's not only ole smilin' Jack that's stumped on this one. In the vid below a Jamaican located here in America is somewhat stumped also as he opens up on the violent/rude & crude American blacks.

Notice the woman on audio walking through the Wal-Mart store that's shopping for her family's grocery needs is literally in tears. Her shopping outing has been totally ruined. Her family's food needs may be lacking even some of the basics. If she has a precious lil Baboo(sounds like she does) that needs formula that may have to be passed on. I mean women & kids always come first right? Apparently not in this scenario!

Below(by chance) I found another post titled; Jamaican Resort Owner Says "No More Black Americans!"

Over here in eastern Washington we are not plagued by these problems. Where I am employed we run five overlapping shifts so we have hundreds of folks both coming & going 24/7. We have/had Islanders(Mariana Islands), Orientals, Caucasians, Blacks, Latinos/Cubans, native Indians & even two guys form Venezuela(Latinos/Spanish/Indian-I don't know?) Nobody where I am employed at seems to notice ethnicity, color or accent. On breaks the conversations center on partying, money issues, sports, the newest top heavy fox on the floor, war & politics. I am not kidding you like honest to Christ it's like we are all color blind over here. We just shake our heads in disbelief about the violent crime in the big city black communities. Like what a tragedy they are murdering their own people & for what???

Nope. Australia was my only over ocean trip.
Well, if you ever go to Jamaica, you are told DO NOT GO OUTSIDE OF THE RESORT areas.......and it isn't because of "African Americans" are there...
It is because poor Jamaicans are there and as is usually the case in EVERY COUNTRY -- poor people commit crime at higher rates than those who are not poor....

but if it makes you feel better to believe "African Americans" are the scum of the Earth....so be it....but I really think you should urge Republicans to campaign on that message more instead of saying "Hey, this black guy from Jamaica said it, so it's not racist"

It is also funny when you factor in that Republicans disproportionately targets Jamaicans for deportation....but hey, maybe if they keep buckdancing for folks like you, you will finally pat them on the head...

Well, if you ever go to Jamaica, you are told DO NOT GO OUTSIDE OF THE RESORT areas.......and it isn't because of "African Americans" are there...
It is because poor Jamaicans are there and as is usually the case in EVERY COUNTRY -- poor people commit crime at higher rates than those who are not poor....

but if it makes you feel better to believe "African Americans" are the scum of the Earth....so be it....but I really think you should urge Republicans to campaign on that message more instead of saying "Hey, this black guy from Jamaica said it, so it's not racist"

It is also funny when you factor in that Republicans disproportionately targets Jamaicans for deportation....but hey, maybe if they keep buckdancing for folks like you, you will finally pat them on the head...

The Wife and I used to go to Jamaica twice a year up until recently.
We never stayed at the big resorts. We always stay at the privately owned boutique places and we wandered all over the island.
We do avoid Kingston the chicago of jamaica.
We go up in the mountains and check out the Ganja farms,we have a friend that owns a small restaurant in the hills and hang out with the locals all the time.
Jamaica isnt nearly as dangerous as people make it out to be.

I am @ a dead end as to why so many of America's black communities act so primitive if not outright barbaric & destructive to other Americans & their personal property. Incredibly(correct me if I'm wrong here) these black renegades(?) destroy their own community's property & attack & murder their OWN people in their OWN communities? Maybe it's one gang attacking another gangs turf, or a black community attacking another black community? I really do not know. I do know this for sure & that is it's not only ole smilin' Jack that's stumped on this one. In the vid below a Jamaican located here in America is somewhat stumped also as he opens up on the violent/rude & crude American blacks.

Notice the woman on audio walking through the Wal-Mart store that's shopping for her family's grocery needs is literally in tears. Her shopping outing has been totally ruined. Her family's food needs may be lacking even some of the basics. If she has a precious lil Baboo(sounds like she does) that needs formula that may have to be passed on. I mean women & kids always come first right? Apparently not in this scenario!

Below(by chance) I found another post titled; Jamaican Resort Owner Says "No More Black Americans!"

Over here in eastern Washington we are not plagued by these problems. Where I am employed we run five overlapping shifts so we have hundreds of folks both coming & going 24/7. We have/had Islanders(Mariana Islands), Orientals, Caucasians, Blacks, Latinos/Cubans, native Indians & even two guys form Venezuela(Latinos/Spanish/Indian-I don't know?) Nobody where I am employed at seems to notice ethnicity, color or accent. On breaks the conversations center on partying, money issues, sports, the newest top heavy fox on the floor, war & politics. I am not kidding you like honest to Christ it's like we are all color blind over here. We just shake our heads in disbelief about the violent crime in the big city black communities. Like what a tragedy they are murdering their own people & for what???

you get the city you vote for people....get woke....democrats WANT to destroy the usa

Jamaicans dont like black Americans.
Jamaicans can be racists and bigots as well.
The Wife and I used to go to Jamaica twice a year up until recently.
We never stayed at the big resorts. We always stay at the privately owned boutique places and we wandered all over the island.
We do avoid Kingston the chicago of jamaica.
We go up in the mountains and check out the Ganja farms,we have a friend that owns a small restaurant in the hills and hang out with the locals all the time.
Jamaica isnt nearly as dangerous as people make it out to be.
Jamaica has been in the top ten countries of most murders per capita for over a decade. Violence however, as is typical the world over, is usually something that largely affects the poorest and most vulnerable communities.

Jamaicans can be racists and bigots as well.

Jamaica has been in the top ten countries of most murders per capita for over a decade. Violence however, as is typical the world over, is usually something that largely affects the poorest and most vulnerable communities.

Kingston is the biggest issue.
The reason Jamaicans dont like black Americans is they see them as a bunch of whiney little bitches that dont know how good they have it.
They also dont like the uppity attitudes American blacks show to Jamaicans.

As a side note they hate serving blacks because they like Canadians dont tip.
The Jamaicans will actually get into heated arguments as to who gets to serve American whites.
The workers at our favorite resort had come up with a system where they traded off on who got to clean our room and bring us room service.
Of course the bartender made out the best.

Kingston is the biggest issue.
The reason Jamaicans dont like black Americans is they see them as a bunch of whiney little bitches that dont know how good they have it.
They also dont like the uppity attitudes American blacks show to Jamaicans.

As a side note they hate serving blacks because they like Canadians dont tip.
The Jamaicans will actually get into heated arguments as to who gets to serve American whites.
The workers at our favorite resort had come up with a system where they traded off on who got to clean our room and bring us room service.
Of course the bartender made out the best.
I am Jamaican you moron. I like Black Americans just find you dumb Bingo.

I dont give a fuck if you're Jamaican or not. I've witnessed what I'm talking about,many times.
The question is do you still live in Jamaica?

He/she/it/mutant is probably a fat white kid living in a suburb in California somewhere, stealing money from Mommy's and Granma's purses to buy meth and rap crap with.

You didnt answer my question so I'm going to assume you dont live in Jamaica.
Hell,it's totally possible you've never actually lived in Jamaica.
I live in Miami and go back to Jamaica often. I have cousins who still live there my daughters mother and her half sister live there. My Uncle has a restaurant in Mo Bay so sometimes we even fly down for lunch and hang out and fly back the same day. In fact my daughter is heading down next week for her aunts wedding.

I live in Miami and go back to Jamaica often. I have cousins who still live there my daughters mother and her half sister live there. My Uncle has a restaurant in Mo Bay so sometimes we even fly down for lunch and hang out and fly back the same day. In fact my daughter is heading down next week for her aunts wedding.

So you dont roam around the island...
We've been to Jamaica at least 25 times over the years and never had a single problem.
So what you're saying is you've never actually lived in Jamaica,and you weren't born there.

So you dont roam around the island...
We've been to Jamaica at least 25 times over the years and never had a single problem.
So what you're saying is you've never actually lived in Jamaica,and you weren't born there.
😄

What ridiculous Simp logic. So because nothing happened to you while you were there we can all ignore the fact that Jamaica has one of the worst murder rates in the entire world. Also, I've had family and fiends killed in Jamaica. None of them lived in Kingston.

Forum List

Back