I've found the perfect democrat candidate for president.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I think this guy could beat Trump, because most dims are seriously f'ked in the head.

vermin-supreme.jpg

I think this guy could beat Trump, because most dims are seriously f'ked in the head.

vermin-supreme.jpg

Also he's educating people too. In the OP he's showing dims how to pour piss out of a boot.

vermin-supreme.jpg

Also he's educating people too. In the OP he's showing dims how to pour piss out of a boot.

I love it. I’ve had my threads and my post deleted because they say they’re incendiary and that I’m too harsh on Republicans.

D8Y9jdGXkAE5c8a

And yet, look at the mess they elected president. A criminal ConMan whom I’m pretty sure will end up in prison.

My posts end up in the badlands or in the flame zone simply for pointing out that Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in multiple felonies.

But I’m not angry. I’m proud. Proud that I am able to freak out Republicans because of their lack of morals and their idiot policies.

vermin-supreme.jpg

I love it. I’ve had my threads and my post deleted because they say they’re incendiary and that I’m too harsh on Republicans.

D8Y9jdGXkAE5c8a

And yet, look at the mess they elected president. A criminal ConMan whom I’m pretty sure will end up in prison.

You must relish being wrong all the time. Even if Trump is all those things you say he will never be in prison, just like Obama will never be in prison or Bush or Clinton.

Forum List

Back