Ivanka shoes

Obungles had eight years to turn it around...nuff said...except the big eared disaster didn't accomplish a fucking thing that actually helped this nation.

Here's someone who thinks Trump will impose tariffs on himself and his wife. Lol
I can't wait until textile manufacturing returns to America thanks to Trump!!!!

All your posts are pom pom fan shit. Trump won't tax himself with tariffs so how will he possibly charge others? Lol...

I wonder if he will put in some clause that his company fits under to make it immune to the tariff? I'm not sure what it will be... maybe something like as long as at least 15% of their stuff is manufactured in the U.S.... or some bull shit.

He's bullshitting and not going to do anything. He would have to be the BIGGEST LOSER if he actually slapped a huge tariff on imports.

Democrats have made it nearly impossible for companies to do business in the US. It's one on the many problems Trump is focused of fixing.

Another myth. I've started and expanded several businesses over the last 20 years with no interference. None. Zero. And yes, had some products manufactured in China. But in the last few years it's gotten very expensive, wages have gone up in China but quality control remains difficult, so it's hardly worth it anymore. Lots of American companies have shifted to Mexico and moved their production out of China. At least the shipping time is cut by 3/4.

Last edited:
Obungles had eight years to turn it around...nuff said...except the big eared disaster didn't accomplish a fucking thing that actually helped this nation.

Here's someone who thinks Trump will impose tariffs on himself and his wife. Lol
I can't wait until textile manufacturing returns to America thanks to Trump!!!!

All your posts are pom pom fan shit. Trump won't tax himself with tariffs so how will he possibly charge others? Lol...

I wonder if he will put in some clause that his company fits under to make it immune to the tariff? I'm not sure what it will be... maybe something like as long as at least 15% of their stuff is manufactured in the U.S.... or some bull shit.

He's bullshitting and not going to do anything. He would have to be the BIGGEST LOSER if he actually slapped a huge tariff on imports.
How so? Do tell.....

Where is her jewelry made?

Here is her clothes...

HT_ivanka_Trump_clothes2_floating_cf_160308_4x3_992.jpg

And Melania's jewelry line is made in China too.
Yep....democrat regulations destroyed clothing manufacturing in America.....

"Yep....democratic regulations destroyed clothing manufacturing in America...."--owebo

Bullshit! I was a buyer for a large chain of men's stores in the early 80s when all the offshoring of apparel started.. Extremely low paid labor via cheap Asian sweat shops, like pennies on the dollar to be exact.
The Great Deregulator, Ronald Regan was president then.
Will you stop making shit up?

Here is her clothes...

"Yep....democratic regulations destroyed clothing manufacturing in America...."--owebo

Bullshit! I was a buyer for a large chain of men's stores in the early 80s when all the offshoring of apparel started.. Extremely low paid labor via cheap Asian sweat shops, like pennies on the dollar to be exact.
Yes, the republican bureaucracy, house and senate really decimated the industry....oh, wait...

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking fuller brush salesman.....

Here is her clothes...

Yes, the republican bureaucracy, house and senate really decimated the industry....oh, wait...

Reagan was President & thusly every department of the federal government was likely run by a Republican. We lost one out of 3 manufacturing jobs under Bush Jr.

Tell us more about how the Democrats ruined everything.

Here is her clothes...

It must get real old to consistently get caught throwing shit at the wall and getting caught. It happens all the time to you. :up:

Here is her clothes...

He's already said that making shit up is what he does.

Forum List

Back