‘I’ve been very loyal’: Marcia Fudge makes case for Biden's Ag secretary...saying she should be picked instead of Heidi Heitkamp because she's black

I think Governor Cuomo is the early favorite, because of his association with Trump, and sets the table for a Cuomo-Butegeit ticket in 2024.

I think Governor Cuomo is the early favorite, because of his association with Trump, and sets the table for a Cuomo-Butegeit ticket in 2024.
AGRICULTURE SECTERARY...not Attorney General!
Well, in that case, I'll have to review her experience. I think she lead the Black Caucus to challenge Obama to nominate more Black people into the Administration. They weren't too happy with the overwhelming white faces that Obama like to have around him.
Committee assignments
Committee on Agriculture
Subcommittee on Conservation, Energy, and Forestry
Subcommittee on Nutrition, Oversight, and Department Operations (Chair)
Committee on House Administration
Subcommittee on Elections (Chair)
Committee on Education and Labor
Subcommittee on Civil Rights and Human Services

Caucus memberships
Congressional Arts Caucus[12]
Congressional Black Caucus
Congressional Progressive Caucus[13]
Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus[14]
What do you know - Committee on Agriculture. Nothing in her past indicates any hands on experience. I think it is the biggest department and it oversees the Food Stamp program.

Last edited:
Babbling nonsense again as usual.

it must be embarrassing to watch raw racial politics in the democrat psrty

Last edited:

Forum List

Back