I've grown to "love" Donald Trump

-1x-1.jpg

One could certainly make the point Donald trump has been fairly well connected to a broad spectrum of influential Americans over the years ... Go Figure Huh?

Yeah but, can he throw a baseball?

Is that a requisite?

Because Obama can't.

Trump is a biionare who represents the middle class, it's been along time since I have seen it, a social liberal a fiscal conservative, he represents the middle class

Trump is a billionaire that represents the Middle Class. That was hard to type without laughing.

You continue to show off your LOW 2 digit IQ!!!!

Never Yet Melted » Clintons “Earned” $141 Million Since 2007
neveryetmelted.com/2015/08/03/clintons-earned-141-million-since-2007
Aug 03, 2015 · The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted. — D.H. Lawrence

The GOP establishment has been having nightmares about a party split and resulting third party candidate which would virtually guarantee a Democratic victory. Trump is a more credible threat than either the religious right or the TEA Party were. He is a single, popular candidate with oodles of his own money to spend and no future in politics anyway. Would he do it? Who knows? As Nixon once observed, it is useful if your opponent thinks you might be just a little bit crazy

Well I know why they don't want him to run third party ... I was commenting on the fact they are more interested in that ... And ignoring how he is beating the pants off the other GOP competitors.

Edit:
I guess what I am trying to say is that it is funny to watch the RNC crawfish all over the place when 26% of their base indicates they are tired of the same old bullshit.
Now I don't know what that means for Trump, the RNC or other candidates outside of the fact that if they completely ignore it ... It isn't going to end pretty for them.

Last edited:
Trump is a biionare who represents the middle class, it's been along time since I have seen it, a social liberal a fiscal conservative, he represents the middle class

lol, so the RW'er flock chasing Trump hasn't figured out that he's a social liberal? Or are you wrong?

They know he is a social liberal.
He is like President Kennedy who was social liberal, fiscal conservative.
Question is why won't you vote for him instead of the Dems who are beholding to special interest groups and are anti businesses.
What makes you think The Don is not?

He is using his money, that might break the cycle of paybacks.
Remember Solyndra?
Both Parties do it.
He is using some of his money, but not 100% or he would not be soliciting donations...

He's not soliciting, People have just started to form PACS for him, and want to donate to a WINNER.... But Moonbattery, keep swinging, and missing!

The GOP establishment has been having nightmares about a party split and resulting third party candidate which would virtually guarantee a Democratic victory. Trump is a more credible threat than either the religious right or the TEA Party were. He is a single, popular candidate with oodles of his own money to spend and no future in politics anyway. Would he do it? Who knows? As Nixon once observed, it is useful if your opponent thinks you might be just a little bit crazy

Well I know why they don't want him to run third party ... I was commenting on the fact they are more interested in that ... And ignoring how he is beating the pants off the other GOP competitors.

The Commies. and the enabler RINO'S KNOW what a third party led by Trump can do... and this after only 6 weeks of being declared a candidate....

Trump third party run: 36% GOP supports, 19% of Democrats too (And 33% of Independents!)

The Washington Examiner's Washington Secrets ^ | August 3, 2015 | Paul Bedard
If Donald Trump gets bumped out of the Republican primaries and runs as an independent third party candidate, 36 percent of Republicans and a whopping 19 percent of likely Democratic voters would support him, according to a new poll. Rasmussen Reports on Monday said that a Trump third party bid would complicate the presidential election even more than it did when H. Ross Perot ran in 1992, a bid that many believe cost former President George H.W. Bush a second term. According to the poll: • Over a third (36 percent) of likely GOP voters say they are likely to...

lol, so the RW'er flock chasing Trump hasn't figured out that he's a social liberal? Or are you wrong?

Question is why won't you vote for him instead of the Dems who are beholding to special interest groups and are anti businesses.

Remember Solyndra?
Both Parties do it.
He is using some of his money, but not 100% or he would not be soliciting donations...

He's not soliciting, People have just started to form PACS for him, and want to donate to a WINNER.... But Moonbattery, keep swinging, and missing!
Make A Donation - Donald J. Trump
Paid for by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

I feel people are sick of the highly paid off corrupt politics , Trump is ahead because of this.

“I wish good luck to all of the Republican candidates that traveled to California to beg for money etc. from the Koch Brothers,” Mr. Trump, who leads in many national polls, wrote in a Sunday morning Twitter post. “Puppets?”
And so, as Mr. Trump assailed his rivals for behaving like “puppets” of the Koch brothers, many of the leading Republican candidates — including former Gov. Jeb Bush of Florida; Senator Ted Cruz of Texas; SenatorMarco Rubio of Florida; and Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/03/u...rivals-court-donors-at-koch-retreat.html?_r=0

Remember Solyndra?
Both Parties do it.

Swing! Deep to Left! Gone!

I bet he can throw the ball and buy the team ... Now that you ask.

His experience in bankruptcies and get rich quick schemes might come in handy.

New York judge finds Donald Trump liable for unlicensed school Reuters

Hasn't slowed him down anyways has it ... Probably means he can get shit done doesn't it?
Fuck it ... He has better track record of rebuilding out of disaster than any Democrat I know of ... They haven't accomplished shit in a lot of aspects.

What do you want to do ... Write him a better resume?

I guess it depends on what kind of shit you want done.

The lawsuit, which seeks restitution of at least $40 million, accused Mr. Trump, the Trump Organization and others involved with the school of running it as an unlicensed educational institution from 2005 to 2011 and making false claims about its classes in what was described as “an elaborate bait-and-switch.”

In a statement, Eric T. Schneiderman, the attorney general, said Mr. Trump appeared in advertisements for the school making “false promises” to persuade more than 5,000 people around the country — including 600 New Yorkers — “to spend tens of thousands of dollars they couldn’t afford for lessons they never got.”

The advertisements claimed, for instance, that Mr. Trump had handpicked instructors to teach students “a systematic method for investing in real estate.” But according to the lawsuit, Mr. Trump had not chosen even a single instructor at the school and had not created the curriculums for any of its courses.

“No one, no matter how rich or famous they are, has a right to scam hardworking New Yorkers,” Mr. Schneiderman said in the statement. “Anyone who does should expect to be held accountable.”

Full story @ http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/25/nyregion/trump-university-made-false-claims-lawsuit-says.html

There's some integrity for ya...

Remember Solyndra?
Both Parties do it.

If it is kept for just grass roots fine.
If he goes for big PACs then forget it, his popularity will go down.

Remember Solyndra?
Both Parties do it.

Yes, and? You don't think a partisan person can get permission to use Trumps name to form a PAC for Trump... ask Karl Rove what can be done when using George W. Bush's name!

Hasn't slowed him down anyways has it ... Probably means he can get shit done doesn't it?
Fuck it ... He has better track record of rebuilding out of disaster than any Democrat I know of ... They haven't accomplished shit in a lot of aspects.

The lawsuit, which seeks restitution of at least $40 million, accused Mr. Trump, the Trump Organization and others involved with the school of running it as an unlicensed educational institution from 2005 to 2011 and making false claims about its classes in what was described as “an elaborate bait-and-switch.”

In a statement, Eric T. Schneiderman, the attorney general, said Mr. Trump appeared in advertisements for the school making “false promises” to persuade more than 5,000 people around the country — including 600 New Yorkers — “to spend tens of thousands of dollars they couldn’t afford for lessons they never got.”

The advertisements claimed, for instance, that Mr. Trump had handpicked instructors to teach students “a systematic method for investing in real estate.” But according to the lawsuit, Mr. Trump had not chosen even a single instructor at the school and had not created the curriculums for any of its courses.

“No one, no matter how rich or famous they are, has a right to scam hardworking New Yorkers,” Mr. Schneiderman said in the statement. “Anyone who does should expect to be held accountable.”

Full story @ http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/25/nyregion/trump-university-made-false-claims-lawsuit-says.html

The stories you keep directing the conversation to are from 2013 (old news).
My point is that it obviously hasn't damaged him in 2015 (that's this year if you are having trouble keeping up).
Trump won the case anyway and the judge issued a split decision ... He was sued for $40 million and paid $40 thousand ... Write him a better resume why don't you?

Attorney General Schneiderman wasted millions of taxpayer dollars suing Trump.

As far as integrity is concerned ... You are talking about politicians ... And don't have a leg to stand on in that aspect.
But ... Feel free to make whatever assertions you feel necessary.

ROTFLMFAO...2 years now and NOTHING?????

Trump Predicts Victory in Lawsuit Against Trump University ...
Breitbart News Network/.../05/31/trump...lawsuit-against-trump-university
Trump
Predicts Victory in Lawsuit Against Trump University. ... real estate mogul Donald Trump told Brietbart Newsat apress conference at the Republican Leadership ...

My point is that it obviously hasn't damaged him in 2015 (that's this year if you are having trouble keeping up).
Trump won the case anyway and the judge issued a split decision ... He was sued for $40 million and paid $40 thousand ... Write him a better resume why don't you?

As far as integrity is concerned ... You are talking about politicians ... And don't have a leg to stand on in that aspect.

The point is, that he swindled millions of dollars from students and made promises he did not keep. The judge threw out some of the charges because of the three-year statute of limitations, not because Trump was found innocent.

Donald Trump is for Donald Trump. Go ahead and pretend Donald cares about the people.

She also threw out two more parts of the lawsuit, leaving in place just the central issue of whether Trump University defrauded its customers.

Although I was fairly sure that the WH would remain in Dems. territory given the very poor choices that the GOP offered as candidates.....I was still concerned about our country's ensuing and debilitating divisions over a contentious election cycle.

But, this concern was quickly dispelled by the rise in the polls of good ol' Donald Trump....There were 3 candidates that I thought would give democrats a slight headache: Kasich, Walker and Rubio.

Thanks to the Donald, these 3 "threats" have been mitigated.....and when the inevitable fall of Trump occurs, it may be too late for any of these 3 to mount a successful comeback.
We haven't even had a debate yet lol. Get a clue.

The point is, that he swindled millions of dollars from students and made promises he did not keep. The judge threw out some of the charges because of the three-year statute of limitations, not because Trump was found innocent.

Donald Trump is for Donald Trump. Go ahead and pretend Donald cares about the people.

She also threw out two more parts of the lawsuit, leaving in place just the central issue of whether Trump University defrauded its customers.

Look you don't have to explain the case to me ... I know the details of the case ... As well as the end results.
The judge also commented that the case was frivolous and most of the allegation were not proven.

There is no need to argue with me about it ... My point is that it didn't damage Trump or Trump Industries and it obviously hasn't.
If you feel the need to express your support for the wanton waste of millions of tax payers dollars to sue Trump on unsubstantiated grounds ... Resulting in a $40 thousand fine ... Knock yourself out.

None of our Politicians cares about us once they get elected.
None restrict any bills that is not in the Constitution.
They are all about making money for themselves, they all use loopholes to get around the Constitution.
They all start to get money from lobbyists for each and every committee meetings they attend.
Who is running on breaking that cycle?
NONE !

In the swirling uncertainty of todays political tornado two things stand out in the 2016 presidential election.
First, now matter who the two (or even three) major candidates are, the result will be a relatively close race. It is virtually impossible for the candidate of either major party to get less than 40% or more than 55% of the vote. This is a fundamental reality of our two-party system. Second, the Democrats enter the presidential race with a built in advantage which is the result of demographics and the Electoral College, not the party platform.

What an independent Trump would do the outcome as a third candidate isn't all that obvious. Since he would be a renegade Republican, it seems logical that he would draw more votes from Rs than Ds. The recent example is Ross Perot, widely credited with giving the election to Bill Clinton. Recent analysis of the election data from that race has been interpreted to show that Perot's candidacy may have drawn voters equally from both parties, i.e. it did not cause Clinton to beat Bush. The appeal of candidate Trump may be rather like that as his chief appeal seems to be his personality and his style rather than specific policy proposals His promises to do things like wall off Mexico and stop Chinese imports are more prayers than programs.

Look you don't have to explain the case to me ... I know the details of the case ... As well as the end results.
The judge also commented that the case was frivolous and most of the allegation were not proven.

There is no need to argue with me about it ... My point is that it didn't damage Trump or Trump Industries and it obviously hasn't.
If you feel the need to express your support for the wanton waste of millions of tax payers dollars to sue Trump on unsubstantiated grounds ... Resulting in a $40 thousand fine ... Knock yourself out.

It's too bad that the only thing the press looks for in a candidate is good press. Then other candidates strive to be just as press worthy, as witnessed with Lindsey Graham and that weird cell phone video, for example. It's the triumph of the gaudy over intellect and reason, and is evidence of the amount of stupidity in this country.

Forum List

Back