FBI Houston hosted a Diversity Agent Recruitment (DAR) Event

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Join the Houston Field Office on June 22, 2021, from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. CST for a virtual recruiting event to learn more about the special agent career path.

Speak with special agents working violent crime, cyber crime, counterterrorism, and more. You will hear more from physical fitness advisors and the special agent applicant coordinator and recruiters.

The FBI’s commitment to fostering diversity and inclusion is integrated into every facet of employment, including recruitment. Special agents enforce over 300 federal statutes and conduct criminal and national security investigations. To be successful, the FBI needs special agents from a wide range of unexpected career backgrounds.

FBI had a Houston recruiting event back in 2021. I wonder how many "diverse" people they found to prey on Americans.

Yes Sir, they wanted the best of the best. Unless you were a white male. Okay then, just as well, I'm sure my honesty and integrity back then exceeded maximum FBI standards.

Every white male should apply for an invitation to such events and ignore the overt discrimination language used in the ad. It could be worth a payday if some anti-white government employee tells you “Whites need not apply.” ;)

Last edited:
So which is it? The FBI should only be run by white males or it should be disbanded?
The FBI is a bureaucracy so like other federal bureaucracies, will do what the DC establishment profe$$ional politician tell them to do. Past attempts by the FBI to discipline corrupted elected federal officials did not go well for them. Don't worry though as events look to be going in the right direction as our Boss said it would, just not in the right direction that would benefit humanity in general.

The FBI is a bureaucracy so like other federal bureaucracies, will do what the DC establishment profe$$ional politician tell them to do. Past attempts by the FBI to discipline corrupted elected federal officials did not go well for them. Don't worry though as events look to be going in the right direction as our Boss said it would, just not in the right direction that would benefit humanity in general.

Again, this is NOT just an issue with the FBI.

What is wrong with trying to diversify? Companies everywhere do this, and have been for years now. Not exactly breaking news.
The FBI isnt a "company" dumbass
The govt, especially a department with this kind of power, shouldnt be looking over/picking people based on their skin color, gender or sexuality.
Why you cant see that isnt surprising.

Those you would decapitate are largely white males.
Those corrupt white males need to go, then.

The FBI should recruit some patriotic Farsi speakers.

I guarantee 9/11 was probably planned on Yahoo voice chat, and they weren't monitoring a damn thing.

There's were shit tons of Muslim Yahoo voice chats.

The FBI dropped the ball on that, so we get more government agencies, The Patriot Act, and groped to fly! :spinner:

The govt, especially a department with this kind of power, shouldnt be looking over/picking people based on their skin color, gender or sexuality.
Hey idiot, get out of your trailer and you might see how the world works.

Or not.

PK voted down on this post. I guess he supports the government discriminating.

That's not for you to judge, that's for those companies who do the hiring to judge, in this case the F.B.I.
The FBI isnt a company, you stupid sumbitch.
A company is LITERALLY a "commercial" business. The FBI is a law enforcement bureaucracy.
Learn English.

Forum List

Back