CDZ I've Asked This Question Repeatedly - But No One Will Answer. Why?

I didn't point out any special privileges for blacks. Laws are not written that way.

Dingbat... pull your trow up from around your ankles and scroll back to the OP where Obama cites all these wonderful things he's going to do for blacks as a campaign promise. When you post something substantial (in your view), PM me and I'll come back and check out what you've posted. Short of that, play with yourself in this thread. You're a blithering idiot and I have neither the time nor the desire to respond to each sentence of stupid you publish.

Bye!

I didn't point out any special privileges for blacks. Laws are not written that way.

Dingbat... pull your trow up from around your ankles and scroll back to the OP where Obama cites all these wonderful things he's going to do for blacks as a campaign promise. When you post something substantial (in your view), PM me and I'll come back and check out what you've posted. Short of that, play with yourself in this thread. You're a blithering idiot and I have neither the time nor the desire to respond to each sentence of stupid you publish.

Bye!

Translation...I destroyed you and you're running. I'll simply add you to the list of people I've destroyed in the CDZ.

All too easy.

I'll simply add you to the list of people I've destroyed in the CDZ.

You need help spelling my user_name or can you manage ?

Well, "user_name" is actually one word, not two words with an underscore in between them. I could manage if I intended on sending you any message at all. However, I have stated what your President has done for black people (not to mention white people, brown people, yellow people, and yes even people like yourself). You have done nothing other than mention something about Hitler and violated the standards of the CDZ multiple times.

If you wish to engage in a debate, have at it. If not that is fine too. I never get tired of taking my victory laps.

So basically he did nothing for 7.5 years because he was "decry'd" ??
I thought he was the smartest man on earth? He couldn't work his way around it?
Not much of a leader/problem solver, eh?
If an employee who didn't do anything for 7.5 years and was asked why said, (for example) "those evil people in IT prevented me from doing my job, so I did nothing," how well do you think that would sit with the employer?
So, basically, you got an answer but you don't like the answer. You got the answer, from me and several posters here. You just don't like the answer. Too bad.

And, btw, your hyperbole is ridiculous and has no positive effect on your position. No one, ever, to my knowledge has expressed the idea that Obama is the 'smartest man on earth.' He is a man who did and is doing the best he can. Period. You are obviously biased. You seem to think that you can pretend you aren't and we won't see that you are. You are wrong. This thread is not about seeking an honest response, it's about trying to score points for 'your side' against the left and those who support Obama

You are not fooling anyone.

Oh come on. Relax with the anger and hate.
What was the answer? I didn't see anything original come out of your keyboard.
Why don't you take a whack at it, in your own words, without frantically searching the internet for an answer that doesn't exist.
Put this thing to rest once and for all. Take the lead - if you're capable. Spare me your drama and hair-brain assumptions as to who I am and stay on topic. Fair enough?
Here goes -
In your own words - your President.
Three accomplishments where he has assisted, advanced or otherwise benefited black Americans.
I honestly look forward to your personal assessment and will truly appreciate it. Many thanks.

Blacks can now buy health insurance even when they have PECs.
Blacks can now keep their kids on their insurance until the age of 26.
Blacks can now not need to worry about lifetime maximums where health insurance is concerned.
Black women can benefit from VAWA.
Blacks who have 401k plans that are invested in the Stock Market have seen their investments return to the level where they were at before the Stock Market's Black Friday (irony).
Blacks who wish to enter public service can see clearly that there is no upper limit to their possibilities and the enemies to their ascendancy are more clearly defined than ever.
Blacks are no longer dying in unwinnable wars in the Middle East
Blacks who are interested in the future of the planet have become energized knowing that someone in the White House admits that global climate change is a real concern

I could go on and on....

I know YOU could go on and on, but what's Obama specifically done?

Just 2 or 3 things specifically. If you don't want to write it all out - just the Bill number - or the name of the legislation he passed.

Thanks.

Perhaps you're ignorant on the way the Federal Government works. The White House cannot introduce a bill to Congress. Only elected congresswomen and congressmen can introduce legislation. See the following links for the way our Constitutional Republic works and to save yourself further embarrassment.

Legislative Process:
The Legislative Branch

What the President does is sign bills into law that pass both houses of Congress. In the mean time, he can act as a lobbyist for bills that he supports and act as a deterrent for bills he does not support.

HR 3962 became Obamacare.
http://housedocs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf

I find this is helpful in schooling (wordplay intentional) those who can't or won't read lots of Big Scary Words:

• Demonstrated that for black Americans, aspiring to and becoming U.S. President is not just a theoretical possibility.
...and according to Mr. Obama's biggest supporter:
As for identifying which of those accomplishments are the "three biggest," you'll have to do that for yourself after determining the qualitative and quantitative impact of each of them on the African American community. I happen to think it's far too early in history to rank them; thus I will not.

And for the record, though I have offered some things in response to your inquiry, I am unwilling to be labelled as an "Obama supporter." Also, I'm not about to defend the verity of whether the noted things have been beneficial to the African American community; however, if you present a well developed essay detailing how they are or are not, I'll read it and perhaps respond with concurrence or a rebuttal. If you just reply with a bunch of empty assertions, I will not reply to you.

In 2008 - Barack Obama cast himself as a centrist on the issue of race, decried the casual prejudice of an earlier generation, denounced the bigoted aspects of American history, and expressed hope that the future of race relations in the United States would be bright under his leadership.

So almost eight years later, I've been seeking his top three achievements in this area, specifically his accomplishments to assist, advance or otherwise benefit black Americans.

Just three!

Each time I post this request in a different forum, it goes ignored/unanswered.

Hopefully an Obama supporter will chime in here and educate everyone as to what these achievements are.

Thanks!

That's because no one likes to talk about race with a racist.
IOW, he's got no answer to the OP's post.

In 2008 - Barack Obama cast himself as a centrist on the issue of race, decried the casual prejudice of an earlier generation, denounced the bigoted aspects of American history, and expressed hope that the future of race relations in the United States would be bright under his leadership.

So almost eight years later, I've been seeking his top three achievements in this area, specifically his accomplishments to assist, advance or otherwise benefit black Americans.

Just three!

Hopefully an Obama supporter will chime in here and educate everyone as to what these achievements are.

Thanks!

Numerous posters have provided answers to the OP's post. Perhaps you'd like to comment on those?

Numerous posters have provided answers to the OP's post. Perhaps you'd like to comment on those?

Where?
Trump can fill volumes with his accomplishments for black Americans.
And minorities, and women.
Obama can't
What part of this needs further dumbing down?

It's possible I missed something...I know Mr. Trump has asked, "What the hell has he [Obama] done for the African Americans?" (For now, I'm going to ignore the "the" he uses and that vitiates black folks' humanity.) I have yet to see him articulate what exactly he has done that benefits, or has the intent of benefiting, the entirety of African Americans. I know Mr. Trump claimed to have a plan for quelling "black on black" crime, but I don't know what it is. Has he articulated it anywhere?

Even if he has, it's just one thing...What does he think? That black-on-black crime is something whereof one black person says "let me go find another black person against whom to commit a crime" rather than it being merely a matter of circumstance....I suspect that is exactly what Mr. Trump thinks seeing as he also thinks that the U.S.' having a black president demonstrates that racism against blacks is extinct. Puh-lease.

Why the man thinks and thus tacitly asserts that in the U.S. the existence of racism and having a minority (black) president are mutually exclusive things is beyond me.

Just three!

Thanks!
He lied to the American people. Many people sincerely believed he would do what he said he would do. Many great Americans voted for him! If they had the chance to do it over again? They wouldn't vote for him.
Why not? Didn't they vote for him TWICE? Did they learn a lesson the first time around?
I know people who voted for Obama and they are good people - they said they would never vote for him again - it was a mistake. Have you never made a mistake in your life, Sonny? I have. I supported a Republican Senator and even campaigned for him only to learn later on that he was a liar and wasn't at all what he had pretended to be. Was I disappointed? Yes. I was.
Well, I will not be voting for Obama in 2016.....so there.

Where?
Trump can fill volumes with his accomplishments for black Americans.
And minorities, and women.
Obama can't
What part of this needs further dumbing down?

The fact that you've ignored the evidence provided seems to be sufficient.

Just three!

Thanks!

The OP was answered at least 3 times. Thats why he abandoned the thread.

Just three!

Thanks!

Actually LBJ did more for the African American Community than President Obama has done during his time in office.

Just three!

Thanks!

Actually LBJ did more for the African American Community than President Obama has done during his time in office.
And started the welfare state.

Just three!

Thanks!

And started the welfare state.

Added to it and not actually started the welfare state. That belong to FDR and LBJ just added more to it.

Just three!

Thanks!

??? I don't understand the correlation between your remark and the OP's passage you quoted. I might get how it relates to the OP were it not your initial response to the OP's central theme and appeared in connection with some other remarks, or if you provided some additional context with the statement. So that's why I don't follow....it's why I read it and thought, "Yeah, and.....????"

I think one could without much trouble argue that the 1964 Civil Rights Act (CRA) has had a greater positive impact on black Americans' lives than have any of Mr. Obama's initiatives. After all, without that act, it's unlikely that ~45 years later Mr. Obama could have run for President. But so what if the CRA (and LBJ by extension) has had a greater impact on black lives in the U.S?

What does the comparative nature or extent of each man's acts have to with the acts themselves, that they occurred, or whether each man did at least "just three" things for African-Americans? Not only did the OP not ask that we compare, contrast and rank the significance of various presidents' beneficence toward blacks, but also there's no competition or onus for any one of them to outdo any other.

Forum List

Back