J. Kerry using the the troops, for political gain. yuk

Stephanie said:
Rhodes Scholar..Hummmmm, it sure didn't stop him from commiting adultery, or being convicted for a crime,
For what crime was Clinton convicted?

Max Power said:
For what crime was Clinton convicted?
Yeah, I understand your point. Interesting isn't it, that he voluntarily gave up his law license for 5 years, what was the point of that?

Hagbard Celine said:
I give up on you people. I posted stories from valid news sources with good reputations--the Washington Post is one of the best papers in the country and USA Today prides itself on being a non-biased publication taylor-made to appeal to the widest possible readership. You asked for sources and I gave you good ones. Take them or leave them.

You hit the nail on the head when you quoted my text, Clinton WAS a Rhodes Scholar. Do you know what it takes to be a Rhodes Scholar? It takes serious work and dedication. Clinton isn't a draft dodger, the US government gave deferments to people in college during the draft. He didn't break any laws or do anything unseemly.

I can't figure out if you just love war or if you simply have contempt for educated people, but I have figured out one thing, you willingly choose to ignore reality. Just look at your last post. I gave good sources from respected publications and you crapped on them just because they don't fit into your delusional world view. Get real lady.

You are the one who needs to get real. The Washington Post is about as credible and unbiased as Howard Dean. You lefties are the only ones that believe anything that left-wing mouthpiece has to say.

And Bill Clinton being a Rhodes scholar is a perfect example of the fact that you just can't buy class.

Hagbard Celine said:
What's dishonest here? You're not being honest. Kerry saw the war with his own eyes, came back and protested it, which is his right. Blind allegiance to US policy doesn't equal patriotism. It equals zombiism. Bush did get a coveted position in the national guard during Vietnam because of who his dad was. Then he trained on a plane that was not being used and was de-commissioned before the war was over. That's a fact Jack! I challenge you to refute it.

You need to read Kerry's book "Tour of Duty", then come back and tell us about honesty.

Forum List

Back