Jackson can’t throw! Put two shadow defenders on him

Watch bmore and patriots in the playoffs, belichck will have him shadowed he will throw 5-10 good passes and have 3 interceptions. Mark my word!

You mean the Patriots team that Jackson beat by 17 points?
Yes that was a scout game.. Belichek does it all the time..

No he doesn't, especially when home field advantage for the playoffs is on the line.
Why does that matter if you cant use a opportunity to scout a player.. he was scouted and just remember what I said 3 interceptions in the game

What does home field advantage matter? Yep, you just proved you don't know shit about the NFL.

He doesn't know shit about anything.

Yes that was a scout game.. Belichek does it all the time..

No he doesn't, especially when home field advantage for the playoffs is on the line.
Why does that matter if you cant use a opportunity to scout a player.. he was scouted and just remember what I said 3 interceptions in the game

What does home field advantage matter? Yep, you just proved you don't know shit about the NFL.
Of course it matters but if you don’t think belichk [sic] used that game to scout......

You can't even spell the coach's name, pink hat pussy. Leave the talk about football to the men.
Why the anger? I think he KNOWS how to spell the coach's name, he abbreviated it on PURPOSE.

Of course it matters but if you don’t think belichk [sic] used that game to scout......

You can't even spell the coach's name, pink hat pussy. Leave the talk about football to the men.
Why the anger? I think he KNOWS how to spell the coach's name, he abbreviated it on PURPOSE.
He’s my angry stalker.. don’t mind him

Thanks. He's an odd one. Sometimes I agree wholeheartedly with him when he makes posts that make sense. Other times, not so much.

You haven't read much of his drivel yet. He's more of a fucking idiot than you may be prepared to believe right now. You'll get the idea.

Thanks. He's an odd one. Sometimes I agree wholeheartedly with him when he makes posts that make sense. Other times, not so much.
Yea he’s a lonely man.. he loves japan more then America.. I put up with him

Spy on Jackson, take away the middle, force him to throw to the WR.. game over

Teams need to figure out guys like Jackson and Watson and Mahomes. They do leave themselves open to hits. Wilson makes sure he does not take many hits and has success.

Teams need to figure out guys like Jackson and Watson and Mahomes. They do leave themselves open to hits. Wilson makes sure he does not take many hits and has success.
Mahomes will probably go down as the greatest quarterback ever played,, when team take away Jackson’s ability to run and force him to drop back it will be over it’s sad I told them not to draft him .. make him a WR, or special teams guy

He can't? Then why does he have a 67% completion percentage and 25 TDs to only 5 INTs?
I told you why! They don’t shadow him.. force him to throw

Teams shadow him with a spy every game... he is just too damn fast that it makes it look like they aren't.
Put two .. he can’t throw

Your comments don't match reality. That doesn't surprise me.
Watch bmore and patriots in the playoffs, belichck will have him shadowed he will throw 5-10 good passes and have 3 interceptions. Mark my word!
Ravens crushed the Pats

I told you why! They don’t shadow him.. force him to throw

Teams shadow him with a spy every game... he is just too damn fast that it makes it look like they aren't.
Put two .. he can’t throw

Your comments don't match reality. That doesn't surprise me.
Ravens crushed the Pats
Scout game

Forum List

Back