Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

Here is an oldie but goody - Satan's Master - it's a tract about Satanism and is out of print although I believe with enough people writing Jack Chick publications requesting it to be published again - it will be. I definitely think this is one of the best tracts Jack Chick ever put out about Satanism / Witchcraft and it is based on a true story! Watch this, everyone!

This is called,
Kidnapped

1020_02.gif

1020_03.gif

1020_04.gif

Kidnapped

1020_20.gif

1020_21.gif

1020_22.gif

enGeneral.gif

Note that Scripture in 1 Peter 3:12 again - For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous! If you are a born again Christian abiding in Christ and His word abiding in you? The Lord's eyes are over you! and what else? ....and his ears are open unto their prayers! The Lord's ears are open to our prayers! So when we are in trouble and need answers? The Lord is the first One we should run to!

There are many testimonies of the LORD answering and delivering people out of desperate situations. This young boy was kidnapped in Altanta and from the moment he was kidnapped he began to sing a praise Gospel song to Jesus continually - the kidnapper could not take it and pulled over telling him to get out. Here's the story of how Jesus Christ delivered this little boy. Praise songs are a weapon for spiritual warfare. Did you know that? Yes! It's true!

and the song that the little boy sang:

Last edited:

This tract / video is based on a true story. Jack Chick has received testimonies such as this one from people who have left witchcraft / satanism / occult and also from those who have helped those who wanted to leave it. There is another testimony called the Broken Cross which was based on the testimony of John Todd and information he had as a former Druid High Priest in Witchcraft.

What will you do when you learn that Jesus Christ is Yeshua your Messiah and you have been mocking Him and his servants? Will you still continue to deny him or will you humble yourself and repent, Guno? Have you thought about that yet? You see, if I'm right (and I am) and your wrong (that Lucifer doesn't win the battle and rule all but rather is defeated and is cast into hell) then you have lost everything including your own soul - but if I'm wrong and you're right (and I'm not wrong because Scripture backs every word of the Gospel of Jesus Christ - both Old Testament and New) then I have lost nothing by obeying the LORD because this is the best life any human can hope to obtain!

There are many testimonies of the LORD answering and delivering people out of desperate situations. This young boy was kidnapped in Altanta and from the moment he was kidnapped he began to sing a praise Gospel song to Jesus continually - the kidnapper could not take it and pulled over telling him to get out. Here's the story of how Jesus Christ delivered this little boy. Praise songs are a weapon for spiritual warfare. Did you know that? Yes! It's true!

people run when I sing too. My mom used to say----
"I sang lullabies for my babies until I noticed that they would
pretend to be asleep just to shut me up"

people run when I sing too. My mom used to say----
"I sang lullabies for my babies until I noticed that they would
pretend to be asleep just to shut me up"

There are many Scriptures that prove out the truth - God inhabits the praises of his people.
As God inhabits the praises of His people, even his children - when He shows up? The devil has to flee. There was only once option for this kidnapper. Get the young boy - who had the high praises of God in his mouth - out of the car!

OR GET CONVERTED. He could have been converted anyhow. We don't know. (yet)

Jehoshaphat defeated an army with praises unto God. (2 Chronicles 20:15 - 30) As his people marched forward praising the Holy God of Israel - God ambushed his enemies. Praising God / worship songs is part of spiritual warfare.

Gee lookie here!!

John Wayne Todd (May 19, 1949[1][2] – November 10, 2007),[3] also known as "John Todd Collins", "Lance Collins",[4] "Kris Sarayn Kollyns", and "Christopher Kollyns",[5] was an American speaker and conspiracy theorist. He claimed to be a former occultist who was born into a 'witchcraft family' before converting to Christianity. He was a primary source for many Chick Publications works against Dungeons & Dragons,Catholicism, Neopaganism, and Christian rock. Although most of his activity was during the 1970s, his claims continue to be spread in many fundamentalist Christian circles.

Todd was arrested in May 1987 for the rape of a University of South Carolina graduate student. After his arrest, he was additionally charged with sexually molesting two children who attended a karate school where he worked. He was convicted of the rape in January 1988 and sentenced to 30 years in state prison.[16] In 2004, Todd was released, but he was put in the care of the Behavioral Disorder Treatment Unit run by the South Carolina Department of Mental Health.[17] On November 10, 2007, Todd died in the institute.[3]

Inconsistencies in Todd's testimony
Todd claimed to have served as a Green Beret in the Vietnam War, but his discharge papers list him as a general clerk/typist and do not record him having been in Vietnam. Army medical reports referred to "emotional instability with pseudologica phantastica" (compulsive lying), difficulty in telling reality from fantasy, homicidal threats he had made on another, false suicide reports, and a severe personality disturbance.[18] Todd also claimed in his testimony to have murdered an officer in Germany and to have escaped prison with the help of the Illuminati, but his records show no such things occurred.[18]

Todd's speaking engagements during 1978 and 1979 generated controversy and sometimes hysteria at the churches he spoke at. Frequently, there were claims by Todd of gunshots in the parking lot or attacks on his life after the services, but there were no witnesses to confirm his claims.

While Todd claimed to have left witchcraft in 1972 and converted to fundamentalist Christianity, accounts have him being baptized into a Oneness Pentecostal church in Phoenix, Arizona in 1968, and leading a Wiccan group in Ohio in 1976. When confronted with the latter by Christian evangelists, Todd said that he had gone through a period of "backsliding" during that time. However, when a number of other inconsistencies in Todd's story were reported in the evangelical Christian media, and Todd began denouncing many Christian leaders as part of the Satanic conspiracy or the Illuminati, many evangelists denounced Todd and cut off any further association. Jack Chick was the only influential evangelist to continue to defend Todd.[19]

Several evangelical Christian ministries investigated Todd's claims and published articles disputing them. These included Cornerstone magazine, the Christian Research Institute, Christianity Today magazine, and the book The Todd Phenomenon by Darryl E. Hicks (with an introduction by Mike Warnke).

Forum List

Back