I've had enough: Swedish music festival canceled due to rape spree

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Organizers of Sweden’s largest music festival have canceled the 2018 event after failing to stop sexual assaults.

More than 50,000 people visit the Bråvalla Festival each year. Organizers stepped up their efforts against violence after five rapes and 14 cases of sexual assault were reported in 2016.

‘I’ve Had Enough’: Swedish Music Festival Canceled Due To Rape Spree
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming to America if the Anti American zombies don't wake up. Keep protesting " let them in, let them in" and you will be watching your loved ones get raped. Asses.

Organizers of Sweden’s largest music festival have canceled the 2018 event after failing to stop sexual assaults.

More than 50,000 people visit the Bråvalla Festival each year. Organizers stepped up their efforts against violence after five rapes and 14 cases of sexual assault were reported in 2016.

‘I’ve Had Enough’: Swedish Music Festival Canceled Due To Rape Spree
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming to America if the Anti American zombies don't wake up. Keep protesting " let them in, let them in" and you will be watching your loved ones get raped. Asses.

Maybe Katy Perry will come to the rescue?

After Manchester she said:

" No borders.
No Barriers.
Co-exist.
Love, love, love."

Why did you lie by pretending that it had something to do with immigrants?

Oh, that's right. Fascist douches always lie. If a lie aids their political cult, then they love the lie

Forum List

Back