McConnell went there! Just blamed Trump for bad GOP candidate quality in midterms

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
The savvy veteran went there. McConnell tells us what in his belief caused the midterms underperformance for Republicans: Donald Trump:
“Our ability to control primary outcomes was quite limited in ’22 because the support of the former president proved to be very decisive in these primaries so my view was do the best with the cards you’re dealt,” he said of the Senate GOP strategy of coalescing behind weak candidates who had Trump’s support, such as Herschel Walker, who lost last week to Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.).

“Hopefully in the next cycle, we’ll have quality candidates everywhere and a better outcome,” he said.

Well he is just telling it like it is. Mice or Man. Well if the mice are leaving that ship , then you best be behind them.

Maybe McConell can talk about all of the great policies and successes the GOP have had since Trump lost in 2020. He expects Americans to vote for his party why exactly?

While he is at it, maybe he can also lend his voice to the great candidate he would prefer for 2024.

McConnel funding opposition candidates didn’t help. And refusing to fund Rep nominees in the general that Trump endorsed didn’t help either.

McConnel should look in the mirror, if he can do it without puking.

The savvy veteran went there. McConnell tells us what in his belief caused the midterms underperformance for Republicans: Donald Trump:

Fuck Bitch McConnell!!!
And the video in your link said people are for Desantis over Trump which is complete bullshit.

Fuck Bitch McConnell!!!
And the video in your link said people are for Desantis over Trump which is complete bullshit.
No it's not. I'll not vote for Trump over DeSantis in the primaryand I don't know of anyone else in my AO who wouldn't do likewise. Trump has made everyone's ass tired. Time to move on.

But yeah, the OP must live under a rock....The Turtle was saying the same thing in the mid-term primary season as "his" guys were being knocked-off.....It's just more jawing after the fact now.

No it's not. I'll not vote for Trump over DeSantis in the primaryand I don't know of anyone else in my AO who wouldn't do likewise. Trump has made everyone's ass tired. Time to move on.

But yeah, the OP must live under a rock....The Turtle was saying the same thing in the mid-term primary season as "his" guys were being knocked-off.....It's just more jawing after the fact now.

Trump still polls higher than Desantis.
Personally I'd like to see Trump get another term followed by two terms for Desantis.
Oh...and have Desantis as Trumps VP.
The problem as we've seen in the last two elections is dems cheating.
If a Conservatives is ever to get elected President again it'll have to be a RINO that Dems approve of.

No one likes McConnell and everyone knew that was exactly where he was going. Tell us something we do not know.

Another delusional idiot who thinks a guy with dementia who didnt campaign and when he did couldnt fill a waffle house against a guy with thousands at his rallies.
Now thats delusional.
It just goes to show you how much Trump was hated.

Crooked Donald never polled above 49 percent approval. That's the lowest high in history.

He was polling around 45 percent on Election Day.

You know how important ratings are to the Naked Emperor.

It should not be such a huge shock to you he lost.

It just goes to show you how much Trump was hated.

Crooked Donald never polled above 49 percent approval. That's the lowest high in history.

He was polling around 45 percent on Election Day.

You know how important ratings are to the Naked Emperor.

It should not be such a huge shock to you he lost.

Not when dems cheat all the time no.

Forum List

Back