I've never been so disappointed in conservatives, Trump, and Trump supporters.

So, what the fuck is wrong with you? Is it that you can't read or that you won't read? Your links do not support your claim. Again, Jeb is a Trump hater, who is he going to support in the election? Ron DeSantis obviously. This in no way means that DeSantis is "In with the Bush family" as you claim. It would be like saying that Trump is a white supremacist because white supremacists support him. I don't know why you are having so much trouble with this simple concept.

Just out of curiosity, your 4 points are not in accordance with the 2 points about this very good governor that worry seniors. One was about taking away benefits from seniors for medicare, and the other was because DeSantis also wanted to raise the age of retirement to 70. Why would someone put that out on television if it weren't true? As I said, I think DeSantis is a good man, but our family through the years paid a fortune in social security that was supposed to help take care of us in our old age. My late husband also invested in IRAs for both of us, and the left is talking seriously about taking that away from us in the very near future through a 40% taxation on savings we already paid income taxes on when we were working. In our case, that leaves me with 20% of what was invested to take care of me, worry-free. So between Biden's greed for our social security and DeSantis going after medicare for seniors leaves many seniors destitute if these two decide to do such things. I'm sticking with Trump. He will figure out a way to stop Biden's greed and prevent an inexperienced nationally (although a very good man) person from hacking seniors' past savings to nothing that would pay for old age illnesses, hospitalizations, with no way to pay for it.

I therefore am sticking with President Trump. Someone hacked my bank account, and my bank didn't fall for it. Unfortunately, there is a busybody outfit out there called "Telechek" and they told Walmart, Home Depot, and even Tractor Supply not to honor my checks. IOW, they blamed me for someone else's crime of attempting to expropriate what little money I have to get by on until I die. I didn't deserve that. I now have to go to the bank, get cash, to buy groceries and gasoline. I took my credit card to my bank and asked them to cut it up so I wouldn't have online thefts or even attempted hacking thefts. So far so good, but I stay home a lot more and try to live off less than I spent when I didn't have 2 children, a home, and taxes to pay from my meager earnings. The world has gone crazy since Biden took office, and people are being taken advantage of by people who have a computer a world away, and pay the price for being ruined if they can't fight Telecheck back who assume their targeted victim is the real theif. We only have hope that Trump will make America right again. Desantis may put seniors on the back burner if he really did try to raise the retirement age up, and I find it hard to believe anyone would take medical illness payouts away from someone the Democrats want to tax to death to pay for Clinton/Biden/Schumer/Pelosi/Maxine Waters/et al because we believe in the Republicans who protect the Constitution Biden has been sledghammering lately, with re to Amendments 1 and 2, and any other that gets in his path of spending on everything except for the oath-of-office promise of providing for the common defense. Biden has let drug cartels get off the hook for killing 200,000 Americans with fentanyl in their illegal drug trade.

I'm sticking with Trump who is a person who loves all of the American people, (except criminals) and that would be Donald Trump. Hopefully he and the Republican Congressmen and Senators can find the corrupt extortion machine Biden made out of his high offices, and fix the border, reinstate the oil industry and other high-paying salaried companies the Democrats are persecuting for (1) Trump supporters, and (2) Christians who don't take kindly to constant anti-constitutional government grabs of private property, government interference in companies who feed a lotta mouths, and public lies against the Republicans by calling us the fascist as they continue in their communistic approach forced on free men and women.

I have no issue with anything you are saying. I too am voting for Trump but for different reasons. At least you are not lying about DeSantis. that was my complaint in the OP.

A million Americans offed by the virus, De Santis announces vaccine investigation, Lapado briefly gets on stage about it, then we hear nothing more about it in follow-ups.

So, what the fuck is wrong with you? Is it that you can't read or that you won't read? Your links do not support your claim. Again, Jeb is a Trump hater, who is he going to support in the election? Ron DeSantis obviously. This in no way means that DeSantis is "In with the Bush family" as you claim. It would be like saying that Trump is a white supremacist because white supremacists support him. I don't know why you are having so much trouble with this simple concept.
Anyone who is a true anti-establishment American wouldn't have anything to do with the Bush family.
And if DeSantis really wants to change Washington he needs to distance himself from the warmongering people who've been running Washington since Reagan left.

Anyone who is a true anti-establishment American wouldn't have anything to do with the Bush family.
And if DeSantis really wants to change Washington he needs to distance himself from the warmongering people who've been running Washington since Reagan left.

I guarantee you that if the Bushes wanted to give money to Trump, he'd take it. You know it and I know it.

Trumpism is a cult
Seems like you made a one-size-fits all conclusion. I fully support Trump policies, while completely get why so many people are turned off by Trump himself. Ultimately if it comes down to Biden v. Trump in 2024, I'll pick Trump. Sincerely hoping a better choice comes along.

In a recent related event;

Donald Trump Jr. echoed the sentiment of too many republicans that we should leave Bud Light and A.B. alone and stop the boycott. Why? Because they contribute a lot of money to the GOP and it's candidates.

So it's all about money then? This is how the Washington Swamp operates. Principles be damned, show me the money!

I bring this up because several Trump supporters here have told me in this thread that they oppose DeSantis because he takes money from the Bushes. I replied that Trump would take money from the Bushes if they offered it to him. A.B. has gone Woke, that goes against everything we as Conservatives stand for, but Trump wants their money.

Just like I don't fault DeSantis taking money from the Bushes, I don't fault Trump and the GOP taking money from A.B., but it emphasizes my point and conservatives and Trump supporters need to recognize this and drop that idiotic claim about DeSantis being part of the Swamp.

BTW, I haven't drank anything from A.B. since I was in my teens (back then you could drink after 18) except for Shock Top, which I only just found out was made by them a week or so ago, and I will never ever drink it again.

Why?

Why the lies about Ron DeSantis? He's not even announced that he's running, and even if he did, he's not going to beat Trump. No one is going to beat Trump in the primaries. So why lie about him?

He's the best governor in the country right now and the best governor we in Florida have had in our history. He is a conservative champion.

The lies:

1. "He only won because Trump endorsed him." Fact: he won because he was running against Andrew Gillum, a far left scumbag (If you'll excuse the redundancy), I didn't even know that Trump had endorsed Desantis back then. Ron DeSantis won the second time by a landslide because of what he did AFTER he won the first time. Trump did not endorse him this last time.

2. "He's backed by George Soros" Fact: Soros stated that he hoped DeSantis won because he believed that if he does beat Trump in the primaries, Trump will start a third party and ensure that the democrats will every race on the ticket. Soros does not want DeSantis to be president. Only an idiot would believe that. DeSantis has been a thorn in his side since day one, firing and sanctioning Soros backed DAs all over the state.

3. "He's a RINO." Fact: They make this claim because RINOs and Trump haters in the GOP support him. Saying that DeSantis is a RINO ignores everything he's done since his election to governor, and is a bone-headedly stupid as a leftist saying Trump is a racist because racists support him.

4. "Ron DeSantis didn't do anything to stop Disney." Fact: Mike Lindell (the My Pillow guy) is on record as spouting is stupid lie. Ron DeSantis did the ONLY thing he had the power to do as governor and that was to remove Disney's ability to govern itself outside the laws and rules of the state of Florida.

People, leave the lying to the Democrats, that kind of stupidity is beneath us.
Tell us, where does DeSantis stand on Ukraine?

There is your RINO.

Tell us, where does DeSantis stand on Ukraine?

There is your RINO.
Haven't heard his stance on Ukraine. If he supports it, that makes him a RINO? That would be like me saying "Trump spent money like a Democrat when he was POTUS, so there's your RINO." One stance that you don't like does not a RINO make.

What's Trump's stance on Ukraine? I believe him when he says that he could stop the war, but has he ever said he'd simply stop sending money and equipment to them?

You abuse Trump and anyone who voted for him for 6 years and then wonder why people dig their heels in?

I'm voting for DeSantis in the Primary, but I understand Trump's bunker mentality as well as his die hard's adhesion to it.

Calling people a bunch of rubes, cultists and fools is a sure way to make them hunker down.
Except you guys believe that the 2020 election was stolen without proof
Except you guys believe the 1/6 riot at the capitol was a false flag operation
Except you guys believe that the covid vaccines were poisoned
Except you guys believe a pizza parlor is running a child trafficking ring
Except you guys see no gun problem when we have 30,000 gun deaths a year

You guys are rubes, cultists, and fools. Sorry. Hunker all you want...it won't change reality.

Haven't heard his stance on Ukraine. If he supports it, that makes him a RINO? That would be like me saying "Trump spent money like a Democrat when he was POTUS, so there's your RINO." One stance that you don't like does not a RINO make.

What's Trump's stance on Ukraine? I believe him when he says that he could stop the war, but has he ever said he'd simply stop sending money and equipment to them?

Trump-golden-statue-man-bows-down.jpg

Why?

Why the lies about Ron DeSantis? He's not even announced that he's running, and even if he did, he's not going to beat Trump. No one is going to beat Trump in the primaries. So why lie about him?

He's the best governor in the country right now and the best governor we in Florida have had in our history. He is a conservative champion.

The lies:

1. "He only won because Trump endorsed him." Fact: he won because he was running against Andrew Gillum, a far left scumbag (If you'll excuse the redundancy), I didn't even know that Trump had endorsed Desantis back then. Ron DeSantis won the second time by a landslide because of what he did AFTER he won the first time. Trump did not endorse him this last time.

2. "He's backed by George Soros" Fact: Soros stated that he hoped DeSantis won because he believed that if he does beat Trump in the primaries, Trump will start a third party and ensure that the democrats will every race on the ticket. Soros does not want DeSantis to be president. Only an idiot would believe that. DeSantis has been a thorn in his side since day one, firing and sanctioning Soros backed DAs all over the state.

3. "He's a RINO." Fact: They make this claim because RINOs and Trump haters in the GOP support him. Saying that DeSantis is a RINO ignores everything he's done since his election to governor, and is a bone-headedly stupid as a leftist saying Trump is a racist because racists support him.

4. "Ron DeSantis didn't do anything to stop Disney." Fact: Mike Lindell (the My Pillow guy) is on record as spouting is stupid lie. Ron DeSantis did the ONLY thing he had the power to do as governor and that was to remove Disney's ability to govern itself outside the laws and rules of the state of Florida.

People, leave the lying to the Democrats, that kind of stupidity is beneath us.
/----/ "I've never been so disappointed in conservatives, Trump, and Trump supporters."
And you have no idea how little your approval means to us. In fact, we used the world's smallest micrometer to measure it.
iu

Except you guys believe that the 2020 election was stolen without proof
Except you guys believe the 1/6 riot at the capitol was a false flag operation
Except you guys believe that the covid vaccines were poisoned
Except you guys believe a pizza parlor is running a child trafficking ring
Except you guys see no gun problem when we have 30,000 gun deaths a year

You guys are rubes, cultists, and fools. Sorry. Hunker all you want...it won't change reality.

I believe there was ballot harvesting and approval of marginal ballots in key areas.
I believe there were people egging other people on that are being hidden or protected.
I believe the COVID vaccine was risker than advertised, and forced on people who didn't really need it, children in particular
That one is bullshit, but the left's current obsession with sexualizing children isn't.
Most of those are suicides, and most of the rest are gangbangers.

Thanks.

So since Republicans are scolding DeSantis on his remarks about Ukraine's war, that kind of proves my point that he's not a RINO. I keep up with politics all the time and I don't recall his remarks being the same as the Bush's and it's certainly not the position that the Military Industrial Complex supports.

Forum List

Back