Ivanka shoes

Key word in my post: capacity....capacity......
So, you are saying Ivanka called all the US manufascturers & they all said they were too busy to take on more business.

You know her first call was to China, not the last one.
there is no one left to pick up the phone here....
Shoes Made In The USA | Americans Working

That's a fake site. There are no shoe manufacturers in the U.S.
Of course there are idiot....I just bought a pair of shoes assembled in America....the bison leather came from here, then value added in China, returned here and sewn by Americans.....the leather couldn't be tanned here because of environmental restrictions on the process....the ostrich quill leather was also manufactured the same way....the sole was made in China because of fugitive emissions regulations, it was sent glued to the bottom as the glue did not be used here because of environmental regulations on emissions....

You liberals are fucking killing American industry....

I didn't say you wanted to be a cop but I did say you can't read. I said if. Loss prevention? Yeah, I'm sure that degree will come in handy. Meanwhile a former cop will get the job.

If you were as smart as you think you are, you'd be dangerous.
Wow, wisdom from an ex-CO. Usually means you couldn't cut it as a cop.

I didn't WANT to be a cop. You think everything leads to being a cop in Criminal Justice? That's just how ignorant you are.
Nope, I said you can't read. I said if. Also said it was their opinion, being sorta in the criminal field and all and all on board with the same assessment. Like I also said, go there and look for yourself.

No, you talk out your ass... and have no clue what you are talking about. Here is a cop with a worthless degree from EKU.

Chief of Police | City of Lexington
IF, I mean IF you had a clue you would know that police chiefs are appointed by mayors. Mayors of big cities are what? Liberals. Liberals appoint liberals. The chief probably has never done anything besides ride a desk and kiss butt.

So, you are saying Ivanka called all the US manufascturers & they all said they were too busy to take on more business.

Of course there are idiot....I just bought a pair of shoes assembled in America....the bison leather came from here, then value added in China, returned here and sewn by Americans.....the leather couldn't be tanned here because of environmental restrictions on the process....the ostrich quill leather was also manufactured the same way....the sole was made in China because of fugitive emissions regulations, it was sent glued to the bottom as the glue did not be used here because of environmental regulations on emissions....

Someone on this thread replied to this;
"So, you are saying Ivanka called all the US manufascturers & they all said they were too busy to take on more business."
With this;
"No...I saying there are none...."

I can't remember who it was though...

"So, you are saying Ivanka called all the US manufascturers & they all said they were too busy to take on more business."
With this;

None of the companies on your link has the capacity to manufacture them here.....those that do have all their capacity in China....

Jesus, this is not fucking rocket science.....

With this;

Then they moved the goal posts and said none with the capacity to keep up with Trump's company's demands for product. Then they mention New Balance... which is a huge manufacturer. But hey, whatever facts it takes to make their argument right?

With this;

None of the companies on your link has the capacity to manufacture them here.....those that do have all their capacity in China....

You said there was no-one manufacturing in the US.

With this;

Then they moved the goal posts and said none with the capacity to keep up with Trump's company's demands for product. Then they mention New Balance... which is a huge manufacturer. But hey, whatever facts it takes to make their argument right?
According to conservatives there are no such thing as 'facts'... so...it's easy to win any argument.

With this;

No, the capacity was shipped overseas by you LWNJs years ago....long before entreprenures like Trump and me needed the capacity.....

NB makes a .gov DOD shoe here and it's derivatives, and that's all .....their capacity is based in China....again, because of environmental regulations....

With this;

According to conservatives there are no such thing as 'facts'... so...it's easy to win any argument.
No child, there is no such thing as your LWNJ settled science.....:lol:

With this;

RIF.....I know it's difficult for you.....

With this;

It's true...I just feel that I can't believe you.
It grieves me.

Surely you aren't just making up 'facts' and changing your position to win an argument?
Who would do that?

With this;

It grieves me.

Surely you aren't just making up 'facts' and changing your position to win an argument?
Who would do that?
I feel better with you not to tell you the truth....:lol:

With this;

It grieves me.

Who would do that?
I'll take that into account in future discussions.

It grieves me.

Who would do that?
I judged you worthless a while ago....so we're good......

Obungles had eight years to turn it around...nuff said...except the big eared disaster didn't accomplish a fucking thing that actually helped this nation.

Obama is not the dictator you fucking idiots said he was. But at least he wasn't a fucking hypocrite like you and your Trumpers are.

MADE IN MEXICO, BITCH:

trumpmexico1.jpg

CHoYbfOWwAE2eCO.jpg

I see I shamed you into a new avatar....stay with me hag, I'll learn ya :)[/QUOTE]

For somebody who lives in a trailer and on welfare, you sure take a lot of credit for yourself, Catfish.

It grieves me.

Who would do that?
I just got you to admit that you tell lies to win an argument.
Still, I submit to your superior intellect and debating skills.

It grieves me.

Who would do that?
I just got you to admit that you tell lies to win an argument.
Still, I submit to your superior intellect and debating skills.
You did no such thing.....

But thanks for confirming my judgement of you.....again.....

Levis seems to be doing just fine. Plenty of other companies too.

16 Fashion Brands That Are Made In America And Totally Amazing | The Huffington Post
I remember shutting down the last Levis factory in America...it was sad....

They do actually have a Made in America line.
Yes, it's a niche small scale custom operation.....mostly because of the outcry by us 1%'ers......

Look let's just be honest. You know and I know Trump and his family have most of their stuff made in China or other countries to maximize profits... before running for President he cared more about profits than American workers. Seriously. Everyone knows it.

Prove that most is made in China!

You far left drones have failed to prove anything in the OP as of yet!

Now sit down and STFU.

The Facts
Trump apparel

The Donald J. Trump Collection includes ties, suits, dress shirts, eyeglasses and other accessories.

Trump shirts were made in China, Bangladesh, Honduras and Vietnam. PolitiFact Virginia found some Trump sport coats made in India. The Clinton campaign pointed to import data from 2007 that showed a Trump men’s shirt shipment marked as made in South Korea.

Some of the Trump suits on Amazon.com show they were imported, Made in USA or both. BuzzFeed ordered a suit that was listed as both “imported” and “Made in USA” — and ended up with a label showing the suits were made in Indonesia.

Users commented on Amazon.com that the suit that BuzzFeed purchased previously was listed as being imported from Mexico or China. This photo shows a Trump suit that carries a “Made in Mexico” label.

Manufacturing information online is not always reliable — for example, a photo of one shirt shows a “Made in Bangladesh” label, but the item description says it was made in China. This may be a reflection of the different countries that products sometimes pass through before they are ultimately shipped into the United States.

Trump eyeglasses are made in China. Cufflinks and other accessories do not list the source of manufacturing on Amazon.com.

“Success by Trump,” a cologne in the Trump Fragrance line, was manufactured in the United States, according to PolitiFact Virginia. The Trump campaign’s “Make America Great Again” hats are made at a Southern California factory and are labeled “Proudly Made in USA.”

Trump home items

Trump Home has a range of items, including chandeliers, mirrors, bedding, table lamps, cabinets, sofas, barstools, cocktail tables and more.

Trump expanded the Trump Home brand internationally, including in Turkey. A Trump Organization news release shows it partnered with a global luxury furniture brand, Dorya International, to expand the Trump Home brand to a production facility in Turkey. According to Furniture Today, components of the Trump by Dorya furniture were made in Germany, particularly the brass and stainless pieces.

Several Trump Home items are listed as made in China or imported from China — mirrors, ceramic vases, wall decorations, kitchen items and lighting fixtures. The Clinton campaign has pointed to a trademark registration for the Trump Home brand that shows picture frames and other home products were made in India.

The Trump Home by Rogaska tabletop collection featured a crystal and china collection with a company based in Slovenia. Trump bedding comforters are listed as made in USA.

Trump hotel items

Many hotel amenities at Trump’s hotels were manufactured overseas and imported. Trump Hotel pens were made in China or Taiwan, and imported into the United States via South Korea. Shampoo, body wash, moisturizers, shower caps, laundry bags, show bags, pet collars, pet leashes and bath towels at Trump hotels are all listed as made in China.

Trump beverages

The Trump Natural Spring Water is served at Trump hotels, restaurants and golf clubs. Trump water comes from New York or Vermont, and is bottled in New York.

Trump Vodka was manufactured at a distillery in the Netherlands, supposedly distilled five times from “European wheat,” but the distribution company stopped carrying it in 2010. An Israeli company continued to carry Trump Vodka, although the version sold in Israel is different from the original Trump Vodka. The Trump Vodka produced and sold in Israel is made from ingredients that make it kosher for Passover, which made it a popular beverage around the holidays. But the Jerusalem Post reported that it turned out that not all ingredients actually were kosher for Passover.

Note: There’s a Trump Winery located in Charlottesville, Va., but it is reported to be owned by his son, Eric. The Trump Winery website says its name is a registered trademark of Eric Trump Wine Manufacturing, LLC. The winery imports glassware.

The Bottom Line
The Clinton ad claims that “Trump’s products have been made in 12 other countries.” This is correct. We know of at least 12 countries where Trump products were manufactured (China, the Netherlands, Mexico, India, Turkey, Slovenia, Honduras, Germany, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Vietnam and South Korea). Further, Trump products transited other countries through the packaging and shipping process — meaning workers in more than 12 countries contributed to getting many of Trump’s products made, packaged and delivered to the United States.

How many Trump products were made overseas? Here’s the complete list.

I remember shutting down the last Levis factory in America...it was sad....

They do actually have a Made in America line.
Yes, it's a niche small scale custom operation.....mostly because of the outcry by us 1%'ers......

Look let's just be honest. You know and I know Trump and his family have most of their stuff made in China or other countries to maximize profits... before running for President he cared more about profits than American workers. Seriously. Everyone knows it.

Prove that most is made in China!

You far left drones have failed to prove anything in the OP as of yet!

Now sit down and STFU.

The Facts
Trump apparel

The Donald J. Trump Collection includes ties, suits, dress shirts, eyeglasses and other accessories.

Trump shirts were made in China, Bangladesh, Honduras and Vietnam. PolitiFact Virginia found some Trump sport coats made in India. The Clinton campaign pointed to import data from 2007 that showed a Trump men’s shirt shipment marked as made in South Korea.

Some of the Trump suits on Amazon.com show they were imported, Made in USA or both. BuzzFeed ordered a suit that was listed as both “imported” and “Made in USA” — and ended up with a label showing the suits were made in Indonesia.

Users commented on Amazon.com that the suit that BuzzFeed purchased previously was listed as being imported from Mexico or China. This photo shows a Trump suit that carries a “Made in Mexico” label.

Manufacturing information online is not always reliable — for example, a photo of one shirt shows a “Made in Bangladesh” label, but the item description says it was made in China. This may be a reflection of the different countries that products sometimes pass through before they are ultimately shipped into the United States.

Trump eyeglasses are made in China. Cufflinks and other accessories do not list the source of manufacturing on Amazon.com.

“Success by Trump,” a cologne in the Trump Fragrance line, was manufactured in the United States, according to PolitiFact Virginia. The Trump campaign’s “Make America Great Again” hats are made at a Southern California factory and are labeled “Proudly Made in USA.”

Trump home items

Trump Home has a range of items, including chandeliers, mirrors, bedding, table lamps, cabinets, sofas, barstools, cocktail tables and more.

Trump expanded the Trump Home brand internationally, including in Turkey. A Trump Organization news release shows it partnered with a global luxury furniture brand, Dorya International, to expand the Trump Home brand to a production facility in Turkey. According to Furniture Today, components of the Trump by Dorya furniture were made in Germany, particularly the brass and stainless pieces.

Several Trump Home items are listed as made in China or imported from China — mirrors, ceramic vases, wall decorations, kitchen items and lighting fixtures. The Clinton campaign has pointed to a trademark registration for the Trump Home brand that shows picture frames and other home products were made in India.

The Trump Home by Rogaska tabletop collection featured a crystal and china collection with a company based in Slovenia. Trump bedding comforters are listed as made in USA.

Trump hotel items

Many hotel amenities at Trump’s hotels were manufactured overseas and imported. Trump Hotel pens were made in China or Taiwan, and imported into the United States via South Korea. Shampoo, body wash, moisturizers, shower caps, laundry bags, show bags, pet collars, pet leashes and bath towels at Trump hotels are all listed as made in China.

Trump beverages

The Trump Natural Spring Water is served at Trump hotels, restaurants and golf clubs. Trump water comes from New York or Vermont, and is bottled in New York.

Trump Vodka was manufactured at a distillery in the Netherlands, supposedly distilled five times from “European wheat,” but the distribution company stopped carrying it in 2010. An Israeli company continued to carry Trump Vodka, although the version sold in Israel is different from the original Trump Vodka. The Trump Vodka produced and sold in Israel is made from ingredients that make it kosher for Passover, which made it a popular beverage around the holidays. But the Jerusalem Post reported that it turned out that not all ingredients actually were kosher for Passover.

Note: There’s a Trump Winery located in Charlottesville, Va., but it is reported to be owned by his son, Eric. The Trump Winery website says its name is a registered trademark of Eric Trump Wine Manufacturing, LLC. The winery imports glassware.

The Bottom Line
The Clinton ad claims that “Trump’s products have been made in 12 other countries.” This is correct. We know of at least 12 countries where Trump products were manufactured (China, the Netherlands, Mexico, India, Turkey, Slovenia, Honduras, Germany, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Vietnam and South Korea). Further, Trump products transited other countries through the packaging and shipping process — meaning workers in more than 12 countries contributed to getting many of Trump’s products made, packaged and delivered to the United States.

How many Trump products were made overseas? Here’s the complete list.
RIF child......

Forum List

Back