2018 Swedish Music Festival Cancelled After Sexual Assault Reports At This Year’s Event

Gee, wonder who the attackers are?
Men. That would be my guess. You know, a certain segment of society actually excuses this type of behavior where men can do whatever they like. Sickening.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Says teh lefty using a consensual act to deflect from rape and mass sexual assault.

By doing so, he is participating in the massive campaign of empowerment that the Left is doing to PREVENT taking any action to stop this change to the First World.
What deflection? And what consent was implied in the statement that he could do anything he wanted because he was a star of some sort?

From YOUR post.

"they let you do it."

Do you need a link to the meaning of the word "let"?

THus, you are deflecting in order to defend the barbarians who have ruined the Swedish music festival by raping and sexually assaulting women.

Congratulations. You must be so proud of yourself.
There is no deflection. I said people like you excuse the behavior that men feel they can do whatever they like with a woman. As a man, Trump clearly feels that way. He believes his stardom allows him the freedom to do it, the implication is that it is a freedom that other men might not have. Ask the women how they feel about it.

Why do you condone that way of thinking? It's demented.

Your pretense of not understanding that women generally like fame, money and power in a man, is not credible. And dismissed.

Stop your lying.

And your use of that to deflect and thus defend the savages that assaulted the women in Sweden, is still just that. YOu siding with actual sexual predators.

I am proud to be on the other side of this debate, opposite you, the rapist and the sexual assaulters.

Men. That would be my guess. You know, a certain segment of society actually excuses this type of behavior where men can do whatever they like. Sickening.

Says teh lefty using a consensual act to deflect from rape and mass sexual assault.

By doing so, he is participating in the massive campaign of empowerment that the Left is doing to PREVENT taking any action to stop this change to the First World.
What deflection? And what consent was implied in the statement that he could do anything he wanted because he was a star of some sort?

From YOUR post.

"they let you do it."

THus, you are deflecting in order to defend the barbarians who have ruined the Swedish music festival by raping and sexually assaulting women.

There is no deflection. I said people like you excuse the behavior that men feel they can do whatever they like with a woman. As a man, Trump clearly feels that way. He believes his stardom allows him the freedom to do it, the implication is that it is a freedom that other men might not have. Ask the women how they feel about it.

Your pretense of not understanding that women generally like fame, money and power in a man, is not credible. And dismissed.

Stop your lying.

And your use of that to deflect and thus defend the savages that assaulted the women in Sweden, is still just that. YOu siding with actual sexual predators.

I am proud to be on the other side of this debate, opposite you, the rapist and the sexual assaulters.
I know importing more from a culture unwilling to clean this type of crap up isn't the answer.

From YOUR post.

"they let you do it."

Stop your lying.

And your generalizations of women is further evidence of your demented thought process. You are condoning the behavior and claiming to know what women like. Because you and Trump know best what a women wants right? You're sick.

From YOUR post.

"they let you do it."

Stop your lying.

I know importing more from a culture unwilling to clean this type of crap up isn't the answer.

Yeah, don't import people with views on women and sexual assault that will make your nation a hell hole.

HOw hard is that to grasp?

From YOUR post.

"they let you do it."

Stop your lying.

And your generalizations of women is further evidence of your demented thought process. You are condoning the behavior and claiming to know what women like. Because you and Trump know best what a women wants right? You're sick.

I do condone the behavior of making passes at women. It is part of the normal human experience.

Your attempt to conflate that with sexual assault and to use it to deflect/defend actual RAPE, and to prevent the discussion of policy that will...

NO. THAT IS importing a strong rape culture into the First World, is disgusting and vile.

From YOUR post.

"they let you do it."

Stop your lying.

I do condone the behavior of making passes at women. It is part of the normal human experience.

Your attempt to conflate that with sexual assault and to use it to deflect/defend actual RAPE, and to prevent the discussion of policy that will...

NO. THAT IS importing a strong rape culture into the First World, is disgusting and vile.
It is not a deflection you idiot. I am addressing the problem that men feel entitled to this type of behavior for varying reasons and giving an example of how it is excused by a segment of society.
I have never had the inclination to walk up to a woman and grab her by the pussy. That is your definition of making a pass? If that is what you condone as being part of the human experience, I must be an alien from outer space. Na Nu Na Nu scumbag.

From YOUR post.

"they let you do it."

Stop your lying.

What does rape at a Swedish music festival have to do with Trump? FFS!!!

From YOUR post.

"they let you do it."

Stop your lying.

It is not a deflection you idiot. I am addressing the problem that men feel entitled to this type of behavior for varying reasons and giving an example of how it is excused by a segment of society.
I have never had the inclination to walk up to a woman and grab her by the pussy. That is your definition of making a pass? If that is what you condone as being part of the human experience, I must be an alien from outer space. Na Nu Na Nu scumbag.

Different folks get different responses. It's a little disheartening for the less fortunate, I know.

But doesn't change the fact that those who are very "attractive" to the opposite sex, can get away with behavior that would get more average people slapped.

Is this really your first exposure to this information?

My point stands. That is a completely different issue than sexual assault, rape and importing a culture that encourages and fosters such behavior into a First World nation.

Which is what modern liberalism WANTS.

Yet, can't defend honestly.

Thus bullshit like you are tying to pull here.

Stop your lying.

Different folks get different responses. It's a little disheartening for the less fortunate, I know.

But doesn't change the fact that those who are very "attractive" to the opposite sex, can get away with behavior that would get more average people slapped.

My point stands. That is a completely different issue than sexual assault, rape and importing a culture that encourages and fosters such behavior into a First World nation.

First of all, is there any evidence that indicates the ethnicity or religion of the perpetrators of these sexual assaults at the rock concert?
Regardless, I am addressing the attitude or thought process that leads to the crimes that are being perpetrated by men. It is the same regardless of ethnicity or religious belief. It is you who is making the attempt to deflect from that.

Stop your lying.

First of all, is there any evidence that indicates the ethnicity or religion of the perpetrators of these sexual assaults at the rock concert?
Regardless, I am addressing the attitude or thought process that leads to the crimes that are being perpetrated by men. It is the same regardless of ethnicity or religious belief. It is you who is making the attempt to deflect from that.

1. The only evidence is my understanding of the effects of the Islamic immigration. Do you want to go record as doubting that it is muslim men? ON page THREE of this thread? LOL!!

2. Your pretense that all groups of men are the same is patently absurd.

3.You are deflecting and defending Islamic Immigration despite the negative impact on the First World of massive importation of Rape Culture(s).

From YOUR post.

"they let you do it."

Stop your lying.

This story took place in Sweden, but the same thing happens here in America. And being an American it is concerning to me that we excuse the thought process that leads to it as just locker room talk. It is unacceptable, yet a segment of our society has accepted it. I am making a point of it.

From YOUR post.

"they let you do it."

Stop your lying.

This story took place in Sweden, but the same thing happens here in America. And being an American it is concerning to me that we excuse the thought process that leads to it as just locker room talk. It is unacceptable, yet a segment of our society has accepted it. I am making a point of it.

The same thing does happen here and the answer should be the same.

STOP THIRD WORLD IMMIGRATION.

Do you want to go record as doubting that it is muslim men?
I am on record as denouncing the crimes regardless of ethnicity or religion. Men who feel that their religion gives them licence to molest women are just as deplorable as men who feel their notoriety does.

Do you want to go record as doubting that it is muslim men?
I am on record as denouncing the crimes regardless of ethnicity or religion. Men who feel that their religion gives them licence to molest women are just as deplorable as men who feel their notoriety does.

Pretending that there is no difference between different groups of men is empowering those among certain groups that are more likely to commit crimes.

YOu also continue to conflate consensual acts with assaults.

From YOUR post.

"they let you do it."

Stop your lying.

99.99% of the sexual assaults against white women committed in Sweden are committed by fucking sand monkeys.

YOu also continue to conflate consensual acts with assaults.
Trump says they are consensual acts. I imagine that to be the number one defense of date rapists as well.

So, by that logic, EVERY MAN who claims to have had consensual sexual contact with a woman is a rapist?

Epic-fail_o_116991.jpg

From YOUR post.

"they let you do it."

Stop your lying.

Weak. Seriously weak. SMH.

Gee, wonder who the attackers are?

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Yeah, I was thinking a bit more specific.
I know what you are hoping for.

Fortunately we know where Trump was on the night in question. He acts like the savages.

Umm, no, still cold.

Yeah those people are fucked up there in Sweden........let in too many of those Somalians. Fucking duh........those shitforbrains have permanently changed their culture.:2up: The whole prominent great identifying feature of Swedish culture was the stunning blondes......now a species near extinction. That sucks..........but Im curious if anybody knows. So if a Somalian taps a pure blonde, what color is the hair of the baby's hair?? DAMNIFIKNOW?

Forum List

Back