I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years. Here’s what I experienced at Trump’s rally in New Hampshire.

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Video surfaced Woman of color attacked by 4 white guys at trump rally N.H.
Not really ....although CNN and some of the whackadoodles here can hope

Fags
I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years. Here’s what I experienced at Trump’s rally in New Hampshire.

Couple of snips ...

As I left the rally (walking by thousands of people who were watching it on a giant monitor outside of the arena because they couldn’t get in), I knew that there was no way Trump was going to lose in November. Absolutely no way. I truly believe that it doesn’t matter who the Democrats nominate: Trump is going to trounce them. If you don’t believe me, attend one of his rallies and see for yourself. Don’t worry, they really won’t hurt you.

Look her sense of humor is resurfacing ....hope is alive

Today, I voted in the New Hampshire Democratic Primary for Pete Buttigieg. I genuinely feel that Pete would be great for this country, and maybe he’ll have his opportunity in the future. But tomorrow, I’ll be changing my voter registration from Democrat to Independent and walking away from the party I’ve spent the last 20 years in to sit in the middle for a while. There are extremes in both parties that I am uncomfortable with, but I also fundamentally believe that most people on both sides are good, decent human beings that want the best for the country but have dramatic disagreements on how to get there. But until we start seeing each other as human beings, there will be no bridging the divide. I refuse to be a part of the divisiveness any longer. I refuse to hate people I don’t know simply because they choose to vote for someone else. If we’re going to heal the country, we have to start taking steps towards one another rather than away.

If you read the rest shes clearly a lefty an rut roh leftards she even mentions Charlottesville ....not trumps fault .....or white people in general ....but it was wacist

Progressives....minting new trump voters, independents ,and snapping people out of thier left wing haze daily ...
Karlyn Borysenko

1_sV9EQP9yPXlTir5QLrSUuA.jpeg

She even looks the part of an angwy angwy deranged leftist lol

I’m an organizational psychologist and mindfulness expert, author of Zen Your Work, principal of Zen Workplace and Chief Science Officer at RallyBright.

I'm scared to look at what chief science officer at whatever rally bright is does
So I'll cut her a little slack since she just woke up ......

Fags

Couple of snips ...

As I left the rally (walking by thousands of people who were watching it on a giant monitor outside of the arena because they couldn’t get in), I knew that there was no way Trump was going to lose in November. Absolutely no way. I truly believe that it doesn’t matter who the Democrats nominate: Trump is going to trounce them. If you don’t believe me, attend one of his rallies and see for yourself. Don’t worry, they really won’t hurt you.

Today, I voted in the New Hampshire Democratic Primary for Pete Buttigieg. I genuinely feel that Pete would be great for this country, and maybe he’ll have his opportunity in the future. But tomorrow, I’ll be changing my voter registration from Democrat to Independent and walking away from the party I’ve spent the last 20 years in to sit in the middle for a while. There are extremes in both parties that I am uncomfortable with, but I also fundamentally believe that most people on both sides are good, decent human beings that want the best for the country but have dramatic disagreements on how to get there. But until we start seeing each other as human beings, there will be no bridging the divide. I refuse to be a part of the divisiveness any longer. I refuse to hate people I don’t know simply because they choose to vote for someone else. If we’re going to heal the country, we have to start taking steps towards one another rather than away.

If you read the rest shes clearly a lefty an rut roh leftards she even mentions Charlottesville ....not trumps fault .....or white people in general ....but it was wacist

Progressives....minting new trump voters, independents ,and snapping people out of thier left wing haze daily ...
Karlyn Borysenko

View attachment 306499

I’m an organizational psychologist and mindfulness expert, author of Zen Your Work, principal of Zen Workplace and Chief Science Officer at RallyBright.

I'm scared to look at what chief science officer at whatever rally bright is does

I love this article. That is great. Good on her. Reasonable and intelligent leftists capable of thinking for themselves is a rare find.

Fags

Couple of snips ...

Karlyn Borysenko

View attachment 306499

I love this article. That is great. Good on her. Reasonable and intelligent leftists capable of thinking for themselves is a rare find.

I posted another one from Jersey but the guy was to "scared" to identify himself because he feared blowback at school ...

They changed my friggin title ....I guess anything doesnt go in general discussions

Mods What's the difference between my original headline and a typical cnn headline ?

Nothing
:04:

Jus sayin

Fags

Couple of snips ...

Karlyn Borysenko

View attachment 306499

I posted another one from Jersey but the guy was to "scared" to identify himself because he feared blowback at school ...

They changed my friggin title ....I guess anything doesnt go in general discussions

Mods What's the difference between my original headline and a typical cnn headline ?

Nothing

Jus sayin
I WONDERED what happened to your original title. Were you given an explanation WHY it was changed? I've had several posts and even a whole thread deleted with no explanation why this occurred.

Fags

Couple of snips ...

Karlyn Borysenko

View attachment 306499

tl;dr

Fags

Couple of snips ...

Karlyn Borysenko

View attachment 306499

Nothing

Jus sayin
I WONDERED what happened to your original title. Were you given an explanation WHY it was changed? I've had several posts and even a whole thread deleted with no explanation why this occurred.

They will do that if there is already a thread on the subject. Your thread titles can be changed if you type them in all caps or if you don't post a link, or if you don't put in your own comments and only post a link, they might close your thread.

The best part of the article:

I think the Democrats have an ass-kicking coming to them in November, and I think most of them will be utterly shocked when it happens because they’re existing in an echo chamber that is not reflective of the broader reality. I hope it’s a wake-up call and causes them to take a long look in the mirror and really ask themselves how they got here. Maybe then they’ll start listening. I tend to doubt it, but I can hope.

Well the incumbent Potus has an 80% chance of being re-elected.

Last edited:
Entire article is an interesting read.

Pretty much my thoughts on the dems right now. They have no idea that a lot of Trump supporters think he's a total dick and needs to STFU a lot of the time, but also think he has done some good things, that he appeals to people in a way that the dems just cannot rival with their current mantra of:

Trump bad. Economy bad. America is racist. Trump supporters are all racists.

All of that ^^^ negative bullshit will not win the White House this November, as people are not buying it outside of the left's own echo chamber.

Seems to me that they still don't understand the game they're in...

Entire article is an interesting read.

Pretty much my thoughts on the dems right now. They have no idea that a lot of Trump supporters think he's a total dick and needs to STFU a lot of the time, but also think he has done some good things, that he appeals to people in a way that the dems just cannot rival with their current mantra of:

Trump bad. Economy bad. America is racist. Trump supporters are all racists.

All of that ^^^ negative bullshit will not win the White House this November, as people are not buying it outside of the left's own echo chamber.

Seems to me that they still don't understand the game they're in...

Yep
And She nails it in quite a few spots to

One eye opening up is all it takes ...now that shes comfortable with other everyday americans POV and concerns 80%she'll never be a progressive again

Fags

Couple of snips ...

Karlyn Borysenko

View attachment 306499

Nothing

Jus sayin

Nah no explanation...it doesnt really matter

Fags

Couple of snips ...

Karlyn Borysenko

View attachment 306499

Nothing

Jus sayin

I didn't see the original title. :dunno:

Fags

Couple of snips ...

Karlyn Borysenko

View attachment 306499

Nothing

Jus sayin

Lol for the current truth

Nothing

Jus sayin

Lol for the current truth

Oh, well I can kind of see why they changed it then. Naughty, naughty! :p

Forum List

Back