If You're Better Off Now Than You Were Four Years Ago --

/----/ No measles outbreaks while Trump secured the border. BTW, moron, the China Virus started out slowly, with a only a few cases - you blithering idiot.
(Vaccination) It is by far the best protection against measles, which for the first time in years is in our city," said Chicago Department of Public Health Commissioner Olusimbo Ige. She continued, "Because of how contagious measles is, I anticipate seeing more cases. Should you be exposed to someone who has measles, if you are not vaccinated you need to immediately quarantine and call a health provider. If you are not sure of your vaccination status, stay home and call your health provider as soon as possible."

A county in New York state has declared a state of emergency over a measles outbreak that has sickened 153 community members so far this year. Under the declaration, unvaccinated minors in Rockland County will be barred from public places beginning at midnight on March 27.
Why do you feel the need to lie for Trump? 1,200 cases of measles during Trump.

Hardly a cheap shot.

You guys like to pretend the riots, recession and pandemic didn't happen on Trump's watch, or that they weren't his fault.
/----/ "happen on Trump's watch, "
A lot of things happen on a president's watch, things he has no control over. Why didn't the mayors and governors take action? Is the president supposed to send in troops to stop riots without the governor's permission? Trump did offer, but was turned down -- as you already know. Geeze, you're pathetic.

/----/ "happen on Trump's watch, "
A lot of things happen on a president's watch, things he has no control over. Why didn't the mayors and governors take action? Is the president supposed to send in troops to stop riots without the governor's permission? Trump did offer, but was turned down -- as you already know. Geeze, you're pathetic.

so, what you are saying is that Trump was not to blame for anything that took place on his watch and Biden is to blame for everything that takes place on his watch.

Got it!

so, what you are saying is that Trump was not to blame for anything that took place on his watch and Biden is to blame for everything that takes place on his watch.

Got it!
/----/ Thanks for twisting and distorting my words. You know damn well, that's not what I said.

Yes, a lot of things happen on a president's watch. Wars, recessions, pandemics, civil unrest, natural disasters.

The problem is the previous 43 guys took responsibility for them and did their best to handle them with leadership and empathy. So has Biden.

Trump, being a malignant narcissist, only cared about things as they affected him personally. That's why he was the worst president we ever had.

Well, yeah, no one was paying attention to Measles when you had hundreds of thousands dying of Covid.

It's like Trump's Big Fuckups were covering from his little fuckups...
We have had record Covid deaths under xiden, and that was with trumps vaccines

We don’t talk about that much, largely due to xiden’s bigger duck ups.

but it is as you would never blame Trump for a damn thing and you would blame Biden for it raining
/----/ My issues with Trump include his flippant social media posts that turned people off. His in your face New York attitude is something that many outside the City business circles don't understand or appreciate. He was naive about how everyone in the GOP would fall in line and appreciate that he was accomplishing what the RINOs always demanded, but he didn't fit into their snobby cliques.
He was also at a disadvantage because he was truly a Washington outsider and had no support base to count on when he took office. Biden is a career politician and has connections inside and outside Washington, so he knew exactly who he could trust to watch his back. Even Rush Limbaugh tried to warn Trump that he was stepping in a minefield, but he wouldn't listen.
Trump misjudged his support from NY democRATs before he ran for office. He wasn't prepared to be stabbed in the back by those sane people who fawned all over him before he ran. That was a major mistake.
There's more, but enough for now.

/----/ My issues with Trump include his flippant social media posts that turned people off. His in your face New York attitude is something that many outside the City business circles don't understand or appreciate. He was naive about how everyone in the GOP would fall in line and appreciate that he was accomplishing what the RINOs always demanded, but he didn't fit into their snobby cliques.
He was also at a disadvantage because he was truly a Washington outsider and had no support base to count on when he took office. Biden is a career politician and has connections inside and outside Washington, so he knew exactly who he could trust to watch his back. Even Rush Limbaugh tried to warn Trump that he was stepping in a minefield, but he wouldn't listen.
Trump misjudged his support from NY democRATs before he ran for office. He wasn't prepared to be stabbed in the back by those sane people who fawned all over him before he ran. That was a major mistake.
There's more, but enough for now.

so again, nothing is ever Trump's fault, you will find an excuse for anything and everything

Yes, a lot of things happen on a president's watch. Wars, recessions, pandemics, civil unrest, natural disasters.

The problem is the previous 43 guys took responsibility for them and did their best to handle them with leadership and empathy. So has Biden.

Trump, being a malignant narcissist, only cared about things as they affected him personally. That's why he was the worst president we ever had.
/-----/ " 43 guys took responsibility for them "
I can't stop laughing.

Presidential Blame Game​

Throwing shade at the previous administration is one of America’s greatest presidential traditions. Blaming predecessors for everything but the weather is a age-old tradition in the White House. With global warming, presidents now can even blame their predecessors for the weather just as much as trade or unemployment numbers.

Clinton blamed the first President George Bush for a recession and budget deficits. Ronald Reagan blamed Jimmy Carter for making a mess of Iran. Carter blamed Gerald Ford for unemployment and inflation. Presidents have blamed predecessors all the way back to George Washington who, with no predecessor to blame, kicked the dog.

I am none of those, and yet I am better off than I was 4 years ago.

In the last 4 years I have paid off all my debts. Debt free is better than I was.
In a few years, may as well max everything out. Can't take it with you! :D
joe has been taken over by the trump virus....everything is about trump now....
JoeB131 is right .001% of the time.

Only due to the fact that he's the one pulling FJB's strings.....He did not leave DC for a reason.

But like I said, I never gave him a passing thought much after Trump was elected.
I kinda did after a couple years when all the racial division that Obama sowed didn't go away

like I incorrectly thought it would.

No, I listened to the science that said covid had a 99% survival rate. You was stupid and put yourself at risk listening to Fauci. Who killed more than he saved.
So you put those who are at risk by being a spreader and not get a vax. We now have a 97% at least once vaxxed or infected rate.

A million died, so many because you spreaders would not get the vax. So many died because of you and because Mr. Trump messed around with Warp Speed. "It will be over by April,"

Forum List

Back