2018 Swedish Music Festival Cancelled After Sexual Assault Reports At This Year’s Event

I think Americans who don't live in Sweden and don't really know what is going on in Swedish society ought to be a little less concerned with Sweden and a little more concerned with what happens here in our own society right before their eyes
Translation: don't post threads that make me uncomfortable about my "values". Stick with bashing Republican presidents. I like those threads.

There are women who will throw themselves at notable, usually rich men. That is the point he was making not that he grabs women like that.
Liar. The point that he was making was that he can't control himself when he sees a beautiful woman but that it was okay because he can get away with it. He is in essence no different than the savages at the Swedish concert.

Trump engaged in ordinary off the cuff guy talk but the PC crowd has emasculated 75% of the male population who seek to disinherit their ordinary male sexuality
Most of the posts flapping their wrists and decrying the end of time are guys, not girls. Jammie wearing, parents basement living, non competitive males are a sorry ass sight to see, read and hear

Trump engaged in ordinary off the cuff guy talk but the PC crowd has emasculated 75% of the male population who seek to disinherit their ordinary male sexuality
Most of the posts flapping their wrists and decrying the end of time are guys, not girls. Jammie wearing, parents basement living, non competitive males are a sorry ass sight to see, read and hear
Says the pussy who is afraid to engage me directly.

What kind of direct engagement would you like tough guy(gay)

Stop acting like a passive aggressive pussy. Aside from that how you handle yourself is your business.

Stop acting like a passive aggressive pussy. Aside from that how you handle yourself is your business.
Far from a pussy is what I am but we know you like to float in a different boat so you go ahead and beat your angry little fists on my big burley chest .

There are women who will throw themselves at notable, usually rich men. That is the point he was making not that he grabs women like that.
Liar. The point that he was making was that he can't control himself when he sees a beautiful woman but that it was okay because he can get away with it. He is in essence no different than the savages at the Swedish concert.
Bullshit! You are twisting his words. But that is nothing new. You're pissed because Cankles isn't our President and her loss meant that the Liberal agenda is dead in its tracks. President Trump in his two full terms will have appointed at least 5 uber conservative Supreme Court justices.

Bullshit! You are twisting his words. But that is nothing new. You're pissed because Cankles isn't our President and her loss meant that the Liberal agenda is dead in its tracks. President Trump in his two full terms will have appointed at least 5 uber conservative Supreme Court justices.
Don't be ridiculous. His words have been preserved for anyone who cares to read them. I twisted nothing. And I didn't vote for Clinton. Too far right for my tastes!

Forum List

Back