Jackson can’t throw! Put two shadow defenders on him

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Force him to be a drop back QB watch him fail! He whole throwing ability is based off of his ability to scramble, take that way let him beat you with his arm. He can’t! Low iq

• Banned
Force him to be a drop back QB watch him fail! He whole throwing ability is based off of his ability to scramble, take that way let him beat you with his arm. He can’t! Low iq

He can't? Then why does he have a 67% completion percentage and 25 TDs to only 5 INTs?
I told you why! They don’t shadow him.. force him to throw

He can't? Then why does he have a 67% completion percentage and 25 TDs to only 5 INTs?

Teams shadow him with a spy every game... he is just too damn fast that it makes it look like they aren't.

• Banned

Teams shadow him with a spy every game... he is just too damn fast that it makes it look like they aren't.
Put two .. he can’t throw

Your comments don't match reality. That doesn't surprise me.

• Banned

Watch bmore and patriots in the playoffs, belichck will have him shadowed he will throw 5-10 good passes and have 3 interceptions. Mark my word!

How about those Niners? If Seattle beats Minnesota tonight they'll be TIED for the division lead with the Niners. Bad coaching definitely cost the Niners in this game. It's hard to believe they may not even win their own division!

Watch bmore and patriots in the playoffs, belichck will have him shadowed he will throw 5-10 good passes and have 3 interceptions. Mark my word!

You mean the Patriots team that Jackson beat by 17 points?

Yes that was a scout game.. Belichek does it all the time..

No he doesn't, especially when home field advantage for the playoffs is on the line.

No he doesn't, especially when home field advantage for the playoffs is on the line.
Why does that matter if you cant use a opportunity to scout a player.. he was scouted and just remember what I said 3 interceptions in the game

The OP clearly never played a down of football in his life. Empty armchair.

Why does that matter if you cant use a opportunity to scout a player.. he was scouted and just remember what I said 3 interceptions in the game

What does home field advantage matter? Yep, you just proved you don't know shit about the NFL.

What does home field advantage matter? Yep, you just proved you don't know shit about the NFL.
Of course it matters but if you don’t think belichk used that game to scout and only showed Jackson things he WILL not see In the next match up you are mistaken.. Jackson is going to look like a D 3 QB next game against the pats.

Of course it matters but if you don’t think belichk [sic] used that game to scout......

You can't even spell the coach's name, pink hat pussy. Leave the talk about football to the men.

New Topics

Forum List

Back