Ivermectin works, contrary to claims by liberals

The Covid lies are unraveling, one by one. Everything we have said over the last three years is FINALLY coming to light. Will there be any accountability by the Vax pushers, Ivermectin bashers, Wuhan Lab deniers and mask nazis? I doubt it.

First person doesn't get it...

"Haha, what a dumb bitch."

People continue not getting it...

"Guys..."
We know it's a troll thread... but ironically the left has been shown to be wrong as we knew..all along. Besides..there are so many threads on this, so it had to go somewhere and when i search for the topic i generally try to add to a coservative started thread...not a liberals.

Really? You get your medical advice from an actor? :auiqs.jpg:
are you so dense you didn't catch that it's your own side that is now coming to terms with the truth?
auiqs.jpg.gif

Ivermectin prevents and improves symptoms of coronavirus.​

All members of USMB should have a dose ASAP (Mods first because they're a very important part of the forum).
Don't let liberals feed us with misinformation.
Please check in after using product.
#Ivermectin

Drinking a liter of acid also "works". If you drink a liter of acid, your coronavirus will be completely gone in a short time and, get this, you've NEVER get the coronavirus ever again. It literally makes you immune for the rest of eternity.

If the alternative is an actor or other non-medical professional, damn right.
weren't you happy to take hack-tor opinions prior to when the actor becomes redpilled. Yeah you did. He's a member of the side you support.... you gonna cancel him?

"They didn't allow Ivermectin because the money is in the vaccines

They don't want peace in Ukraine because the money is in war"

Just saying. :dunno:

Oh LOOK>...another hollywood sleb wanting to use $$$ to make states get in line.. Hollywood is so losing its ass.

Another groomer post that didn't age worth a fuck. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

They're like 0 for 41 but shame and dignity are not something they can identify with.

Stupid fucking sheep.

Forum List

Back