I've posted this frequently but NO ONE seems to refute it!

Trump is infamous for using the "They" argument. The ambiguous "They" serves as his protection from making direct statements about specifics. He knows his bases and he himself didn't support taking down statues. That movement was overrun by racists but he wanted to dismiss that and point out that his people and his agenda to save the statues was promoted by fine people, while bad people including the nazis and antifa came to cause problems. The root of the statement was to bring ANTIFA into the picture and take a jab at the left. It was all political. Classic Trump. Worst president ever.
Trump said "there were good people on both sides...
but the MSM never finished what he continued to say.. as the google search shows:
Trump said: on "there were good people on both sides"
and a Google search Results: 19,030,000,000... That's 19.03 BILLION results!!!
But the part that I'm repeating several times that the MSM and evidently many people still don't know..
I did a Google search on:
& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally.
Results: 339,000 or 0.001781430% of the 19.03 BILLION, that's 56,135 times the number of times you would hear Trump denouncing Neo-nazis and white supremacist when he said:
"& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

Do you understand?
The BIASED MSM didn't tell people Trump condemned Neo-nazis and white supremacists
but have you heard that? Of course not.
You heard 56,135 more times, 19.03 Billion times.... "there were good people on both sides..
then you heard less than 339,000 times the rest of the statement where Trump said:
"& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

Again folks why didn't the MSM tell the whole statement???

He pretty much nailed it.

It's not "how money works", it's "how the economy works".

Investing.com, a shady Asian website with a history of failed fact checks:

There's no link in the article to these supposed studies or anything that indicates that the piece is telling the truth.
You don't know how money works, or the economy.

I did link.. you just didn't follow!
A new study by economists from Harvard and Princeton indicates that 94% of the 10 million new jobs created during the Obama era were temporary positions.

I read the article. Barely English. But there is no link to any such study. Just wild claims about what it says.

Trump said "there were good people on both sides...
but the MSM never finished what he continued to say.. as the google search shows:
Trump said: on "there were good people on both sides"
& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally.
No matter how many times you repeat that LIE it will forever be a LIE.
Here is the actual FULL quote:
Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Gee your part isn't there!
Here is something else he said in the same press conference:
Trump: "Okay, what about the alt-left that came charging at -- excuse me, what about the alt-left that came charging at the, as you say, the alt-right? Do they have any semblance of guilt?

"Let me ask you this: What about the fact that they came charging with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs?

Nobody from the Left came charging into the Tiki Torch rally and attacked the white separatists Tramp said were fine people, and there were no people quietly protesting the removal of traitor Lee's statue.

Trump: "Excuse me, excuse me. They didn’t put themselves -- and you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group. Excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

Trump: "Okay, what about the alt-left that came charging at -- excuse me, what about the alt-left that came charging at the, as you say, the alt-right? Do they have any semblance of guilt?

"Let me ask you this: What about the fact that they came charging with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs?

Nobody from the Left came charging into the Tiki Torch rally and attacked the white separatists Tramp said were fine people, and there were no people quietly protesting the removal of traitor Lee's statue.
None? Every single one that was there was there to cause trouble?

Why did you leave out this part;?

& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

Where is your source ? What is the link because until you do as I've done, provided the actual conversation you are a LIAR!
From this source:
After further questioning from the reporter, and responses from Trump about people who were at the Charlottesville rally to support keeping the Lee statue,
the president said,
"You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists."

The attached two files I've posted very frequently because I wanted someone to refute them!
But no one has! This first file explains this fact:
Barack Obama, 41 percent negative, 59 percent positive;
George W. Bush, 57 percent negative, 43 percent positive; and
Bill Clinton, 60 percent negative, 40 percent positive.
June to September of 2018 found that 92 percent of the coverage related to the president Trump during that period was negative in tone, as compared to a mere 8 percent that was positive.
Subsequent media studies have found continued overwhelmingly negative coverage of the president.
A previous Media Research Center (MRC) study in which researchers viewed more than 1,000 hours of network news coverage ” ABC, CBS and NBC”
A subsequent Harvard University study produced similar results. The Washington Examiner noted:
The Harvard scholars analyzed the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post and the main newscasts (not talk shows) of CBS, CNN, Fox and NBC during Trump’s initial time in office. They found, to no one’s surprise, that Trump absolutely dominated news coverage in the first 100 days. And then they found that news coverage was solidly negative 80 percent negative among those outlets studied, versus 20 percent positive.
So would those of you who think the MSM was NOT influential in the 2020 election of Biden... please refute this!View attachment 538247View attachment 538246
When your lies cause the death of over 500,000 Americans, you are definitely going to get some bad press. When the only accomplishment you can point to is a tax break for billionaires, you are going to get bad press. When you kiss Putin's ass in public at Helsinki, you are going to get bad press. Trump got bad press because he was the worst President this nation has ever had. A serial liar, completely corrupt, and cooperating with an adversarial against the interests of the United States. And then there was the little matter of inciting an attempted coup against our government to install him as the first American dictator.

You addressed nothing. You evaded my point.
You most be lost because I made the point that taxing the wealthy burns cash from the top and slows the accumulation of wealth by the small few. It recirculates money in our economy. You just called it bullshit but didn’t give a real counter argument. Want to try again?

You most be lost because I made the point that taxing the wealthy burns cash from the top and slows the accumulation of wealth by the small few. It recirculates money in our economy. You just called it bullshit but didn’t give a real counter argument. Want to try again?
1950's we had a marginal tax of over 90%. We built the Interstate Highway System, as well as many other major infrastructure projects.

That is simply untrue. Troll

Ok. Tell us what Trump lied about and what Trump told the truth about and how you can tell the difference.

Also, please point to any post you've ever made where you criticized anything that Trump did while in office that felt went too far, or was unConstitutional, or morally wrong.

I've already pointed out that your claim is bullshit. The term "recirculate" is meaningless. Wherever money, it serves a purpose. If it's in a bank, then the bank loans it out. when government takes it, it destroys wealth. It uses the money to consume goods and services the economy produces. That only benefits moochers and parasites.

I've already pointed out that your claim is bullshit. The term "recirculate" is meaningless. Wherever money, it serves a purpose. If it's in a bank, then the bank loans it out. when government takes it, it destroys wealth. It uses the money to consume goods and services the economy produces. That only benefits moochers and parasites.
Haha. Is that where you think the top 1% keeps their money? In banks? And you think that’s a major source of bank loans?

in your next breath you say the gov destroys the wealth by using money to consume goods and services. Yes! Now you are getting it. They destroy a portion of wealth the top earners are accumulating and recirculate it in the economy. They build roads, deliver mail, pay for medical care, fund our military, and do many other things that support working class families. And guess where that money ends up going…. Right back to the top earners. Circulation!!!! Now we are learning aren’t we?!

& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

That was NOT part of Trump's statement. That was something he blurted out when the press refused to accept his mealy mouthed statements condemning the violence. The hostage video press release he read to the assembled press had no condemnation of any part of the violence, and blamed the counter-protestors for the attacks that sent more than 30 people to hospital.

This is despite groups like the Proud Boys who made no secret of going to that rally to start trouble, and break anti-fa heads.

Because it was NOT part of his "fine people" answer to the reporter's question, which I quoted in its entirety directly from the transcript, as the Right-wing liars claim Tramp was misquoted when the "quote" they use for their claim was manufactured by the lying scum Right.
To summarize, the Right made up a FAKE quote to claim the media misquoted Tramp.

Where is your source ? What is the link because until you do as I've done, provided the actual conversation you are a LIAR!
From this source:
After further questioning from the reporter, and responses from Trump about people who were at the Charlottesville rally to support keeping the Lee statue,
the president said,
"You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people — and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists — because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists."
My source is the transcript, your FAKE quote making the above answer to a different question part of the "fine people on both sides" answer to claim Tramp was misquoted is an obvious lie as no where in your own above quote does he say anything about "fine people" on the Right, in fact in the full quote your part came from, the "fine people" Tramp mentioned were on the Left.

Forum List

Back