Ivermectin will be available without a prescription for Covid-19 treatment...

OMG. This again?!? LOL. Hey, I support your right to de-worm yourself if you feel you must. :auiqs.jpg:

Hint...you literally trip over these articles.
So why is it you feel the need to constantly play this drug up? It's used to treat water and food borne parasites (in small doses).
Not a virus. :)

OMG. This again?!? LOL. Hey, I support your right to de-worm yourself if you feel you must. :auiqs.jpg:

So why is it you feel the need to constantly play this drug up? It's used to treat water and food borne parasites (in small doses).
Apparently the people doing the study must have literally thrown out all of the other research that has been done. There are more than two problems with the study: 1) They did not administer the ivermectin in the early stage before moderate symptoms in all cases 2) They did not administer the zinc and vitamin supplements that allow the ivermectin to do it's job effectively 3) The study was of only 95 cases (way to small to draw any conclusions) 4) even in that small sample size, there was a reduced risk of requiring the ICU in the intervention group.

I didn't bother to look at who sponsored the study since the quality was obviously lacking.

For myself, I am sold on the stuff. All 4 of us in my household recently came down with corona virus infections, all within 1 week of each other. We all took appropriate doses of ivermectin and supplements on the first day of minor symptoms. For 3 of us, by day 3 most symptoms were gone. My daughter had no symptoms by the next day.

Likkmee posted this today in a different Ivermectin thread...

Screenshot_20220412-111827.png

The video is in Spanish but it is basically healthcare workers and volunteers handing out the Covid-19 kits containing the medications and supplements listed above... one of which being Ivermectin.

El Salvador's population is 6.5 million...

And their Covid cases 162,000 with 4,100 deaths...

I was going to compare to Missouri... because our population is similar... but Missouri is a Red State with a Republican Governor and we never locked down and mask mandates were non-existent outside the major Democrat run metropolitans.

So instead let's look to Illinois. They had hard lockdowns and strict mask mandates. I was there and saw it with my own eyes. They literally barricaded parks and walking trails.

There population is roughly double that of El Salvador at roughly 13 million.

They had 3 million Covid cases and 37,800 deaths.

To correlate... we'll divide that in half to stimulate two states with populations of 6.5 million each... And divide the deaths by two as well leaving us a number of 18,900 deaths... compared to 4,100 deaths in El Salvador.

I understand correlation is not causation... and there COULD be other factors at play. Perhaps limited testing or rural citizens merely buried there dead without autopsy of Covid bloodwork... that is possible...

BUT... Were looking at well over quadrupedal the number of deaths per Capita in Illinois vs. El Salvador.

Doesn't that make you question the least little bit your confidence that Ivermectin is completely ineffective against COVID-19?

I mean, Ivermectin has been around my entire life. It's an over the counter drug in many countries. It's not going to injure you by taking it... so what's the harm if there is a chance of it helping... No matter how slim you believe that chance may be?

Last edited:

View attachment 629905

The video is in Spanish by is basically healthcare workers and volunteers handing out the Covid-19 kits containing the medications and supplements listed above... one of which being Ivermectin.

Now El Salvador's population is 6.5 million...

I was going to compare to Missouri... because our population is similar... but Missouri is a Red State with a Republican Governor and we never locked down and mask mandates were non-existent outside the major Democrat run metropolitans.

So instead let's look to Illinois. They had hard lockdowns and strict mask mandates. I was there and saw it with my own eyes. They literally barricaded parks and walking trails.

To correlate... we'll divide that in half to stimulate two states with populations of 6.5 million each... And divide the deaths by two as well leaving us a number of 18,400 deaths... compared to 4,100 deaths in El Salvador.

I understand correlation is not causation... and there COULD be other factors at play. Perhaps limited testing or rural citizens merely buried there dead without autopsy of Covid bloodwork... that is possible...

BUT... Were looking at quadrupedal the number of deaths per Capita in Illinois vs. El Salvador.

Doesn't that make you question the least little bit your confidence that Ivermectin is completely ineffective against COVID-19?

I mean, Ivermectin has been around my entire life. It's an over the counter drug in many countries. It's not going to injure you by taking it... so what's the harm if there is a chance of it helping... No matter how slim you believe that chance may be?

Great analysis. Improper wearing of masks is the culprit of these high case number spikes. This effect was hinted at by at least one well known study from long before the pandemic, and I have seen it demonstrated over and over during the course of this "pandemic". You could not possibly devise a better spreading mechanism for a virus like this than to put a mask on an infected and contagious person and then have them walk around.

In the graphic below comparing peak case numbers between states. New York had the WORST peak case numbers was the state with the most strict mask mandates (people and businesses were actually fined for non-compliance), other states had spotty mask mandates but overall compliance was about 50% (estimated).

Multi-State-Mask-Mandate-Effectiveness.png

Apparently the people doing the study must have literally thrown out all of the other research that has been done. There are more than two problems with the study: 1) They did not administer the ivermectin in the early stage before moderate symptoms in all cases 2) They did not administer the zinc and vitamin supplements that allow the ivermectin to do it's job effectively 3) The study was of only 95 cases (way to small to draw any conclusions) 4) even in that small sample size, there was a reduced risk of requiring the ICU in the intervention group.

I didn't bother to look at who sponsored the study since the quality was obviously lacking.

For myself, I am sold on the stuff. All 4 of us in my household recently came down with corona virus infections, all within 1 week of each other. We all took appropriate doses of ivermectin and supplements on the first day of minor symptoms. For 3 of us, by day 3 most symptoms were gone. My daughter had no symptoms by the next day.
Yeah...bullshit. Honestly, why do you waste people's time spouting talking points?

View attachment 629905

The video is in Spanish but it is basically healthcare workers and volunteers handing out the Covid-19 kits containing the medications and supplements listed above... one of which being Ivermectin.

To correlate... we'll divide that in half to stimulate two states with populations of 6.5 million each... And divide the deaths by two as well leaving us a number of 18,900 deaths... compared to 4,100 deaths in El Salvador.

BUT... Were looking at well over quadrupedal the number of deaths per Capita in Illinois vs. El Salvador.

Still haven't answered my question. Why..do..you..tout..this..as..a..miracle..cure?

I know the answer already. So be honest. :)

View attachment 629905

there was just a study release two days ago showing that ivermectin is ineffective against covid

the harm comes from dosage, and since its not effective, people might over dose.

Zero problems with that approach. However tagging it as a cure for covid is false.

Zero problems with that approach. However tagging it as a cure for covid is false.
I think that is fair. I can point to correlations that lead me to believe there is a benefit... but I am not a medical professional.

All I'm saying is folks should have the right to try it... with zinc and some other common supplements.

You most likely then had an infection of the Omicron variant which is very mild whether treated or not.

The good news is that if it was Omicron you're going to have much stronger and longer lasting immunity than any of the vaccines provide.

Since it's the FDA that determines what drugs are available and whether or not a prescription is required There going to have a hard time getting this done legally.
A lot of states have made Mary Jane legal while the federal government keeps it a 100% illegal schedule 1 narcotic...

If we can do that, this should be a cake walk by comparison.

Undermining the power of the federal government is just a bonus.

Last edited:
It is a crime against humanity that little beast Fauci and his Deep State prevented use of alternative remedies for the flu Fauci financed.

Folks, unless you get out in the sun everyday for at least a half hour with your face, etc. exposed you need D3 supplementation. I take Garden of Life 5,000 IU and blood test confirms I am in the desirable range despite not being in the sun for months. D3 is very important for the immune system to defend against assorted toxins like the Fauci Jabs and the Fauci Flu itself.

Forum List

Back