If You're Better Off Now Than You Were Four Years Ago --

So you put those who are at risk by being a spreader and not get a vax. We now have a 97% at least once vaxxed or infected rate.

A million died, so many because you spreaders would not get the vax. So many died because of you and because Mr. Trump messed around with Warp Speed. "It will be over by April,"
The death rate of that year was about the same. If you committed suicide while having covid, they put you down as dying of covid. Lol, you bought the hoax hook, line, and sinker. I find your stupidity laughable.

I must be getting you mixed up with someone else... I thought you were in your 70s.
At any rate - good on you.
All we have is a mortgage, which if all goes normal will be paid before I turn 65. (59 now)
Looks good on you.
The death rate of that year was about the same. If you committed suicide while having covid, they put you down as dying of covid. Lol, you bought the hoax hook, line, and sinker. I find your stupidity laughable.
The death rate was because the spreaders were shit asses.

Looks good on you.

The death rate was because the spreaders were shit asses.
FB_IMG_1667954281381.jpg

Nice talking points, also you loons had the summer of love supper spreading events. See how that works?

You think most 64 year old people are debt free?
Yeah. But that won't be happening into the future. The mortgage rates have increased 59% since Biden took over.

So in the future people will be either renting forever, or in debt till their 70's.

If the demofascists are allowed to continue their destruction of this country home ownership will be a fantasy for all but the very wealthy.

View attachment 917539
Nice talking points, also you loons had the summer of love supper spreading events. See how that works?
I suspect your numbers are wrong.

First, WORLD WIDE, only 650,000 people died of Influenza in 2018, which was a particularly bad year for it.

Now, yes, there was a drop in Influenza cases in 2021, because people were avoiding the kinds of activities that spread the flu.

But it popped right back up again in 2022.

What have been the numbers of influenza death in the US from 2020 to 2023?

From 2020 to 2023, the estimated numbers of influenza-related deaths in the United States are as follows:

Please note that these estimates are based on mathematical models and surveillance data, as not all flu cases are captured by surveillance systems. The actual numbers may vary, but they provide an understanding of the burden of influenza during these years312.

Forum List

Back