I've never been so disappointed in conservatives, Trump, and Trump supporters.

/----/ "I've never been so disappointed in conservatives, Trump, and Trump supporters."
And you have no idea how little your approval means to us. In fact, we used the world's smallest micrometer to measure it.
iu

If you lie as much as the democrats do, what is the difference between you and them? Not much that I can see.

Thanks.

So since Republicans are scolding DeSantis on his remarks about Ukraine's war, that kind of proves my point that he's not a RINO. I keep up with politics all the time and I don't recall his remarks being the same as the Bush's and it's certainly not the position that the Military Industrial Complex supports.
Establishment republicans are scolding him.

Blob supporting lowlife scum is whom he is trying to appeal to.

I believe there was ballot harvesting and approval of marginal ballots in key areas.
I believe there were people egging other people on that are being hidden or protected.
I believe the COVID vaccine was risker than advertised, and forced on people who didn't really need it, children in particular
That one is bullshit, but the left's current obsession with sexualizing children isn't.
Most of those are suicides, and most of the rest are gangbangers.
Thanks for confirming you guys are looney cult-based rubes.

Trumpism is a cult
You are 100% backwards. You are just swallowing what the media told you because you and the rest on the left have a cultist mentallity. They go totally insane and can say men are women and their cult members fall for it. They can even say that the "democrats" do not have to be democratic in their primaries and can pick the candidate in the back room and the cultists continue to support them.

You are 100% backwards. You are just swallowing what the media told you because you and the rest on the left have a cultist mentallity. They go totally insane and can say men are women and their cult members fall for it. They can even say that the "democrats" do not have to be democratic in their primaries and can pick the candidate in the back room and the cultists continue to support them.

A "Cult" controls your thinking, actions, and beliefs. They can tell you that a human fetus is just a lump of cells, that a man can have a child, that a man can breast feed, grammar is racist, guilty until proven innocent, up is down, black is white, and any number of absurdities. The left is the real cult. Wokeism is the real cult.

LOL!!

More like Karl Rove and W wrecked the GOP by changing it from

fiscally conservative and patriotic to America

to

big spending big government Zionist Fascist

People in 2000 voted to continue the policies of Gingrich and Reagan. They got the exact opposite...

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
The "neo con" is a left wing big government big spending Zionist Fascist TRAITOR

Sincerely,

W
LBJ
Cheney
Romney
Kinzinger
Michael Mukasey
Rupert Murdoch
Abigail Spanberger
Dianne Feinstein
Charles Schumer

See the signatories of the PNAC.