CDZ I've Asked This Question Repeatedly - But No One Will Answer. Why?

In 2008 - Barack Obama cast himself as a centrist on the issue of race, decried the casual prejudice of an earlier generation, denounced the bigoted aspects of American history, and expressed hope that the future of race relations in the United States would be bright under his leadership.

So almost eight years later, I've been seeking his top three achievements in this area, specifically his accomplishments to assist, advance or otherwise benefit black Americans.

Just three!

Each time I post this request in a different forum, it goes ignored/unanswered.

Hopefully an Obama supporter will chime in here and educate everyone as to what these achievements are.

Thanks!

The answer as to why he hasn't done more for the black segment of our society is that if he even mentions racial issues, the right wing conservatives decry him as being prejudiced against those who are not black, of giving preference to blacks, etc. Of not being a president for all the people. They have essentially locked him out of helping the black segment of our society with their taunts and belligerence whenever he even alludes to the fact that blacks might suffer from racism and unfairness in our society. They have totally prevented him from helping black America.

So basically he did nothing for 7.5 years because he was "decry'd" ??
I thought he was the smartest man on earth? He couldn't work his way around it?
Not much of a leader/problem solver, eh?
If an employee who didn't do anything for 7.5 years and was asked why said, (for example) "those evil people in IT prevented me from doing my job, so I did nothing," how well do you think that would sit with the employer?
So, basically, you got an answer but you don't like the answer. You got the answer, from me and several posters here. You just don't like the answer. Too bad.

And, btw, your hyperbole is ridiculous and has no positive effect on your position. No one, ever, to my knowledge has expressed the idea that Obama is the 'smartest man on earth.' He is a man who did and is doing the best he can. Period. You are obviously biased. You seem to think that you can pretend you aren't and we won't see that you are. You are wrong. This thread is not about seeking an honest response, it's about trying to score points for 'your side' against the left and those who support Obama

You are not fooling anyone.

Oh come on. Relax with the anger and hate.
What was the answer? I didn't see anything original come out of your keyboard.
Why don't you take a whack at it, in your own words, without frantically searching the internet for an answer that doesn't exist.
Put this thing to rest once and for all. Take the lead - if you're capable. Spare me your drama and hair-brain assumptions as to who I am and stay on topic. Fair enough?
Here goes -
In your own words - your President.
Three accomplishments where he has assisted, advanced or otherwise benefited black Americans.
I honestly look forward to your personal assessment and will truly appreciate it. Many thanks.

Blacks can now buy health insurance even when they have PECs.
Blacks can now keep their kids on their insurance until the age of 26.
Blacks can now not need to worry about lifetime maximums where health insurance is concerned.
Black women can benefit from VAWA.
Blacks who have 401k plans that are invested in the Stock Market have seen their investments return to the level where they were at before the Stock Market's Black Friday (irony).
Blacks who wish to enter public service can see clearly that there is no upper limit to their possibilities and the enemies to their ascendancy are more clearly defined than ever.
Blacks are no longer dying in unwinnable wars in the Middle East
Blacks who are interested in the future of the planet have become energized knowing that someone in the White House admits that global climate change is a real concern

I could go on and on....

In 2008 - Barack Obama cast himself as a centrist on the issue of race, decried the casual prejudice of an earlier generation, denounced the bigoted aspects of American history, and expressed hope that the future of race relations in the United States would be bright under his leadership.

So almost eight years later, I've been seeking his top three achievements in this area, specifically his accomplishments to assist, advance or otherwise benefit black Americans.

Just three!

Hopefully an Obama supporter will chime in here and educate everyone as to what these achievements are.

Thanks!

The answer as to why he hasn't done more for the black segment of our society is that if he even mentions racial issues, the right wing conservatives decry him as being prejudiced against those who are not black, of giving preference to blacks, etc. Of not being a president for all the people. They have essentially locked him out of helping the black segment of our society with their taunts and belligerence whenever he even alludes to the fact that blacks might suffer from racism and unfairness in our society. They have totally prevented him from helping black America.

If an employee who didn't do anything for 7.5 years and was asked why said, (for example) "those evil people in IT prevented me from doing my job, so I did nothing," how well do you think that would sit with the employer?
So, basically, you got an answer but you don't like the answer. You got the answer, from me and several posters here. You just don't like the answer. Too bad.

And, btw, your hyperbole is ridiculous and has no positive effect on your position. No one, ever, to my knowledge has expressed the idea that Obama is the 'smartest man on earth.' He is a man who did and is doing the best he can. Period. You are obviously biased. You seem to think that you can pretend you aren't and we won't see that you are. You are wrong. This thread is not about seeking an honest response, it's about trying to score points for 'your side' against the left and those who support Obama

Why don't you take a whack at it, in your own words, without frantically searching the internet for an answer that doesn't exist.
Put this thing to rest once and for all. Take the lead - if you're capable. Spare me your drama and hair-brain assumptions as to who I am and stay on topic. Fair enough?
Here goes -
Three accomplishments where he has assisted, advanced or otherwise benefited black Americans.
I honestly look forward to your personal assessment and will truly appreciate it. Many thanks.

Blacks can now not need to worry about lifetime maximums where health insurance is concerned.
Blacks who have 401k plans that are invested in the Stock Market have seen their investments return to the level where they were at before the Stock Market's Black Friday (irony).
Blacks who wish to enter public service can see clearly that there is no upper limit to their possibilities and the enemies to their ascendancy are more clearly defined than ever.
Blacks who are interested in the future of the planet have become energized knowing that someone in the White House admits that global climate change is a real concern

I could go on and on....

I know YOU could go on and on, but what's Obama specifically done?
Just 2 or 3 things specifically. If you don't want to write it all out - just the Bill number - or the name of the legislation he passed. Thanks.

Here goes -

I could go on and on....

Just 2 or 3 things specifically. If you don't want to write it all out - just the Bill number - or the name of the legislation he passed.

Thanks.

Perhaps you're ignorant on the way the Federal Government works. The White House cannot introduce a bill to Congress. Only elected congresswomen and congressmen can introduce legislation. See the following links for the way our Constitutional Republic works and to save yourself further embarrassment.

Legislative Process:
The Legislative Branch

What the President does is sign bills into law that pass both houses of Congress. In the mean time, he can act as a lobbyist for bills that he supports and act as a deterrent for bills he does not support.

HR 3962 became Obamacare.
http://housedocs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf

Here goes -

I could go on and on....

Just 2 or 3 things specifically. If you don't want to write it all out - just the Bill number - or the name of the legislation he passed.

Thanks.

Perhaps you're ignorant on the way the Federal Government works. The White House cannot introduce a bill to Congress. Only elected congresswomen and congressmen can introduce legislation. See the following links for the way our Constitutional Republic works and to save yourself further embarrassment.

Legislative Process:
The Legislative Branch

What the President does is sign bills into law that pass both houses of Congress. In the mean time, he can act as a lobbyist for bills that he supports and act as a deterrent for bills he does not support.

You're applauding Obamacare?
Well, I can't fix stupid if that's your measure of success.
Sorry.

Obama is not here to mend fences.

Here goes -

I could go on and on....

Thanks.

Legislative Process:
The Legislative Branch

Sorry.

Obviously, you're living proof of your inability to fix stupid.

How about addressing the response instead of just throwing out insults?

Here, I'll get you started....

Can Blacks now get insurance even with PECs? Yes.
Can Blacks now keep kids on their insurance up until age 26? Yes.
Can Blacks now experience no lifetime caps on what insurance will pay? Yes.

Could Blacks have done that before Obamacare? No.

Your move.

Here goes -

I could go on and on....

Thanks.

Legislative Process:
The Legislative Branch

Sorry.

Your move.

Blacks couldn't do all of these things prior to Obama doing what exactly?
Your move.
Try to limit your answer to a single sentence, dingbat. I don't have time, nor the interest, to wade through stupidity.
Thanks.

Here goes -

I could go on and on....

Thanks.

Legislative Process:
The Legislative Branch

Sorry.

Your move.
Dont feed the troll.

And please don't tout the ever-repealing, hated by all Obamacare as an accomplishment.
List two different things, accomplishments. Not miserable tax-munching, drag on the economy failures.

I could go on and on....

Thanks.

Legislative Process:
The Legislative Branch

Sorry.

Your move.

Blacks couldn't do all of these things prior to Obama doing what exactly?
Your move.
Try to limit your answer to a single sentence, dingbat. I don't have time, nor the interest, to wade through stupidity.
Thanks.

The white house wrote the bill, Obama sponsored the legislation in the media, signed it into law and his Justice Department has defended it several times in court. Were you born yesterday?

Your move.

I could go on and on....

Thanks.

Legislative Process:
The Legislative Branch

Sorry.

Your move.
Dont feed the troll.

You have to feed the pig to fatten them up for the slaughter.

And please don't tout the ever-repealing, hated by all Obamacare as an accomplishment.
List two different things, accomplishments. Not miserable tax-munching, drag on the economy failures.

Six things were listed. Signing the VAWA into law; sponsoring environmental transformations. Getting us out of unwinnable wars.

More food in the trough for you there Porky. Eat hearty.

Six things were listed. Signing the VAWA into law; sponsoring environmental transformations. Getting us out of unwinnable wars.

Wow - what a mind. Hitler would have named a son after you.

You've been beaten so badly it's almost cruel to continue... I mean seriously dude....you suck at this.

Is this your idea of a debate?

Put another way: I'm Brian; you're Stewie:

Just three!

Thanks!
The passage of ACA has been epochal in its effects. His work on equal pay legislation has had broad effects as well. But looking at Obama's record from the perspective of positive improvement in the lives of black Americans as such misses the point for two reasons.

First, Obama has never been a civil rights candidate in the mold of a Jesse Jackson. His policies and goals have been aimed at broader classes of people than are defined by skin tone.

Second, and even more significant, Obama's greatest victories have been defensive. He has defeated most of the ferocious attacks on non-whites by the Republican Party. The GOP has struggled to disenfranchise blacks, to stop federal assistance and entitlements and to give free hand to the racist state governments of the Republican base. Even if you can't win the war, it is still an achievement to have stopped the enemy from doing so.

Here goes -

I could go on and on....

Thanks.

Legislative Process:
The Legislative Branch

Sorry.

Your move.
And you are a lying sack of shit.

Name the provisions in Obamcare that changes the rights of blacks to include the special privileges you pointed out.

The truth is, blacks had the same ability to buy insurance as anyone else.

You've been beaten so badly it's almost cruel to continue... I mean seriously dude....you suck at this.

Actually you suck at this......because you have no facts to back your lies up.

I could go on and on....

Thanks.

Legislative Process:
The Legislative Branch

Sorry.

Your move.
And you are a lying sack of shit.

Name the provisions in Obamcare that changes the rights of blacks to include the special privileges you pointed out.

The truth is, blacks had the same ability to buy insurance as anyone else.

I didn't point out any special privileges for blacks. Laws are not written that way.

Actually you suck at this......because you have no facts to back your lies up.

I'm still here, he's abandoned his own thread. I told no lies.

I'll remind you this is the CDZ...your use of profanity is against the rules. Stay in line.

Forum List

Back