I've grown to "love" Donald Trump

Lose?

against a professional loser?

LOL

bad news, third time will NOT be a charm for him

It's hillarious to see bed wetters putting their hope behind a guy like Plugs Biden.

Not long ago they were bleating about hitlary being inevitable.

Bernie Sanders has a better shot than eith of those 2 retards and he is a certified lunatic.

Although I was fairly sure that the WH would remain in Dems. territory given the very poor choices that the GOP offered as candidates.....I was still concerned about our country's ensuing and debilitating divisions over a contentious election cycle.

But, this concern was quickly dispelled by the rise in the polls of good ol' Donald Trump....There were 3 candidates that I thought would give democrats a slight headache: Kasich, Walker and Rubio.

Thanks to the Donald, these 3 "threats" have been mitigated.....and when the inevitable fall of Trump occurs, it may be too late for any of these 3 to mount a successful comeback.

Either Walker or Kasich will get the nomination, Rubio SHOULD be top pick for vp.

the real question is, who will they be running against, after Hillary loses the nomination?

They will be running against Biden, and lose.

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE GIVE US JOE, "THE PERVERT" BIDEN AS THE NEOCOMMIE CANDIDATE!!!!!

I will NEVER get tired of posting this....NEVER! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Although I was fairly sure that the WH would remain in Dems. territory given the very poor choices that the GOP offered as candidates.....I was still concerned about our country's ensuing and debilitating divisions over a contentious election cycle.

But, this concern was quickly dispelled by the rise in the polls of good ol' Donald Trump....There were 3 candidates that I thought would give democrats a slight headache: Kasich, Walker and Rubio.

Thanks to the Donald, these 3 "threats" have been mitigated.....and when the inevitable fall of Trump occurs, it may be too late for any of these 3 to mount a successful comeback.

Either Walker or Kasich will get the nomination, Rubio SHOULD be top pick for vp.

the real question is, who will they be running against, after Hillary loses the nomination?

View attachment 46401

Like it or not, the guy with more charisma wins the presidential election every time. At least since 1976.

Scott Walker has no charisma. Biden is one of the most charismatic politicians around.

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE GIVE US JOE, "THE PERVERT" BIDEN AS THE NEOCOMMIE CANDIDATE!!!!!

giphy.gif

You said that in 2008 when Obama picked him as VP, right?

View attachment 46401

Like it or not, the guy with more charisma wins the presidential election every time. At least since 1976.

Scott Walker has no charisma. Biden is one of the most charismatic politicians around.
OK .............. thanks for your opinion ......

View attachment 46401

It's not an opinion, it's a historical fact.

giphy.gif

images63ZA3POT.jpg

Hillary could take on Jeb or Scott she wouldn't go up against Trump

It would be like Nixon going up JFK

Trump is made for t.v. he would destroy her...

Cruz would destroy anyone the democrooks could come up with.

Cruz couldn't do shit, we all would be bored to death....

But Trump vs Hillary

In 3 debates

He would destroy her and we all know it

View attachment 46401

It's not an opinion, it's a historical fact.
images7PSUH12B.png

giphy.gif

Nope, had NO IDEA he was such a pervert and pedophile back then...What I did point out was his SERIOUS problem with either THINKING, or his diminished mental abilities...such as...

There are more, many more, want to see them?

View attachment 46401

and

View attachment 46401

Biden is one of the most charismatic politicians around.

Makes it hard to believe he's already lost runs for the presidency twice.

Hillary could take on Jeb or Scott she wouldn't go up against Trump

It would be like Nixon going up JFK

Trump is made for t.v. he would destroy her...

Cruz would destroy anyone the democrooks could come up with.

Cruz couldn't do shit, we all would be bored to death....

But Trump vs Hillary

In 3 debates

He would destroy her and we all know it
Yeah, his comb-over would strangler Hillary from responding....

Problem is he's making every politician look bad. Hillary looks like a fake......Trump only compounds the perception.

-1x-1.jpg

Trump is a biionare who represents the middle class, it's been along time since I have seen it, a social liberal a fiscal conservative, he represents the middle class

lol, so the RW'er flock chasing Trump hasn't figured out that he's a social liberal? Or are you wrong?

They know he is a social liberal.
He is like President Kennedy who was social liberal, fiscal conservative.
Question is why won't you vote for him instead of the Dems who are beholding to special interest groups and are anti businesses.

Trump is a biionare who represents the middle class, it's been along time since I have seen it, a social liberal a fiscal conservative, he represents the middle class

lol, so the RW'er flock chasing Trump hasn't figured out that he's a social liberal? Or are you wrong?

Question is why won't you vote for him instead of the Dems who are beholding to special interest groups and are anti businesses.
What makes you think The Don is not?

That answer is obvious.

The R behind his name.

How do you what the Christian Right knows about Trump?

He's like Kennedy...omg...here we go again...

Forum List

Back