I've posted this frequently but NO ONE seems to refute it!

Because it was NOT part of his "fine people" answer to the reporter's question, which I quoted in its entirety directly from the transcript, as the Right-wing liars claim Tramp was misquoted when the "quote" they use for their claim was manufactured by the lying scum Right.
To summarize, the Right made up a FAKE quote to claim the media misquoted Tramp.
I can't believe people are still arguing about this. No matter what you're told, you continue to maintain your bullshit narrative.

Who said that?!

Haha. Is that where you think the top 1% keeps their money? In banks? And you think that’s a major source of bank loans?

Haha. Is that where you think the top 1% keeps their money? In banks? And you think that’s a major source of bank loans?

LOL, oh I see what you are trying to get at! Nice. So since I played your question game and gave you direct answers will you do the same for me?

What proportion of a 1 percenters wealth and assets do you think sits in cash in banks? Its fine to give an approximate percentage as your estimation. What do you think?

The attached two files I've posted very frequently because I wanted someone to refute them!
But no one has! This first file explains this fact:
Barack Obama, 41 percent negative, 59 percent positive;
George W. Bush, 57 percent negative, 43 percent positive; and
Bill Clinton, 60 percent negative, 40 percent positive.
June to September of 2018 found that 92 percent of the coverage related to the president Trump during that period was negative in tone, as compared to a mere 8 percent that was positive.
Subsequent media studies have found continued overwhelmingly negative coverage of the president.
A previous Media Research Center (MRC) study in which researchers viewed more than 1,000 hours of network news coverage ” ABC, CBS and NBC”
A subsequent Harvard University study produced similar results. The Washington Examiner noted:
The Harvard scholars analyzed the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and the main newscasts (not talk shows) of CBS, CNN, Fox and NBC during Trump’s initial time in office. They found, to no one’s surprise, that Trump absolutely dominated news coverage in the first 100 days. And then they found that news coverage was solidly negative 80 percent negative among those outlets studied, versus 20 percent positive.
So would those of you who think the MSM was NOT influential in the 2020 election of Biden... please refute this!View attachment 538247View attachment 538246
If you tell the American people to inject themselves with bleach, you're gonna get some harsh coverage.

What proportion of a 1 percenters wealth and assets do you think sits in cash in banks?

They own ~$40 trillion in total assets, 2 years ago, they supposedly held about $300 billion in cash.
Since then, the Fed has added $4.7 trillion to the money supply, so probably a big chunk of that too.

They own ~$40 trillion in total assets, 2 years ago, they supposedly held about $300 billion in cash.
Since then, the Fed has added $4.7 trillion to the money supply, so probably a big chunk of that too.
Excellent, thank you for the numbers... let's go with those. So with 40T in assets and 300B in cash that comes to .75% in cash... correct? Not very much, proportionally speaking, is it?

Excellent, thank you for the numbers... let's go with those. So with 40T in assets and 300B in cash that comes to .75% in cash... correct? Not very much, proportionally speaking, is it?

$300 billion was 2 years ago. Probably a lot more now with all the new Fed assets.

No, not a huge chunk of the 1%ers assets.

$300 billion was 2 years ago. Probably a lot more now with all the new Fed assets.

No, not a huge chunk of the 1%ers assets.
That was the point I was making... Not that they had no money in the bank. Of course they have money in the bank... it is just a very small percent of what they own

Trump didn't suggest any such thing, retard.
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning."

Meanwhile, calls to New York City’s Poison Control Center for exposure to specific household cleaners and disinfectants increased more than twofold after the President’s comments on Thursday, WNBC New York reported today. Data from the New York Poison Center center revealed that in the 18 hours after Trump’s comments, the Poison Center received 30 exposure calls about disinfectants. Ten involved bleach, 9 were about Lysol, and 11 others regarding other household cleaners.

The attached two files I've posted very frequently because I wanted someone to refute them!
But no one has! This first file explains this fact:
Barack Obama, 41 percent negative, 59 percent positive;
George W. Bush, 57 percent negative, 43 percent positive; and
Bill Clinton, 60 percent negative, 40 percent positive.
June to September of 2018 found that 92 percent of the coverage related to the president Trump during that period was negative in tone, as compared to a mere 8 percent that was positive.
Subsequent media studies have found continued overwhelmingly negative coverage of the president.
A previous Media Research Center (MRC) study in which researchers viewed more than 1,000 hours of network news coverage ” ABC, CBS and NBC”
A subsequent Harvard University study produced similar results. The Washington Examiner noted:
The Harvard scholars analyzed the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and the main newscasts (not talk shows) of CBS, CNN, Fox and NBC during Trump’s initial time in office. They found, to no one’s surprise, that Trump absolutely dominated news coverage in the first 100 days. And then they found that news coverage was solidly negative 80 percent negative among those outlets studied, versus 20 percent positive.
So would those of you who think the MSM was NOT influential in the 2020 election of Biden... please refute this!View attachment 538247View attachment 538246
If you brag about sexually assaulting women and grabbing their pussies, you're going to get some pretty harsh coverage.

Forum List

Back