Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

Which one will it be for you today? Will you agree with God according to Romans 10:9 that you are a sinner in need of salvation? Are you willing to turn from your sin as commanded in Acts 17:30? Do you believe that Jesus Christ died for you and was in the tomb and rose from the dead on the third day according to Romans 10: 9,10? Are you ready to invite Jesus Christ into your heart today to become your personal Saviour as required in Romans 10:13? Then let's pray together right now:

Pray this prayer out loud where you are right now....

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner and I need forgiveness. I believe you died on the cross for my sins and rose on the 3rd day and are seated at the right hand of the Father. I believe you are the Way, the Truth and the Life and that no man can come to the Father except through you. I believe you are the Only begotten Son of God according to John 3:16 who offers me eternal life. I believe that your precious blood washes away my sins and that you will receive me as your own. I repent of my sins and desire to live for you only all the days of my life. I am willing to turn from my sin now and I invite you into my heart to become my Lord and my Savior. Thank you, Jesus for giving me everlasting life and writing my name in your Lamb's book of Life. Amen.

Some of my favorite witnessing tools are the Jack Chick Tracts because they can be left anywhere and people enjoy reading them! This is a link to some of the great Jack Chick tracts that have been printed over the years. The cartoon drawings are part of the attraction for reading. Millions of people have read them and many have been saved as a result of reading them. Enjoy! Chick Cartoon Tracts

Are Roman Catholics Christians
Continue reading on the link!

Cool.
Jack Chick kind of reminds me of Westboro Baptist types. Horribly deceived.

And I would challenge you and he, but you have such a history of avoiding the tough questions.

No idolater can enter the kingdom of heaven, Turzovka. Mary worship is considered idolatry. Mary was not immaculate (sinless) she was a sinner just as every other person ever born into this world was. The Word of God says ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. All includes Mary. Here is a Jack Chick tract on the subject of Mary Worship.......... please read....
Why Is Mary Crying
0040_06.gif

Why did Mary bring a sin offering? Because she was a sinner. Stop making a god out of Mary. Why is Mary Crying is an important tract for all Catholics to read in order to understand that God confirms and fulfills His Own Word not the words of sinful men acting as if they "are gods" inside the Vatican. Woe unto those who change the Word of God into a lie, Turzovka. Woe unto them.

No idolater can enter the kingdom of heaven, Turzovka. Mary worship is considered idolatry. Mary was not immaculate (sinless) she was a sinner just as every other person ever born into this world was. The Word of God says ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. All includes Mary. Here is a Jack Chick tract on the subject of Mary Worship.......... please read....
Why Is Mary Crying
0040_06.gif

Why did Mary bring a sin offering? Because she was a sinner. Stop making a god out of Mary. Why is Mary Crying is an important tract for all Catholics to read in order to understand that God confirms and fulfills His Own Word not the words of sinful men acting as if they "are gods" inside the Vatican. Woe unto those who change the Word of God into a lie, Turzovka. Woe unto them.

Like I said. You have a history of avoiding tough questions. Even those Scripture based.

You and Jack have some fun.

Repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Today is the day of Salvation. Today.

Why Is Mary Crying
0040_06.gif

Like I said. You have a history of avoiding tough questions. Even those Scripture based.

You and Jack have some fun.

I have no such history. That is not true. The truth is you have no answers because you cannot prove the Bible to be a lie, Turzkova. The Bible is the truth and it has exposed the false teachings of the Roman Catholic Church and that is what angers you. That Jack Chick uses scripture to prove that the entire teaching of Catholicism is based upon a lie.

What to do? What to do? Believe the Roman Catholic priest and the Vatican or believe the Words of Jesus Christ! Is there any question at all as to what you should do??!!

BELIEVE THE WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST, PEOPLE! BELIEVE THE BIBLE!

Forum List

Back