Jade Helm 15 Smells Very Suspiscious (Coup?)

fmdog44

Jan 30, 2015
I don't like the smell of this one bit- what are they up to?

Underground World News Breaking Truth News

With Jade Helm 15 coming to Texas, Utah, California and 4 more southwestern states for 'summer exercises' between July 15 and September 15 this year, numerous 'FEMA Domes' that are being rushed to completion across the state of Texas in locations such as Lumberton, Brownsville, Pancho Maples and Kingsville are raising alarm with many who view these structures as potential 'FEMA death domes', used to house 'insurgents' following the red and blue list round-up of gun owners, Christians and patriotic supporters of America and the US Constitution.

"Despite that many will perceive the domes to be cleverly-disguised “FEMA camps” – which could potentially be used to shelter destitute populations during emergencies, such as a financial collapse – they also provide ample opportunities for the feds to weasel into Smalltown, USA and squander its pocketbooks."

Described by the New York Times as 'dual-use domes', most of the time filled with cheering high school basketball fans (think Hillary Clinton's 'fun camps') but, 'come hurricane season', used as a 'nearly impenetrable shelters from the weather,' the NY Times story tells us that 28 of these buildings are being built and there is nothing standard at all about them: they'll have double-layer cinder-block walls reinforced by heavy-duty steel bars and cement piers that plunge 30 feet into the ground. (Difficult to get out of if the goal is keeping a group of people inside!)

FEMA Death Domes Popping Up Across Texas Raise Alarm As Jade Helm 15 Invades Southwestern America With Texas Listed Hostile

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/30/us/texas-builds-domes-to-prepare-for-hurricanes.html

So, are the black helicopters on their way, too???
2011-04-05-ice-training-using-armored-vehicles.JPG

Got this in Deutschland?

With Jade Helm 15 coming to Texas, Utah, California and 4 more southwestern states for 'summer exercises' between July 15 and September 15 this year, numerous 'FEMA Domes' that are being rushed to completion across the state of Texas in locations such as Lumberton, Brownsville, Pancho Maples and Kingsville are raising alarm with many who view these structures as potential 'FEMA death domes', used to house 'insurgents' following the red and blue list round-up of gun owners, Christians and patriotic supporters of America and the US Constitution.

"Despite that many will perceive the domes to be cleverly-disguised “FEMA camps” – which could potentially be used to shelter destitute populations during emergencies, such as a financial collapse – they also provide ample opportunities for the feds to weasel into Smalltown, USA and squander its pocketbooks."

Described by the New York Times as 'dual-use domes', most of the time filled with cheering high school basketball fans (think Hillary Clinton's 'fun camps') but, 'come hurricane season', used as a 'nearly impenetrable shelters from the weather,' the NY Times story tells us that 28 of these buildings are being built and there is nothing standard at all about them: they'll have double-layer cinder-block walls reinforced by heavy-duty steel bars and cement piers that plunge 30 feet into the ground. (Difficult to get out of if the goal is keeping a group of people inside!)

FEMA Death Domes Popping Up Across Texas Raise Alarm As Jade Helm 15 Invades Southwestern America With Texas Listed Hostile

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/30/us/texas-builds-domes-to-prepare-for-hurricanes.html
I see black helicopters!!!!
I see them most every day.

I just hope they are busy, and not looking for herb.

Had two Apache attack helicopters fly over my house on Monday.
They were so low I could have hit em with a rock.
And I never see em around here.

You obviously need a nasal exam then...And while you're there, have him check out your head too..!!:ack-1:

From what I have since heard about it Jade Helm will be using foreign troops from other nations - not only our own. It's something to watch and pray against. I would tell you this. The wicked can dig a pit for the righteous but they themselves will fall into it themselves. The wicked are a ransom for the righteous. So trust in God, serve Jesus with a pure heart and know that, "God is in full control".

Not only helicopters but armored as well are arriving in Texas.
Didn't the Governor call the national guard in Texas to stand by? I thought I heard a report about that, fmdog. I tell you the truth. Obama thinks he is striving against man. He's not. He's striving against God Almighty and he is going to find himself in a losing battle. Then he'll have an eternity in hell to think about what could have been.

This exercise is very concerning

-Geaux
Christians in America are going to have to pray and fast against it. The plans that this administration has for Americans is not of God. We need to cry out to the LORD and plead for Him to push back this darkness that is quickly enveloping the nation.

No coup. Obama couldn't scare up an officer in the armed services to support him.
Perhaps that is why he has brought in foreign troops to participate in Jade Helm, Meathead. He knows that that our own troops are not going to arrest or kill Americans that his administration accuses of being dissidents.

What probability do you assign to a military coup occurring by the end of 2015?

Forum List

Back