Im feeling so good tonight about the eagles losing that I can actually eat a pie off a

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
ugly women's ass LOL

If someone had told me to bet my rent that the eagles would lose the game when they was up 28-14 over Miami in the 3rd qtr I would have taken that bet in a sec. Its hard to believe they only scored 3 more pts the rest of the game.

ugly women's ass LOL

If someone had told me to bet my rent that the eagles would lose the game when they was up 28-14 over Miami in the 3rd qtr I would have taken that bet in a sec. Its hard to believe they only scored 3 more pts the rest of the game.
the eagles suck....

ugly women's ass LOL

the eagles suck....

and the pats

As a fan this was a test for the Eagles. A test that they are expected to win. Any loss means they are not good. The Super Bowl with many of these players was a one time thing. There needs to be many changes next year. The going down memory lane with feel good signings has hurt them. Some coaches have to go. There are people who believe that Reich and Di Filippo were two coaches who left after the Super Bowl had the team operating to its max. Wentz has been given a lot of slack as the fans have been holding back. That will change. The players have not played with the fervor they had. Living off their laurels. Its time to get younger and healthier in a brutal league. The Cowboys have more talent but somehow does not achieve. I do not mind it. But fans of theirs do.

ugly women's ass LOL

Why do you fell good about an Eagles loss?

The Cowboys (my team for 35 years but no longer) are an average team at best

Which is clearly not up to the standard set by Tom Landry and Tex Schram

ugly women's ass LOL

ugly women's ass LOL

because they are now 2 games behind the cowboys instead 1

ugly women's ass LOL

ugly women's ass LOL

Who cares?

The cowboys are not s superbowl quality team

ugly women's ass LOL

ugly women's ass LOL

Who cares?

I dont care as long as the eagles are out

ugly women's ass LOL

ugly women's ass LOL

Who cares?

The one benefit though is maybe Garret gets to stay the head coach. The Eagles may win by losing.

ugly women's ass LOL

ugly women's ass LOL

Who cares?

The one benefit though is maybe Garret gets to stay the head coach. The Eagles may win by losing.
The only hope Cowboy fans have of reaching the Super Bowl again in when jerry jones dies

Forum List

Back